Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > Winamp - IVT Bluetooth AV - K750i Possible?

Author Winamp - IVT Bluetooth AV - K750i Possible?
cosse
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-07-29 06:05
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I think I pretty much got my ? cleared right there in the subject line...

Maybe someone has asked this before, but I couldn't find any thread about it... but then again, I seem to always have the most complicated/stupid desires for things...

yea well.. bla bla, here goes. Is there a way, and that of course, an easy one, to set up, say winamp to use the IVT Bluesoleil AV Headphone as output (yea, so far so good - that part I can do) and have the K750i to pick up that bluetooth tune and stream it up like a charm... hmm

My simple guess would be that it ain't done without the help of an additional software in the phone, made for this purpose. And my next guess would be that this kind of sw, has yet to be made by a good java-dude... right? OR... maybe it's just plain and simple next to impossible, due to bandwith-limitations by the phone? If so... one would think buffering...

Sorry about the rambeling here... anyways, if anyone feels he got some nice input in this matter, feel very free to share them right here..

Thanks

Take care n be safe

---CG

(Edit: SP..)

[ This Message was edited by: cosse on 2005-07-29 05:08 ]

[ This Message was edited by: cosse on 2005-07-29 05:10 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi