Esato

Forum > Regional > Asia Pacific > Pinoy prepaid discussions - dito tayo!

Previous  123 45 ... 161718  Next
Author Pinoy prepaid discussions - dito tayo!
GOwin
T39 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-08-25 11:06
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@boysaint
you seem to imply that those prepaid GPRS users are illegaly using the service.

i say they're just lucky (i have one of those SIMs)
koopz
T610
PM
Posted: 2002-08-25 11:24
ey boysaint, bakit ba pinagpipilitan mong mag-regular line, we are just looking for a way, if ever, na magamit namin ang gprs... gowin is right, its not illegal to try out this features. people like me just want to know kung may magagawa pa kami to test the full capacity of our phone with a prepaid sim card

[ This Message was edited by: GOwin on 2002-08-25 11:02 ]
arnoldc
Sony Xperia V
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-08-25 11:45
Boysaint is not implying that you guys are using it illegally (i didn't read it that way), and gowin is right in a sense that those with gprs on presaid are lucky. But that's it. You can rant all day and as long as prepaid is not officially supported, just try to be lucky.

This post was posted from a T68i

arnoldc
Sony Xperia V
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-08-25 11:54
And oh smart prepaid subs may experience temporary gprs as smart is testing the service.

koopz
T610
PM
Posted: 2002-08-25 12:08
i guess arnoldc s right! I wil jst try 2 b lucky... n lucky me! I fnaly got mine working!!!:-D hahahaha

pretty woman
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-08-25 14:27
I think boysaint is right if you want your GPRS to work well its better to have a line. incase you have a problem with your GPRS you can ask help from globe costumer service not an like your pre-paid they wont entertain you. They are going to say that its not yet available for pre-paid althought its working already. They just dont want to advertise it.
ferrarista44
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-08-25 14:45
before Pinas EBv1, i was a prepaid user. then i discovered that gprs service is only available for postpaid users. so i swtiched to postpaid. but sometime after that, prepaid sims got gprs signals too, so i switched back to prepaid (i spend too much on postpaid kasi)
dun333
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2002-08-25 17:18
@koopz, Really? You have GPRS access already? Good for you. :-]

This post was posted from a T39

antonboq
T68 grey
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-08-25 18:03
mwehehehe..

my prepaid sim (0917-991xxxx series) has GPRS signal. No MMS though... even with the right configuration.

GPRS access has been very very very erratic the past few days, though....
R520 copper
PM
Posted: 2002-08-25 18:13
our
0917-916vvvv (gprs signal started late july or mid august?)
0917-917xxxx (mid august too)
0917-917yyyy (mid august too)
0917-347zzzz (first to have gprs among the four)

0916-xxxxx .. wala pa rin!! kahit balik-baliktarin ko.. GO blah blah.. walang wala talaga... i even prayed.. wala...

hehe.. i dont have any other gprs phn anyway..
tweety
P900
PM
Posted: 2002-08-25 18:31
you know guys, using postpaid is just the same like using prepaid.. pero akala lang ng mga prepaid users nakakatipid sila pero as it is, they load up to 2 P300s a month which is just equal to what we are paying a month sa postpaid.. and if you look at it closely, we get more benefits (sa postpaid).. so if i were you, instead of freakingly asking for an MMS feature on your prepaid (na mas mahal naman talaga kahit anong gawin) e mag-isip-isip kayo..

usually all prepaid users say, mas "namomonitor" ko ang blah blah ko pero you really don't know that your giving globe much more profit than the postpaid users..

come to think of it.. sa postpaid you even get free minutes.. free GPRS for almost a year now, free MMS since it was last featured (kaya sawa na kami)...cheaper text...you have black and white record pa of why your bill reached to this amount...hindi yung tatawag ka sa 222 and wonder.. "ba't wala na akong credit???".. so guyz, im just telling you what it is to be a postpaid user..

pero i have nothing against you prepaid guys ha.. just wanna tell you how nice it is to be using the postpaid plan..cause i as well experienced being a prepaid user for sometime.. dun din naman most of us galing e.. but since 4 years of using postpaid, mas okay talaga.

[ This Message was edited by: tweety on 2002-08-25 17:35 ]

[ This Message was edited by: tweety on 2002-08-25 17:37 ]
koopz
T610
PM
Posted: 2002-08-26 05:29
@tweety... good point!!! ...pero kaya lang naman sinabi ng mga prepaid users na mas nakakatipid sila kasi, pag wala malapit ka ng mawalan ng load babawas-bawasan mo na ang kakatext mo, lalo yung kakatawag mo!? Tamang-tama ito sa mga "Barat!" na kamukha ko to regulate their text and call costs... its al a matter of maganaging it naman eh! I for one is not a text freak naman so im better off with a prepaid... weel, u are right daming benefit ng postpaid... like yang gprs and mms... but then sana since the providers are all making money out of all of us... then why dont they open the feature to everybody! Yun lang ang ipinagdarasal ng mga prepaid users , kasama na ako! DOnt get me wrong, i dont have anything againts postpaid, okay!!! just want to ask globe or smart to hear our plea!!! Kaya kung mag taga-globe o smart na nakakabasa ... i-open niyo na kasi... PLEASE! PLEASE!

d_a_r_k_n_e_z_z
T610
PM
Posted: 2002-08-26 06:42
kaya kong tipirin ang 300 load ko in 2 months kasi di naman ako adik sa text at call ng call eh. yung iba siguro ay hindi nila kaya so nag post-paid sila. siguro lang!

[ This Message was edited by: d_a_r_k_n_e_z_z on 2002-08-26 05:53 ]
kapitan jackal
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2002-08-26 08:32
@guy (and gals)

koreckek! ganun din kahit pre paid ka . i've been a pre-paid user since birth (?) pero when my "spy" from globe told me that GPRS will be only available for post paid, i have no choice. mabigat nugn una cause im not a heavy texter (i rather call that to stress my fingers)pero in the long run, hindi lang mas tipid, mas convenient pa! (wag mo lang papaalam na post paid ka sa mga katabi mong pre-paid users (gulpi ang cell mo sa paki)

until nwo, i still maintain a "advantage account", luma na to dahil nagbago na sila. teka, an SE phone cost 20,000+ ah! swerte nyo nga eh, nakakakuha kyo ng unit ng pre-paid, last april, when i was desperately looking for a T39ma classic blue, wala stock, kahit semicon, i got the last unit sa hub at post paid pa yun , but ng buksan ng globe ang GPRS, man!sulit dahil libre! kahit gabi monitor ako esato!

so, get a plan now! 500 lowest ata, i highly suggest globe!

at may service support pa! kuha ka na lang ng talk & txt na sim pag mag te- text ka. mas tipid yon (any network). tropa mo pa si jerico at cristine! ha, ha
GOwin
T39 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-08-26 08:45
@* postpaid evangelists. Thanks for sharing your views, but you're getting off-topic! This is not a post- vs pre-paid thread.

This post was posted from a T39

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 45 ... 161718  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic