Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Tips and tricks > K750i / W800i- Power User Tips & Tricks

Previous  123 ... 242526  Next
Author K750i / W800i- Power User Tips & Tricks
Andaho
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2005-06-13 18:47
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Almost all Li-ion batteries have a built in circuit to not allow them to drop below that voltage. But you are correct in saying you don't need to drain them... I wasn't aware of this until reading your post and doing a little research... The general answers when you search google about drainnig a li-ion battery is this: "There is no battery memory effect with a lithium ion battery — you can charge the battery whenever you like without fear of reducing its charge capacity, and you do not need to drain a lithium ion battery completely before recharging it." Also: "After 1000 charges a lithium-ion battery will still have around 80% of it's original capacity."

I'll remove my heading on draining the battery
There's 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't.
paul555
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-06-14 18:33
FMA works fine for me with the D750i. I have transferred contacts from my T630 and successfully downloaded and uploaded videos, games, pictures and ringtones.

So know problems there. Just make sure you have the latest version - 2.0.0.23 Stable
riffola
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-06-18 18:02
How do I minimize the file transfer dialog? I read somewhere here that you can do that and it shows a small slider above the soft keys so you can continue to use the phone.

Turns out you can only minimize the dialog when you are downloading a file via WAP using the built in browser.

[ This Message was edited by: riffola on 2005-06-20 07:12 ]
Yanosh94
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2005-06-21 01:28
Andaho hello ,can you explain me how to make a shutdown computer reset with the Hid software ??? How to make shortcut,where are the shutdown.exe Thanks

[ This Message was edited by: Yanosh94 on 2005-06-21 00:33 ]
Andaho
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2005-06-21 01:57
I have Windows XP Pro SP2 and the shortcut I use is as follows:

C:/WINDOWS/system32/shutdown.exe -s -t 5 -c "K750i Bluetooth remote command"

Run shutdown.exe in command prompt to see more options.

It might be a hidden or system file so you might not be able to see it depending on your folder viewing options.

If you don't have it on your system, there are small simple free programs to shutdown your system available at http://www.download.com just search for shutdown.

To add a shortcut key to it in windows it must first be placed somewhere in the start menu. Then right click on it > properties, and you will see "shortcut". Select the box saying "none" and press any key... it will automatically add CTRL + ALT. Use that shortcut key when customizing your own remote using the SE developer tool: http://developer.sonyericsson.com/getDocument.do?docId=71477

If you need anymore help I'm happy to and available on ICQ: 280844 or MSN: andaho@msn.com

[ This Message was edited by: Andaho on 2005-06-21 01:14 ]
Stuck
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-06-21 15:45
hi anando,

i just got a se D750i i am completely happy with it, except for one problem. i dont know if its me or whether the fone is made like this. the earphone is exceptionally low, u cannot hear people when talking especially if out in a crowd. is there any reason as to y? or can anything be done? do u notice this too? i have taken it back and exchanged it but it seems the fone is like this.

regards

nix
Andaho
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2005-06-21 16:42
It seems to be that way with most new phones... before I bought the k750 I was also looking at the nokia 6680 smartphone. Reading reviews of both phones, they both have a lower than you'd expect volume.

It is annoying, but something you have to get used to I guess.
There's 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't.
Carlsb3rg
K750
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-06-21 17:26
Speaking of super real tennis, i think it's a little bit hard!
Does the game have special moves? cuz my player sometimes lobs the ball even though im just pressing the stick with out any directions, sometimes even directions doesnt work?
Grimslade
W995 Red
PM
Posted: 2005-06-21 18:52
There's at least one good thread on playing SRT. You're more likely to hit it flat if you don't hit it when it's too high or too low.

This message was posted from a WAP device

mnu
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-06-22 18:12
is there anyway that you can put a pin/password on sound/video/picture folders? like u can with d500 and nokias.
CyberVisitor
T610
PM
Posted: 2005-06-22 18:43
This is probably not K750 specific, and it could even have been mentioned elsewhere, but it's worth repeating for those who don't know...

While browsing Esato using wap:

Press 1 while browsing the forum (or a message) and your browser is instantly taken to Forum home.
Press 0 to go to last post in thread.
Press # to go to next message.
Press * to go to the message prior to the one you are currently viewing.
uun
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-06-22 19:24
my k750 can not browse other phone with bluetooth?
Prayer
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-06-22 21:16
Hi, I was wondering how this Bluetooth remote control works.

It only seems to create ".hid" files and the thing is I dont know where to put them. And when I select the ".hid" file on the phone I just get to choose if I want to send the ".hid" file to the computer.

And there is one other thing that is bothering me, It is like the software is only for; K700, z800 and s700. But not for the K750i phone, I need some help with this to make it work, I really want to customize my own commands for the bluetooth remote control.

Thanks Andaho

[ This Message was edited by: Prayer on 2005-06-23 06:15 ]
Andaho
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2005-06-23 00:33
Quote:

It only seems to create ".hid" files and the thing is I dont know where to put them. And when I select the ".hid" file on the phone I just get to choose if I want to send the ".hid" file to the computer.

I ran into this problem at first also... Way I first got around it was to send the file to my old phone, and then send it back, and when you receive it, you get an option to install it... the way I do it now tho, is to send it by bluetooth from my PC, and that way you also get the option to install it... also the design for the k700 remote is exactly the same as the k750.
inroam
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-06-23 04:37
Quote:

rambalu80 wrote:
I cant turn off the sound for the camera even if I set the phone to silent.

what will work, even with a 'regulated' phone, is to first make a call, say... to an information line, then, while still connected, open the lens cover... you can photograph while connected, but the phone connection mutes the shutter sound.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 242526  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic