Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Technical > s700 an unfished product

Previous  12
Author s700 an unfished product
WALIDS
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2005-01-23 06:55
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Ok it is a camera phone but for it big size they could add the symbian more tools to zoom the pictures video full screen
Jesus is my savior
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-01-23 07:05
I very much agree with voda_jon, any mobile phone is 'unfinished' when one decides that its features are not sufficient. The solution is very simple, don't buy such a mobile, buy a different mobile, which meets your needs instead.
"I may be drunk my dear woman, but in the morning I will be sober, and you will still be ugly." WSC
Adi23
W900 black
PM
Posted: 2005-01-28 05:22
I understand what the thread starter is saying as some one had said its sorta like what the 7650 was for Nokia its a bit experimental.The design is not really that attractive and in my opinion the phone is too bulky,it doesnt support memory stick duo pro either.I mean yes this phone seems like the best camera phone now until another is released by SE or a competitor with similiar or better specs then we will be all debating about that.
I personally have the K700i and could have gotten the S700i,but I opted to wait as 2005 should be a rather interesting year in terms of revolutionizing the mobile phone industry.
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-01-30 06:39
Quote:

On 2005-01-28 05:22:23, Adi23 wrote:
The design is not really that attractive and in my opinion

A personal opinion, not a valid basis, from which to make a generalisation.

Quote:
the phone is too bulky

What is it people want? Would you prefer it to be able to fit in a matchbox or to be stored underneath one of your fingernails? The S700 fits in a pocket; it is able to be held in one hand; it does not significantly increase one's chance of slipping a disc when picking it up nor is it so large that scaffolding is required to operate it.

Quote:
it doesnt support memory stick duo pro either.

Why should it? It isn't advertised as a replacement for a dedicated music player or video player.

Quote:
I mean yes this phone seems like the best camera phone now until another is released by SE or a competitor with similiar or better specs then we will be all debating about that.

I find this an incredibly silly comment. If one waits for the perfect mobile to be released, then one will be waiting a very long time indeed. There is always something better just around the corner. If we followed the logic of waiting for something better to come along before we buy something, then no one would ever buy anything.

Quote:
I personally have the K700i and could have gotten the S700i,but I opted to wait as 2005 should be a rather interesting year in terms of revolutionizing the mobile phone industry.

2003 was a rather interesting year in terms of revolutionising the mobile phone industry, but most people, looking to buy a new mobile, in 2002 didn't opt to wait until 2003. 2009 should be an interesting year in terms of revolutonising the mobile phone industry, will you wait until then?

[ This Message was edited by: scotsboyuk on 2005-01-30 05:40 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi