Esato

Forum > Regional > Europe, Middle East and Africa > Belgie - La Belgique - Belgien

Previous  123 ... 195196197  Next
Author Belgie - La Belgique - Belgien
Jim
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2004-02-18 21:10
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Man day by day I hate Telenet more and more ... after capping our 10 mb/s to 4mb/s connection they also changed the counter or "Telemeter", I guess it was ok. Then after they added two new channels on TV: Cartoon Network and TCM, they even didn't ask if we wanted them ( yes we are paying some more money every month for those two channels ). This could also be fine, a little bit pissed though ...

NOW: they removed MTV europe for Nickelodeon from 08:00 to 18:00 and for MTV Nederland from 18:00 to 08:00. Now I am really pissed of, putting Cartoon networks for the kids was ok but now Nickelodeon who is taking the place of MTV is too much !!!!!!!!!! Come on they could have easily take the place of one of those stupid channels : TVE, Kanaal Z, het shopkanaal, vitaya, tcm, and more sh*t like that ....

I hate them !!!!!!! It is over with Telenet, I'm going to Belgacom and find a new tv provider. I won't recommend Telenet anymore, f*ck*ng b*tches who don't listen to customers and don't respect anything
:

[ This Message was edited by: Jim on 2004-02-20 11:09 ]
aem kei
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-02-20 18:05
1st you can't choose for your TV, it's only telenet in your region

2) you have Jimtv and TMF (= MTV) and MTV after six... what's wrong with that?

3) nickelodeon = MTV

4) vitaya and Kanaal Z are one of the best channels there are ( i agree with other channels like TVE )

5) 10mbps to 4 mbps if they didn't tell you, you wouldn't even know, and if you care that much, why are you going to belgacom then?

do i need to keep going?

[ This Message was edited by: aem kei on 2004-02-20 17:06 ]
Jim
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2004-02-20 18:44
Quote:

On 2004-02-20 18:05:40, aem kei wrote:
1st you can't choose for your TV, it's only telenet in your region

2) you have Jimtv and TMF (= MTV) and MTV after six... what's wrong with that?

3) nickelodeon = MTV

4) vitaya and Kanaal Z are one of the best channels there are ( i agree with other channels like TVE )

5) 10mbps to 4 mbps if they didn't tell you, you wouldn't even know, and if you care that much, why are you going to belgacom then?

do i need to keep going?

1st JimTV and TMF are dutch channel and I'm what ???? and besides with all that rap hip hop and R&B .......

2) wtf with Nickelodeon = mtv, I know that but I'm 19, do I have the age to look at dumb cartoons, sorry but this time the cartoons s*cks, did you even see how they draw now ???!!! one exception: sponge bob and besides we have allready cartoon network !!!

3)Huh, you really like vitaya and Kanaal Z ?? There nothing on that, it's only boring !!!

4) When we signed the contract for internet it was a 10mb/s with a counter that restart every month, now the "Telemeter" don't reset every month ! You see ....

5) I'm going to belgacom because I have a friend that have adsl and I must say that NOW it's better than cable.

6) I think my arguments are far better than yours, again, I have the feeling that you "have" to say allways the opposite, don't know why throug

7) This is my opinion about how Telenet is getting worser and worser, and I'm not the only one, check the Telenet forums !

do I need to keep going ?!

I just want to add that all of this is not because they have "moved" mtw, this is something I have think months and months before saiyng that Telenet s*cks now. Anyway I was very happy with them ( of course I was, I had the best ISP from europe ), I was ....
aem kei
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-02-20 19:05
6) I think my arguments are far better than yours, again, I have the feeling that you "have" to say allways the opposite, don't know why throug

wtf do you mean with that...

the only thing i was saying that everything you were crying about is ALL subjective

Siemens SL-55

[ This Message was edited by: aem kei on 2004-02-20 18:05 ]
bart
Ericsson T68
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-02-20 20:21
i'm still very happy with their internet, haven't really felt any slow down.
but i've got to agree, why the F*** did they replace MTV. there's tomuch R&B on jim and tmf. kids have cartoon network, good for them, wished i had it when i was a kid. TCM good for people who like those movies, don't mind paying abit more for it, even if i don't look at it.
its just so sad that they've replaced MTV, instead of adding it, and also MTV2 now that would've been great for me (MTV2 is more rock and metal style).

today the T630 came in stock, 3 of them, sold in one sec. 1 for me and 2 for jumper. i'll be getting mine wednesday, jumper maby saturday. a review will be made fast and put up on the site.

price at BC is 349 (its not in a pack)

general improvements are: better screen, big nice buttons, faster software, improved camera vieuwfinder and better RF
With Ericsson and Nokia gone: we must keep their spirits alive and buy JOLLA or YOTA
Jim
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2004-02-20 21:23
Thanks bart

Aem kei what I just want that you understand is that this time they screwed big time, they could have easily move one of those channels that nobody watch ( the ones I mentionned and you too ) ... that's not too hard. Btw I'm not whining I'm just pissed of what they did and why do you defend Telenet like that, are you working for them or what ? It's a bit strange that after months you didn't post and then right after my post you reply .....

Anyway, if you have a problem with all the above you know how to use the pm
bart
Ericsson T68
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-02-21 21:17
i'm 100% sure that aem kei doesn't work for telenet. but don't forget that the people who work at telenet make these desisions. some or good others are bad.
With Ericsson and Nokia gone: we must keep their spirits alive and buy JOLLA or YOTA
blue8300
K750
PM
Posted: 2004-02-24 13:11
All speedconnection test give the same result : Telenet is still the fastest in all region and at all time of day.... Adsl can't never even reach them.
Also almost never a problem, i had 2 in 4 years....what you can't say about belgacom.
And if you add the price of your phone contract (wich you need for ADSL) with the price of ADSL then is Telenet cheaper too...
racingboy
P990
PM
Posted: 2004-03-07 22:21
So still here...
bart
Ericsson T68
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-03-07 22:35
yea everybody is gone, i see jim here at esato, jumper working on stuff. aem kei at his new job, verko and you at vergelijking. mathibus and his borther have fanished from earth. and me i'm posting on some forums 1-2post a day. i think its time that we face it: esato is a goner
aem kei
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-03-07 23:07
i'm still here

only reading though...

ow and i have some GREAT news...

i'm going 2 CeBIT the 21st of march

so i'll be playing with the T650

OW YEAH
bart
Ericsson T68
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-03-07 23:51
i've got nice examens otherwise i would've been there 2. but my dad is going, so he'll have some nice pics for usep. and verko is going 2.

oyea aem kei is it true that you work at proximus?
arroyootje
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2004-03-08 00:09
Cool, i will be going to, probably on friday!!! see you all there!!!!
racingboy
P990
PM
Posted: 2004-03-08 09:49
i want to go, but it's to far away...
aem kei
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-03-08 11:38
Quote:

On 2004-03-08 00:09:41, arroyootje wrote:
Cool, i will be going to, probably on friday!!! see you all there!!!!

i'm going the 21st...

and bart yes its true...
i'm starting the 15th as an account executive B2B for proximus
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 195196197  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic