Esato

Forum > Market > Mobile phones for sale > FS: Nokia N-Gage games console/phone + games!

Author FS: Nokia N-Gage games console/phone + games!
Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-03-20 02:54
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
After having some interest from potential buyers and an urge to finally join the online music revolution and go and get an Ipod, I've decided to sell my Nokia N-Gage, which comes complete with a charger and a CD with full versions of games like Red Faction, Puzzle Bobble, Sonic, and loads more! It is the original N-Gage, not the QD. The phone also comes with a recently-bought 64Mb MMC card, and I still have the original 32Mb Nokia card with the Nokia game on it too.

The phone is unlocked to any network, and has no network branding on it. It has a nice (but non-genuine) silver facia on it which is nearly new and is almost unmarked. I'll put some pictures of it up tomorrow.

Post here or PM me some offers for it, am looking for cash really, as looking to buy an Ipod! I won't initially put any guide prices on, as I think I have a tendency to overprice things and not get any interest! Might consider a P/ex deal for an Ipod, with cash.

My Ebay Auctions

[ This Message was edited by: Sammy_boy on 2005-03-20 02:00 ]
Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-03-20 13:29
As promised, some pictures of the phone:

I'll be kind of sorry to see this go, as rather fond of the Series 60 Nokia platform. However, I have too many 'spare' phones (as usual!), and want the money for that iPod! Make me an offer I can't refuse!
"All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-03-21 00:41
A lazy, Sunday evening bump!
"All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

solidsingh
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2005-03-21 00:55
that game disc looks very legitimate
Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-03-21 01:05
Not sure it is, got it off Ebay!

Acutally, just tried some of the games on it, and a couple (like Ghost Recon) didn't work for some reason, could be I didn't install it properly, but just to warn you in advance!

Ridahz
W902 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-03-21 02:37
my offer still stands mate
Ridahz Feedback +29 -0
Titanium Trader
Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-03-23 08:37
Any more offers?

@rihdaz - may take you up on your offer if no other interest!

Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-04-01 19:11
It's now on Ebay, just click the link in my sig and you'll see it and the other things I've listed - a T68i + CommuniCam, two broken T68is, a slightly faulty a2628s, and an autoscan radio.

Get bidding!

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi