Author 02 airtime contract terms revamp
gregface
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2005-07-26 12:16
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
what this about?

i got a text from o2 this morning.

o2:Your Airtime contract terms have had a little revamp. Might not be more interesting, but our lawyers have made easier to understand. See changes at o2.co.uk

whats this about?

the bit with lawyers dosnt make any sense, ive checked the o2 site but cant find much.

im on o2 PAYG talkalot.
peanut
P1
PM
Posted: 2005-07-26 19:52
O2 have a major personality problem. They're trying to be cool and with this type of information one really shouldn't. Have you ever heard their IVR when you call. It's dire. They're not exactly Innocent Drinks but that's the sort of thing they're trying to do. It's as if they've been to a WhatIF! seminar or something, taken it all back with them and tried to implement everything

If you're cool you ARE cool don't try to be cool that's the first rule of trendy marketing.

What they should be spending their time on is bloody customer service. Now theirs is really bad for an organisation.

[ This Message was edited by: peanut on 2005-07-26 18:53 ]
tomcoolj
Z800
PM
Posted: 2005-07-26 20:16
Yeah, its takes me ages to get through to o2. And when I finally do they can't help me! [addsig]
Aldrew
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-07-26 20:49
I got the same text about a month ago. But i'd just joined them. So thought it was just there way of saying go have a look at are T&C
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi