Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
The Z1010 has benn withdrawn [addsig]
holistica
Z1010
PM
Posted: 2005-02-28 21:04
Update:
As Ive previously stated, Orange stopped selling the z1010 online a few weeks ago. They still have some in store while stocks last.
The most i could get out of the 3G helpline was that they have stopped selling it due to commercial reasons. Theyre so tight lipped about everything.
What they did tell me was that they dont have the k600 or z800 in review or testing at the moment.
But they are launching the nokia 6680 soon. Its under test. You can see it on their web site now too.
darrengf
T68i
PM
Posted: 2005-02-28 21:22
They are realeasing some new 3 g phones hopefully by the end of April / May and i was accidently told that SE is in the review with them as well as other companies.

I can only hope that they do get them. If they dont then Orange will no longer be no 1 and all the customers will start to vanish. This however i dont see happening.

Orange seem to keep its customers so I can only hope that they dont hang round too much in releasing them.

The Z1010 has been removed for further testing due to the SMS fault. They dont want the same to happen as with O2 k700i that they have been selling it a year and now the things doesnt work.

The reason why Orange and other networks change there software is due to network differences. What works with one doesnt always work with a other. Orange has a voice mail symbol, O2 and Voda dont. etc..

Be patient is all i can say. it will be at least another year or so before all the uk networks get there heads around things, but i think its about time that networks start talking to each other more to find out each other faults.

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi