Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Accessories > K750i Silicone Case

Previous  12
Author K750i Silicone Case
pivothk
K800 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-02 18:03
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
pls note that this is different Pivot brand...

hope those of you who receive our sample and make a review soon

Cheers~~

www.pivothk.com
pivothk
K800 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-02 18:07
Hamlau
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2005-07-07 09:20
I've received the free samples of the pivot skin. I was pleasantly surprised that I was given not one, but four varieties of white, black, blue and purple. A grown man like me will prefer the black or white skin of course. Been going around with it for more than a day. I promised them a review, so here goes:

Extra grip.
It feels nice in my palm and added that extra grip. I will not find it slipping off the dashboard when I make a sharp corner on the road, for sure.

Easy to slip on and off.
Slip the phone via the camera cut-out of the skin. The skin, being silicone, is very stretchable at the same time hugs the phone snugly in place. Very nice.

Cut-outs for vital areas.
The skin is cleverly cut for almost all access areas of the phone, from the large slide cover of the camera, MS slot (yes!!) and the tiny microphone at the bottom. The only time I will need to detach the skin is when and if I need to access the battery/SIM card. Even if you have multiple batteries and SIM cards, as mentioned before, it's just a matter of seconds to "unwrap" the skin. The screen area is exposed but I had easily complemented that earlier on with a good screen protector from Martin Fields.

Nice bumps.
Using the keys over the skin is not a problem at all. It's tactile and responsive. Even with my large fingertips, I can still use it comfortably and effectively. Nice idea to elevate the button areas e.g. power, music, camera buttons. I can operate them in the dark, just by feeling them over my fingertips as if without any skin.

Overall, I like the Pivot skin. It protects my phone from minor bumps and bruises at the same time still does not hide the beauty and shape of the phone like any Krusell or BodyGlove case will. It will still be instantaneously recognizable as the coolest phone at the moment - now with thicker skin - literally. Highly recommended. Thanks Kat.

http://shop.pivothk.com

[ This Message was edited by: Hamlau on 2005-07-07 08:26 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Hamlau on 2005-07-07 08:28 ]
dgilmartin
W900 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-07 10:53

[ This Message was edited by: dgilmartin on 2006-04-10 21:00 ]
Hamlau
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2005-07-07 11:58
Sorry, didn't know that your post is exclusive for your own review only. Didn't mean to rain on your parade.

Guess, I should have started my own thread or follow-up on another thread ah?
http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=93904&start=45

Don't be sour just coz we get free samples and decided to return a favour by reviewing it.
Light! The answer to your darkness
pivothk
K800 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-07 14:11
do you know why your casing also had the Pivot functions? coz we are the FIRST ONE who invented this Organic Anti-Dust functions, which they also feel good to "copy" it...

since we're just trying to make more new things to make our end-user happy, so, it's good to have other supplier to follow it too

Cheers~~
dgilmartin
W900 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-07 14:16
OK lads
All the Way! Looking for a w705 PM me! Arizona
ctsamados
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2005-08-01 06:07
Hamlau what colour case is yours? It looks white but I just wanted to double check before buying one.

Thanks.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi