Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > K750i - What bugs have you found?

Previous  123 ... 25 262728  Next
Author K750i - What bugs have you found?
REO
P1
PM
Posted: 2005-06-30 04:44
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@bonemachine my S710 does the same. It is a limitation. I agree... It is a silly limitation.

If I get an invite through outlook and the invite has detailed information about let's say an upcoming conference (work related). Then the info is cut short after about 200 characters.
iphone rocks...
rameshdepala
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-06-30 10:59
has anyone noticed -
when taking a picture, that a few seconds after you press the button and hear the camera click sound that the picture is actually taken. some kind of delay reaction?

must be a bug.
dietbrand
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-06-30 11:22
Uhhm no, must be shutter lag

There will always be some lag. But I must say for a camphone the lag is quite acceptable, my brother in law has an old Olympus Mju-300 (? dunno for sure) that has a lag time that's quite comparable (yet I must say that this lag is unacceptable for a camera).
I am a bomb technician.
If you see me running...
TRY TO KEEP UP!
DarkElf
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-07-04 14:54
My phone still freeze sometimes after the fw-upgrade... =(
JKay
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-07-04 15:20
After upgrading to R1J002 my K750i has got a new bug.

Every second time I answer my phone I can only hear my own voice, like speaker is on or somthing. Then I have to hang up and when they call again I answer and I can hear them ok. Not sure if its a software or a hardware bug.....

out_in_style
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-04 21:16
hi
Im interested in buying this phone but have delayed action due to a few of the points mentioned here, particularly the 'shutter lag'. Im no camera expert or technobe and am hoping someone could enlighten me on this issue a little.

so, when taking photos, when you press the button to take the photo does the image you see on your screen freeze- implying that this is the image you have captured, and then take the actual image a second later, (probally after you've now moved the phone)?

i have a moto v600, could anyone give a comparason of the lag times to this?

I know there not ideal for comparason, as the v600 does not have a great photo quality and sizes to to deal with (most people can draw better photos than it can take) but then it will give me an idea of what to expect.

thanks

jakontil
Xperia X10 White
PM
Posted: 2005-07-05 04:11
Quote:

On 2005-07-04 21:16:05, out_in_style wrote:
hi
Im interested in buying this phone but have delayed action due to a few of the points mentioned here, particularly the 'shutter lag'. Im no camera expert or technobe and am hoping someone could enlighten me on this issue a little.

so, when taking photos, when you press the button to take the photo does the image you see on your screen freeze- implying that this is the image you have captured, and then take the actual image a second later, (probally after you've now moved the phone)?

i have a moto v600, could anyone give a comparason of the lag times to this?

I know there not ideal for comparason, as the v600 does not have a great photo quality and sizes to to deal with (most people can draw better photos than it can take) but then it will give me an idea of what to expect.

thanks

it doesn't lag due to the picture being saved, but rather its auto-focus that is working adjusting the captured picture....
when the lens make noise in a way like moving inwards or outwards, it is suggested that we hold the phone still until the noise gone. not such a pain considering the quality pics it delivers
tkristof
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-07-05 22:52
I set shortcuts to joy right and joy up, but after several hours it goes back to their original states (joy up = media player, joy right = empty)
It is very annoying. Anybody else had a same issue with R1J002?
cavoknosig
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-07-06 22:56
i have found some additional bugs / missing features which have not been reported yet:

-the phonebook sorting routine does not sort correctly.
e.g. the german ä follows behind the z in the alphabet instead of between a and b..

-when writing an sms, it is impossible to paste a phonenumber from the phonebook into the sms as text. i can only send a contact as a whole.

the firmware is R1L002 EUROPE_2

kind regards cavok

p.s. debranded the orange switzerland branded phone bought at mediamarkt with davinci, worked perfectly and i'm not even orange customer, but apparently there weren't any generic in stores yet and they sold them to everybody. the branding wasn't very restricting other than a couple of textstrings, voicemail icon, name and links there wasn't much to be argued over but SEUS wouldn't allow updates... was annoyed by the standby screen freezes and besides i won't accept being overruled by stupid marketing idiots...
justified
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-08-14 12:04
all bugs, its not a major problem as long as u enjoy using ur phone!!!!!
max_wedge
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-08-14 13:38
just discovered a possible bug; when using obex from my computer (ie: if connected to the phone via myphoneexplorer or similar) the activity button doesn't work.

For example in myphoneexplorer, if I click on phone contacts, I can still use the activity button, but if I'm browsing the phones file system the activity button won't work.

The same thing happens with DateiManager (the recent K750 compatible version), except that when I exit dateimanager it crashes bluetooth on the phone, and I have to reboot the phone to get bluetooth and the activity button back.

I can't get the SE phone explorer to even work (it's crap and I've never had much luck with it), so I'm not sure if it's just myphoneexplorer and dateimanager, or a bug in the firmware....
victorh017
C905 Gold
PM
Posted: 2005-08-14 13:46
In my experience the most annoying thing is the "sparking" sound when you (sometimes) start to play a track on the media player. Also the difference in volume on the very same track depending on from what folder you are listening to it. And finally the fact that the volumes reverts to the 'default' level (which is like in the medium) everytime you turn off the phone.
alanjrobertson
C905 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-08-14 17:51
Phonebook problem -

there's still the same problem that affected the K700i - namely that entries in an Outlook/Palm address book that only have a name in Company field and nothing in First/Last name field all get lumped at the end of the phonebook under 'no name'. The phonebook should really just display the company name if there's nothing listed under first/last name.
BadByte
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-08-14 18:50
My "bugs" are

1) After playing any mp3 thats longer than 5 minutes, the 5+ minute mp3 plays just fine but the next mp3 will not play... "Payblack failed". I've to reboot the phone to play another mp3/wav.

2) "Writing language" resets itself after every 2~3 sms written/sent.
The sentence below this one is true.
The sentence above this one is false.
Glenny
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-08-14 19:03
Quote:

On 2005-08-14 18:50:15, BadByte wrote:
My "bugs" are

1) After playing any mp3 thats longer than 5 minutes, the 5+ minute mp3 plays just fine but the next mp3 will not play... "Payblack failed". I've to reboot the phone to play another mp3/wav.

does anyone else have this problem as i would be using the phone for mp3 alot
Lost Count Official Website My Band! and the forum for it!
404'd!
Jesus loves you, but everyone else hates you...
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 25 262728  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic