Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > K750 icons on main screen (as on K700) + UKVoda SEUS

Author K750 icons on main screen (as on K700) + UKVoda SEUS
tdmusic
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-07-29 00:09
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hi,

Got my new K750 on Vodafone the other day, love it - branding isn't too bad (I can use my mp3 ringtones anyway) and the phone is awesome. Just two questions:

1) On my (Orange) K700 there were three icons on the main screen, Phone Book, Messages and Orange World, you could get on these with the down arrow... they were quite useful but my K750 doesn't have them. Not the end of the world but do they exist on this phone?

2) Will the SEUS work for Vodafone phones? At the minute mine says it has the latest firmware - just curious if it will work in future. Also, is there any way to suggest features you'd like to see? Customisable exposure time and faster browsing/zooming through big photos would be ace

Thanks,
Tom
KrisUK
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-07-29 02:24
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
1. The standby screen shortcuts were just on the Orange K700 and were part of the firmware. A lot of people complained about it and the joystick shortcuts are a lot more useful because they can be customised.

2. Firmware updates are touch and go with network branded handsets on SEUS. It's hard to say how much freedom you'll get to update your phone over the SE site.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi