Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Please Lock

Author Please Lock
Phildon008
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-08-15 12:24
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
anay

how can I pm u? ( what is the word pm ? ) sorry for my ignorance lol ...
I'm new to here but I can donate something as
I am a verified paypal member .
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-08-15 12:35
Hi Phildon008 and welcome to esato:

You can PM Anay means PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE and send him your address.

[ This Message was edited by: axxxr on 2005-08-15 11:35 ]
Phildon008
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-08-15 12:53
axxr

Thanks very much for ur help ...

Cheers
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2005-08-15 13:41
Received my DVD this morning. Will watch it tonight. Will now go and visit ATZOTT.
anay
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-08-15 14:27
Mik and phil on its way.

Today is probably the last day im on esato for about two weeks so pm ur addy once.

Thanks.

[ This Message was edited by: anay on 2005-08-15 13:30 ]
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2005-08-15 17:23
Just watched the DVD and it is very interesting although I haven't made my mind up about it yet.

However, it does raise a few questions for me:

• Right after one of the WTC towers started to collapse explosions are seen a various levels below the collapsing tower.

Why would anyone need to detonate explosions to demolish a tower if the tower was in the midst of a progressive collapse anyway?

A bit like bolting the stable door after the horse had bolted wouldn't you say? And why are there no explosions shown immediately before the collapse of the other tower?

The WTC Tower windows were sealed so as to control the Air Conditioning. The Collapse of one concrete floor on to another would inevitably cause a build up of pressure inside the buildings as the floors cascaded down on top of one another inside the building. Could this not be the cause of the windows 'blowing out' ?

• Another section of the film shows a Boeing 757 with a supposed missile/device attached to the underneath of it as if this is to make sure there is a huge explosion upon impact.

Yet in another section of the film, evidence is shown of people, including news reporters, saying they thought the plane was a cargo plane and not a passenger plane. If the makers of the DVD are trying to convince us this WAS a cargo plane ,then why would a missile be strapped to the underside of plane, for all to see, when it could just as easily be carried inside, as cargo? Strange.

• The film makes an issue out of CNN reporter explaining how he could not see how it could be a passenger plane, as he could not make out any windows on the side of the fuselage.

First of all, who would be able to clearly make out windows on a jet that came into view at 500+ mph at close range and NOT in your horizontal line of vision, and if this was a cargo jet, do you think that whoever staged this particular event would have just as easily 'painted' windows on to the side of the plane to make it look like a passenger jet!

• The fact that one tower fell before the other is also examined by the DVD. The North tower was hit first, much further up than the South Tower. The Narrator goes on to point out that if the North Tower was hit first then shouldn't that tower then be the first to fall.

The fact that the South Tower was hit much lower down means that there was more structural weight to support above the damaged section. This would obviously contribute more to an accelerated collapse would it not? The North tower was hit 15 mins before the South but it also collapsed, from what I can remember, roughly 30 mins after.

• Comparing the collapse of the WTC to other Skyscrapers (40 - 70 storey) that have been on fire in North America, the Narrator goes on to say that other buildings have been on fire for much longer than the WTC and had not collapsed.

The construction of the WTC was radically different from that of other skyscrapers. With the WTC you had a central steel column of girders placed relatively close together and a supporting outer wall (rim) of steel. This was a new method of construction.

The usual method used, even today is to have vertical steel columns spaced evenly thoughout the building. The Empire State was constructed in this manner.

So comparing the collapse of the WTC to other buildings that have caught fire is a non-starter. The structures would behave differently when exposed to intense heat.

Also, the other buildings shown had not been targeted by jets weighing 110 tons, carrying 40,000 litres of high octane fuel, at 500+ mph. Lets just think about that for a second.

After all has been said above, there are parts of the DVD which are quite disturbing. Namely, the Pentagon episode and the telephone call evidence.

The supposed confession of Osama is really shaky (with him being 'left' handed and all) and other parts of the DVD are really intriguing and throw up a lot of questions.

I haven't made my mind up yet but I will certainly watch it again and report back.

Thanks.

[ This Message was edited by: goldenface on 2005-08-15 16:24 ]
anay
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-08-16 01:07
Memberto leave feedback guys.

thanks.
Lynx69
W810 white
PM
Posted: 2005-08-16 03:57
PM for Anay

>>*Wow 2100+ posts*<<
Phildon008
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-08-18 01:23
@ anay .

Received dvd today ... Cheers ! Very busy at present,
I'll watch it as soon as possible.

How do I leave u feedback and could u give me email address
for paypal donation ... Thanks
punkbythebook99
P910
PM
Posted: 2005-08-18 01:39
Just watch Farenheit 911

This message was posted from a T610

axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-08-18 19:36
Farenheit 911 is a good film but its more about the the bush administration. [addsig]
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-08-20 14:15
Can we have some more feedback please from people who have ordered the DVD and have seen it. [addsig]
Phildon008
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-08-20 23:51

Ive seen the dvd but not the whole film yet but I think the explosion at pentagon was not caused by a plane which was claimed by many especially US officials. I think there's a big cover up from the top and I also think it is right to say that it was caused by a cruise missile.

The planes that hit the twin tower was claimed to have missiles on board and it was fired just before it hit the walls and the film showed the small yellow light flashing from the front of the plane as it hit the tower. That part was a bit confusing as it's easy just to edit the film.

I think US government top guys knew the planned attacked from the terrorists well in advance but instead of stopping them, they let it happened and actually help them in someway like I think a top secret explosion like the one in pentagon to make it look really bad so that they can have a big excuse to invade afghanistan and Iraq and who's next? Iran? Syria ? American politicians and it's Military , CIA and FBI can perform and stage a big show whatever it takes to achieve their ambitions on global interests.

I will post some more feedback later after watching the whole film.
simon says
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-09-15 07:23
very interested.please can you send me a copy.

simon jones
16 rainborough gardens
aylesbury
bucks
HP20 1HB

THANKS KINDLY.Simon.
anay
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-09-15 15:30
The guy i get them from is away for about 2weeks. Ive got simons and soul frames pm's, anyone else, pm me after i've posted back.

Simon you might wanna take your addy off your post.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi