Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Whats does your name tell you about your character?

12  Next
Author Whats does your name tell you about your character?
Frubin
HTC Desire
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-11 22:44
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
here's a site that describes your character from your name .. lets try it ...
http://www.bostonuk.com/names/

This is what i got with my names!

Yvonne
Yew tree : French
You have great self-confidence and a charming personality which attracts many friends and admirers. Your innate sense of personal power and ability to lead are ideally suited to positions of authority. Being so versatile and seeing the big picture your ambitions are high and much is usually expected of you. With patience and tenacity you will certainly fulfill the great potential you have for success.

My full name
Sensitive, emotional and caring you seek peace and harmony and desire to work for the benefit of others and society. Your talents and abilities may draw you towards teaching or service occupations where you would be a natural success. Although quite reserved your courage and ideals mean that you are single-minded and industrious in pursuit of your goals. Your affectionate and giving nature means that you are loved by all.

Just for fun:
Frubin
Honest, dependable and practical you tend to have a fairly conservative but determined approach to life. Your intelligence and wisdom means that you are sought out for guidance and advice. Gifted in communication you are philosophical and intuitive and are usually a traveller both mentally and physically. People respect you for your patience, discretion and integrity.

Frubes
You are a visionary with courage and enthusiasm if a little hasty at times. Your ambitious nature can be satisfied when you apply wisdom, patience and self-discipline to your vitality and zest. You have wonderful way with words and may be drawn to the communications arena where there is the potential for great success. Your generous and warm nature attracts many friends and loved ones.

Most of it true and most sounds about right!

[ This Message was edited by: Frubin on 2005-07-14 23:40 ]
mince-inside
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2005-07-11 22:47
Mince-inside
With a quick mind, versatility and the courage to take risks your life is colourful and adventurous. In order to balance this you enjoy a tranquil retreat at times for your emotional wellbeing. Idealistic and humanitarian you have strong convictions and are prepared to stand up for them in pursuit of positive social change. Leadership ability is well marked. Your charm and sparkling personality wins people over and brings you many admirers.

PS miss you tranq X
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2005-07-11 22:49
oooh.. I like mine

masseur
With your charismatic personality and persuasive powers you naturally attract all the good things in life which you could want. Kind, generous and sincere you are a good friend and partner with strong attachments to home and family. You are ambitious and have sound business acumen, this together with a natural love of life ensures that you enjoy success financially and in your relationships
Cycovision
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-11 22:54
Screen name - Hmm, I like that

Cycovision

Loving to take the initiative you are a person who gets things done and you accept the responsibility of leadership roles willingly no matter what the challenge. You base your decisions on intellect rather than emotion but always act with pure motives. Your strength of will and communication skills are such that you are an influential figure and likely to succeed in anything which you turn your attention to.

Real name - Remarkebly similar?

Jamie
Supplanter : Hebrew

Balanced and fairminded you possess the ability to use sound reason and judgement when determined and decisive action is required. Persuasive and logical you tend to be an influential figure in your circle of friends and associates. You are extremely adaptable and this is necessary as you seem to be continually being presented with decisions of a life altering nature.
EastCoastStar
S700
PM
Posted: 2005-07-11 22:54
interesting...

EastCoastStar

You have enormous vitality and originality making you a dynamic individual with great charm and sex appeal. You believe in putting one hundred per cent into all your activities of which there are many. You have potential to achieve great success in business or public affairs where your friendship and consideration of others wins you many allies. Your innate strength and determined effort is able to overcome any obstacles. Freedom is important to you.
EastCoastStar
S700
PM
Posted: 2005-07-11 22:57
weird... my username and my girlfriends first name (gloria) show up witht he same results! thats pretty weird.
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2005-07-11 23:19
check mine out.. using my real name..

You have great self-confidence and a charming personality which attracts many friends and admirers. Your innate sense of personal power and ability to lead are ideally suited to positions of authority. Being so versatile and seeing the big picture your ambitions are high and much is usually expected of you. With patience and tenacity you will certainly fulfill the great potential you have for success.
Never Give Up!
Jim
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2005-07-12 00:55
Quote:
Very intelligent, broadminded and a good listener. You are an ideas person, with a wonderful creative imagination who is always seeking practical applications to apply this to. Your intelligence means that you have great potential for business success if you can apply some discipline and caution. You enjoy sensual pleasures and with a natural restless nature and liking for adventure life is rarely dull with you around.

I guess it's right
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-12 00:58
Mine is pretty good aswell:

AXXXR

You are both a visionary and a realist able to bring your dreams into a tangible form. Pioneering and ambitious you accept new challenges and the responsibilities which go with them willingly. Your sound judgement, resourcefulness and positive nature means that your progress in life is assured. Certainly your kindness and generosity to others and your inspirational manner attract success as well as many admirers. [addsig]
Cornholio_666
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-07-12 00:58
Cornholio_666
Your energy, enthusiasm and willingness to seek out new challenges makes you an inspirational leader. You adhere to the principles of honesty and integrity and support order and justice. With a perceptive and probing mind you love to delve below the surface of things in your quest for knowledge. Your natural talents and productive nature may draw you to the fields of writing or research.

that sounds just like me!

just had a go with my real name and it also sounds like me!
Robert
Bright fame : Teutonic

Creative, versatile and imaginative you appreciate beauty in all forms. You have great inner strength and courage and have the ability to accept large responsibilities or challenging situations with patience and humility. Others admire these qualities and follow your lead. You are honest, discerning and self-disciplined and need to have a peaceful environment. Putting others before self your talents are used to make life better for everyone.

[ This Message was edited by: Cornholio_666 on 2005-07-12 00:00 ]
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-12 01:01
scotsboyuk

Creative, versatile and imaginative you appreciate beauty in all forms. You have great inner strength and courage and have the ability to accept large responsibilities or challenging situations with patience and humility. Others admire these qualities and follow your lead. You are honest, discerning and self-disciplined and need to have a peaceful environment. Putting others before self your talents are used to make life better for everyone.

My Real First Name

Very intelligent, broadminded and a good listener. You are an ideas person, with a wonderful creative imagination who is always seeking practical applications to apply this to. Your intelligence means that you have great potential for business success if you can apply some discipline and caution. You enjoy sensual pleasures and with a natural restless nature and liking for adventure life is rarely dull with you around.

My Real Full Name

You are highly perceptive and intuitive with a wonderful imagination and the ability to manifest your dreams in reality. You are able to create joy, security and harmony for yourself and in the lives of others by the support and dedication which you give. Often the centre of influence people admire your fine qualities and follow your example. Much happiness is gained through your willingness to serve good causes.
"I may be drunk my dear woman, but in the morning I will be sober, and you will still be ugly." WSC
Cornholio_666
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-07-12 01:05
aaaaahhh i put in my full name and got this!
./data/91.txtnot found
Queens Of The Stone Age RULE!
Also known as "THE ROADIE"
Burn The Witch
"I find that on the internet, everyone's very tough in an anonymous, pussy sort of way'" - Josh Homme. March '05
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-12 01:06
The result for Obi-Wan:

You are both a visionary and a realist able to bring your dreams into a tangible form. Pioneering and ambitious you accept new challenges and the responsibilities which go with them willingly. Your sound judgement, resourcefulness and positive nature means that your progress in life is assured. Certainly your kindness and generosity to others and your inspirational manner attract success as well as many admirers.

[ This Message was edited by: scotsboyuk on 2005-07-12 00:07 ]
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-12 01:10
laffen

You are a visionary with courage and enthusiasm if a little hasty at times. Your ambitious nature can be satisfied when you apply wisdom, patience and self-discipline to your vitality and zest. You have wonderful way with words and may be drawn to the communications arena where there is the potential for great success. Your generous and warm nature attracts many friends and loved ones.
"I may be drunk my dear woman, but in the morning I will be sober, and you will still be ugly." WSC
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-12 01:12
With my real name:..I like it!

With your charismatic personality and persuasive powers you naturally attract all the good things in life which you could want. Kind, generous and sincere you are a good friend and partner with strong attachments to home and family. You are ambitious and have sound business acumen, this together with a natural love of life ensures that you enjoy success financially and in your relationships. [addsig]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi