Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Themes, ringtones, screensavers, games, video clips > I have composed ringtones using MusicDJ

Previous  12
Author I have composed ringtones using MusicDJ
Pradhika
T610
PM
Posted: 2006-03-06 12:02
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I can compose well too. And thats all.

This message was posted from a J300

indiannawaf
K700
PM
Posted: 2006-03-06 12:17
I used real player. Tried quicktime just now. The sound is very diffirent from what i listen on the phone.

Anyway was that last one any good?
NOBODY DIES A VIRGIN. LIFE F**KS EVERYONE!
GRiNDBoX
P910
PM
Posted: 2006-03-14 02:13
did yah guys composed it or just spliced it?
indiannawaf
K700
PM
Posted: 2006-03-14 07:10
We have composed it.
NOBODY DIES A VIRGIN. LIFE F**KS EVERYONE!
Borg32
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-10-21 08:53
MIDI > MP3/WAV

Hey guys. I see were all into the addiction of MusicDj. I bumped into it on my girlfriends cell phone and spent more time on her cell then with her. =P Anywho, I went into some further detail and what format MusicDj records into. For the most part, MusicDj records its music into a rare format known as Mtrk or a Midi Sequence. Not to be confused with the common midi file, Mtrk is more compacted and copyrighted by the cell phone Ericson or whoever wrote the software MusicDj. ANYWAYS, I began to think outside the box into a bigger area and wanted to hear my creations in my truck deck. You know, 2 X 12' subs, surround speakers, you get the pic. In order to do this...read on.

1> Create your song using the MusicDj software on most Ericson phones
2> E-mail the song or transfer the created song using a phone to USB cable
3> Download one of the following...Quicktime, Realplayer or Itunes. I perfer Itunes since quicktime tends make the music sound different along with Realplayer.
4> Download a sound recorder. I used "All Sound Recorder XP located at www.download.com
5> While playing the midi on itunes, record using "All Sound Recorder XP". By default it will convert record to MP3.
6> There you go. Your song is now an MP3, change the setting in "All Sound Recorder XP" to Wav format.

Since most CD burners/MP3 players wont recognize midi formats especially Mtrk, you have to use the above steps to convert to a recognizeable format. I hoped this helped all. Happy creations. I'd share mine but I hate the making of dinky website. =P
alif9198
K530 Silver
PM
Posted: 2010-04-01 13:49
heres mine...
so what do you think?....
this is my second one (i deleted the first)

Chord24
alif9198
K530 Silver
PM
Posted: 2010-04-02 13:17
Youtube version of Chord24(played in iTunes) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yBIZy8E8Yk
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi