Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > On the Couch with scotsboyuk

Previous  123 ... 293031 ... 454647  Next
Author On the Couch with scotsboyuk
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-01-13 00:07
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Now that the festive celebrations are over with it is time for another interview on the couch. Tonight I am joined by a name synonymous with news and the latest mobile gossip, I am of course speaking of Esato's Mr News, axxxr.

What is the best thing about Esato?

axxxr says:
The fact we can discuss mobile related matters and find solutions,tips, & tricks for our phones.Aswell as discuss non-mobile related issues;all available to us 24/7.

Who is your favourite member of Esato?

axxxr says:
Thats a very tricky one as i have a few favourites;but i won't go into nameing names as i might miss someone (You Know Who you are).

Who is your favourite moderator?

axxxr says:
No particular favourite as they all do a splendid job!

What is your favourite Esato moment?

axxxr says:
It has to be the time when a few members were critical of me for some reason or another;then laffen promoted me!

What is your least favourite Esato moment?

axxxr says:
Oh that has to be the time when bush won the election..Horrible;still trying to get over that one.

When did you first start posting news stories on Esato?

axxxr says:
Have to think about that one as it was a long time ago...but it was very shortly after i joined.

Which websites do you use for gathering news?

axxxr says:
I don't go any particular sites as its more about constant searching for the right news item;Although i do use the usual news sources like Reuters,Yahoo news;bbc,google ect..But i have now devised a method of search through my now years of experience on esato where i can find pretty much what i'm looking for.

Is there any sort of process you use to decide, which news stories to post on Esato?

axxxr says:
Yes obviously i have to trawl through a lot of news articles to find which ones are worth posting and which are not.It can sometimes get quite frustrating..some of you here may think i mearly copy and paste articles but i can assure its much more than that.They is only a certain amount of mobile news out there.so it can be hard work searching.And sometimes a lot of articles don't have pictures to go along with them so that requires more time to look through even more sites..But hey thats my job.

Why did laffen approach you to be Esato's News Editor; can you tell us about it?

axxxr says:
Laffen just appreciated the articles i posting in the forums and simply asked me if i would like to be esato's news editor;which i gladly accepted.

Can you explain the story behind your unique avatar?

axxxr says:
Since i got promoted as news editor i thought it would be best for me to have an avatar that would highlight that fact of my job title;that way members would be easily be able recognise the news items in the forums aswell as easily finding news in the search facility.Btw thanks to Superluminova who made the avatar for me.

Which mobile are you currently using?

axxxr says:
I currently use the S700.

Which mobile are you most looking forward to?

axxxr says:
That would have to be the next P series.

Do you have a message for Esato?

axxxr says:
Be open minded,and there is a lot more to life than mobiles.

Thank you to my guest axxxr, and I hope you will all be able to join me again soon for another interview on the couch.
"I may be drunk my dear woman, but in the morning I will be sober, and you will still be ugly." WSC
Residentevil
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-01-13 02:16
Now that was an interresting interview.
Tough times don't last, tough people do!
Free Tibet
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2005-01-13 12:57
Nice interview with @axxxr ! I hope it was supported by some images, celfones at that ! [addsig]
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-01-13 22:55
Coming Soon!

Upcoming interviews include:

619, amagab, AYA, blackspot, Bianca, dave_uk, dazbradbury, Elrond, gbrooks3, jcwhite_uk, Jim, jplacson, nickrooster, and many more!

I hope you will all be able to join me, and my guests, on the couch.
"I may be drunk my dear woman, but in the morning I will be sober, and you will still be ugly." WSC
folling182
K700
PM
Posted: 2005-01-13 23:04
I do believe that sooner or later scotsboy must be interviewed!! [addsig]
methylated_spirit
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2005-01-13 23:42
Good interviee, axxxr, we certainly appreciate your hard work and dedication
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-01-14 00:03
@folling182

I have already been interviewed; have a look at the contents page for the link.
jeko.uk
W810 white
PM
Posted: 2005-01-14 00:14
good work scotsboyuk
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-01-14 22:44
Good evening everyone and welcome to another chat on the couch. Tonight I am joined by a member of a very rare species on Esato, a female Esatonian. Hailing from he Netherlends my guest is one of Esato's oldest active members and reguarly contributes to many threads. It is my pleasure to be speaking with Bianca.

What is the best thing about Esato?

Bianca says:
Esato is a great place where you can find all the information about Sony Ericsson that you need. And if anybody has a question there are always people willing to help.

Who is your favourite member of Esato?

Bianca says:
I cant pick just one, i like a lot of esatonians. For example ayush, bacanito, bobafett, ivan kusturin, ricky, SIR-Sonyericsson-man and the other dutch members.

Who is your favourite moderator?

Bianca says:
I can’t judge on that because i only see tranquil and masseur online. I dont see the other mods much at esato because of the different timezones.

What is your favourite Esato moment?

Bianca says:
When the picture of the T650 was posted at esato and all the rumours around it. I knew i wanted that phone right away. Later it turned out to be the K700

What is your least favourite Esato moment?

Bianca says:
The moments esato are down. Fortunately Laffen is doing a pretty good job.

You are one of the few female Esatonians who post on a regular basis, have you found it difficult to integrate into a primarily male environment?

Bianca says:
I had no difficulties with that at all. On esato everybody is equal.

Do you get on well with Esato's other female members?

Bianca says:
Yes the other female members i know are nice and have a lot of knowledge about phones

Having been an Esatonian for some time now, have you noticed any changes to Esato?

Bianca says:
I remember when html light was introduced, that was a big change because i was always using the wap forum on my p800 untill then. After i sold my p800 i switched back to the xhtml forum. Other than that i noticed some slight changes.

Do you think Esato needs a 'new look'?

Bianca says:
A new look would be cool but on the other hand this forum is fast and recognizable so what else do we need.

Which mobile are you currently using?

Bianca says:
At the moment i only have a k700. I have this phone for a while now but i still like it and i have no plans of selling my k700 for another SE.

Which mobile are you most looking forward to?

Bianca says:
I dont really like the new models i saw on the internet. Maybe it will change when i see them in the shops but for now i dont think about changing my phone. Maybe i will upgrade to a p900 or p910 in the future.

Do you have a message for Esato?

Bianca says:
Keep up the good work and SE rules

Thank you very much to my guest, Bianca, and I hope you will be able to join me again soon, when my guests will include jplacson, whizkidd, sapporobaby and AYA.

[ This Message was edited by: scotsboyuk on 2006-08-28 04:41 ]
whizkidd
W950 Blue
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-01-14 22:53
Keep on the good work scots!! :-D

This message was posted from a T230

Ing. FijoK
Sony Xperia Z
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-01-14 22:54
Very nice interview
I saw the man who can change my destiny... He stood in the mirror.
fatreg
T66 pink
PM
Posted: 2005-01-14 22:58
cant wait for my interview!

fatreg
Ing. FijoK
Sony Xperia Z
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-01-14 23:00
I am really forward looking to interwiev with my slovak friend Elrond
jeko.uk
W810 white
PM
Posted: 2005-01-14 23:03
get messeur
Ing. FijoK
Sony Xperia Z
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-01-14 23:04
yeah, it is great idea
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 293031 ... 454647  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic