Esato

Forum > General discussions > Other manufacturers > Motorola expands the RAZR family

Author Motorola expands the RAZR family
jcwhite_uk
Sony Xperia Z1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-11-08 19:18
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Motorola press release

Bold Colors and Advanced Technology Expand the Line-Up of the World's Coolest Clamshell Mobile

Leveraging the world-wide success of the groundbreaking Motorola RAZR, Motorola, Inc. today revealed two new colors and two new versions of the popular handset.

The new handsets provide consumers with four new ways to enjoy the Motorola RAZR experience through distinctive colors and technology advances -- all while maintaining the RAZR's slim silhouette and reliable mobile connectivity.

"We wanted to evolve the Motorola RAZR without compromising the integrity and philosophy of the original design," said Leslie Dance, Corporate Vice President of Global Marketing and Communications. "These four new phones complement the millions of RAZRs already in use, enabling consumers to choose the experience that best fits their personal style and mobile needs."

Motorola RAZR V3i - Adding new functionality to the sleek RAZR form, the RAZR V3i delivers a 1.23 megapixel digital camera, expandable memory and a sophisticated new spun metal look -- combining the best of mobile style, imaging, audio and technology in one slim device.

Motorola RAZR in pink and blue - A new twist on the traditional, the RAZR will soon be available in striking shades of pink and ice blue. The first choice for a select group of fashion elite and Hollywood "it" girls, these svelte mobiles offer advanced technology and superlative design in attention-grabbing colors.

Motorola CDMA RAZR with Ev-DO - Revolutionary mobile style is now available on the CDMA network. Whether downloading a musical ringtone or taking a video clip with the 1.3 megapixel camera, this chic handset brings unparalleled mobile sophistication to CDMA users worldwide.

Availability Information
The Motorola RAZR V3i, RAZR in pink and blue and RAZR for the CDMA network are expected to be available in various regions in Q4 2005. For additional details on availability and pricing please contact your local Motorola representative.

[ This Message was edited by: jcwhite_uk on 2005-11-08 18:24 ]

[ This Message was edited by: jcwhite_uk on 2005-11-08 18:25 ]
m100
T610
PM
Posted: 2005-11-08 21:12
The Motorola RAZR Experiance???

This message was posted from a K750

jcwhite_uk
Sony Xperia Z1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-11-09 01:07
The V3i doesnt look much different to me, but I suppose why change a good thing.
Checkout my photos at My Website

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
steele
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2005-11-09 01:59
V3i = just perfect. functionality and style

I wish SE would consider making such stunning clamshell phones. If they would, i'm sure they would introduce a color orange one lol [addsig]
JK
W995 Red
PM
Posted: 2005-11-09 08:55
I still hate that black surround the outer screen!!

o the features are a bit crappy too.. But i still like it...
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi