Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > On the Couch with scotsboyuk

Previous  123 ... 212223 ... 454647  Next
Author On the Couch with scotsboyuk
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-12-08 14:51
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Welcome, once again, to another interview on the couch with me, scotsboyuk. Today I have the pleasure of speaking with one of the true Esato greats. Newer members may not recognise him as such, but he is certainly up there with the likes of fijbert and pachy. Today he speaks of his long history here at Esato and what he thinks of the how the forum has progressed. Please welcome shithappens.

What is the best thing about Esato?

shithappens says:
Picture the United Nations with all its members coming together to discuss on common topics of interests and to debate issues with contention. Then picture the members getting into ugly fights and horrendous politics which ultimately results in war among countries. Ugly ain’t it!!! Now picture Esato but minus the part about war and bloodshed…now that’s wat I’m talking about…..Esato gives us a platform to get together and discuss, share, trash out the all important topics governing daily lives without the BUllSHit. Well there are the occasional flamers, trolls etc but heck, tat’s wat makes Esato unique and it’s the way most problems are solved without the need to resort to unpleasantries. I see Esato as a place where boundaries, colour, race, religion, time zones are secondary…..its home man!!!

Who is your favourite member of Esato?

shithappens says:
Dang!!! This is a tough one as I’ve kinda grown ‘close’ to quite a number of posters from all over but only having met a few…..if I were to pick I’ll say cyanx7…he’s the most colourful in more ways than we can imagine….perhaps vlam can elaborate further but u haf already done her…I mean interviewed her…..

Who is your favourite moderator?

shithappens says:
Team Esato PERIOD!! I’m not shittin…pardon the pun!!

What is your favourite Esato moment?

shithappens says:
When I got nominated in one of the threads (in the Dumpster section of coz) discussin who’s got the best nic in Esato…wat a thrill…..

What is your least favourite Esato moment?

shithappens says:
When the big fiasco started about jackin and ajack’s contribution was never mentioned until much later. Glad to know tat many of us here who the numero uno in jackin is ohh!! lemme again emphasise tat it’s jackin and not BJ

You are one of the oldest Esatonians still posting, in your time here on Esato, have you seen a change in the Rubbish (Garbage) Forum, if so what do you think of that change?

shithappens says:
Oldest!!! I’ll like to think of it as being more experienced but wtf!!! Who am I kiddin….well with the exception of pachy (where the hell is he anyways ), yes I’ll been at it in the Garbage patch quite a bit….coming back to topic….i kinda like the way its being managed. I mean where on god’s green earth can members post cra*p and enjoy a lively response ‘cept here in Esato….i think its fabulous the way laffen (god bless him) and Team Esato are allowing it to run on and on…I personally get a great deal of satisfaction winding down after a horrendous day at the office just browsing the stuff in the rubbish heap it sorta like keeps me in perspective

You are regarded by some as being one of the greatest Rubbish (Garbage) posters in Esatonian history (a compliment), how do you feel about this?

shithappens says:
I’ll like to share this award and accolade with the many tat haf continued this legacy in keeping the toxicity levels alive and kickin. I won’t elaborate…u lot know who u are Great minds think alike eh or was it fools and garbage seldom differ

Do you think it is good for members to predominantly, or even exclusively, make non-mobile related posts?

shithappens says:
Hell yes!!! But this works out fine only here in Esato…enuf said!!

If you were moderator for the day, what would you do?

shithappens says:
I’ll petition my rear end off to get vlam in as a mod. Dun thank me honey…u’ve got wat it takes….

Which mobile are you currently using?

shithappens says:
Trusty ole T68i and T610

Which mobile are you most looking forward to?

shithappens says:
None…I broke my budget this year getting way too many fanciful stuff. Next year wud be a different matter altogether…

Do you have a message for Esato?

shithappens says:
Keep on rockin….

Thank you to my guest, shithappens, and please join me next time, when I shall be speaking with Esato moderator Cytech.

[ This Message was edited by: scotsboyuk on 2004-12-08 13:52 ]

[ This Message was edited by: scotsboyuk on 2005-01-20 07:51 ]
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-12-08 14:59
Hello and welcome to 'On the couch with scotsboyuk'. Today I have with me, a member of Team Esato. Perhaps not as well recognised as some of the other moderators, he is one of the most respected members of Esato, and he helps to make sure Esato runs as smoothly as it does. Taking time out from his busy schedule to give this rare interview is Cytech.

Cytech says:
- All the information you can obtain from Esato

Cytech says:
- Probably laffen, without him there wouldn't be any Esato

Cytech says:
- We all work as a team and we together are doing a great job!

Cytech says:
- When I became part of this great community? Really don't know

Cytech says:
- Don't know

Many may not realise that you are a moderator as you keep a low profile, why is this?

Cytech says:
- I have always tried to have a low profile on Esato, due to what I have worked with. Now it's mostly because I don't have much time since my current job is very demanding.

As a moderator you must have some interesting stories, care to share any with us?

Cytech says:
- Sorry, the communication bewteen the moderators and the people we deal with is things that we keep to ourselfs.

Would you consider giving up your moderator role as jh67 did?

Cytech says:
- Probably not

Cytech says:
- T610 and have tested a Qtek 9090 for a few weeks

Cytech says:
- Don't know... a smaller version (with the same features) of Qtek 9090 would be nice

Cytech says:
- Keep up the good work, don't have to say much more, all members on Esato are doing a great effort to keep this site among the top sites for mobilephones

Thank you to my guest Cytech for speaking with us and next time on the couch I will be speaking with SIR-Sonyericsson-man and Team Esato stalwart, arnoldc.
"I may be drunk my dear woman, but in the morning I will be sober, and you will still be ugly." WSC
vanquish
V600
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-12-08 18:14
did jh67 give up being a moderator!

[addsig]
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2004-12-08 18:16
yes, just about a year ago when I became a moderator
soichiro
P1
PM
Posted: 2004-12-08 18:17
shithappens lol.. funny as ever!!! cytech.. man of few words? but nice one nonetheless. ur doin great scots! :D

This message was posted from a P900

Sir-SonyEricsson-man
Xperia Arc Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-12-08 18:27
and where is my interview ?
Sony Xperia 1 II, Xperia 5, Huawei P30 Pro
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-12-08 22:55
Good evening and welcome to another interview, here on the couch. Joining me this evening is a member of Esato royalty, he is known across Esato for his love of fun and partying. It give sme great pleasure to welcome SIR-Sonyericsson-man to the couch.

What's the best thing about Esato?

SIR-Sonyericsson-man says:
Esato is the place witch is my second home. That place give me all the info i need. so i dont have to watch other sides to get the info

scotsboyuk, kimcheeboi, tranquil, Lynx69, and JN

tranquil absolutly him

hmm lett me think.. the old days where garbage counts inn to the post counts.. and i was the most posted man with over 5000 posts

hmmm i cant remember.. i have to think on thatone i really dont know :S

As a long time member, do you think Esato has changed a lot, and if so, for the better or for the worse?

hehe i think it has made a lot of good moves in the right direction. many new futures has comed too esato.. but what i miss is that after the change with the post counts all my norwegian friends inn here has left esato

What would you do to change Esato?

hmm made kimcheeboi talking not so much about alcohol. nah.. i think its a great place.. i dont think we have to change that much

What would you do if you were moderator for a day?

ban kimcheeboi :R nah... the same things what tranquil and massure makes.. closing unnessesary threads and stuff like that i am a moderator at a norwegian site.. with the same jobb..

Z1010 and Sony Ericsson GC79 PCMCIA card

V800 *dreaming off it every night*

Easto: you and Sony Ericsson is what i live for !!

Thank you very much to SIR-Sonyericsosn-man and I hope you will join me soon when my guests will include Esato veteran mmsman and moderator, arnoldc.
"I may be drunk my dear woman, but in the morning I will be sober, and you will still be ugly." WSC
vanquish
V600
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-12-09 12:23
Esato veteran, bah!

No, cant wait for mmsman, but now it should be vmsman (video msging), and thankyou sir sony ericsson man, great work! [addsig]
methylated_spirit
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2004-12-09 13:12
Good interviews, those. Cant wait for the chrimbo special
Hello, Scroto!

U.G.L.Y. You ain't got no alibi, you ugly!
Sir-SonyEricsson-man
Xperia Arc Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-12-09 13:16
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-12-09 13:26
@sir . . . - Many thanks for INCLUDING me in your list mate
Sir-SonyEricsson-man
Xperia Arc Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-12-09 14:09
no problem mate
vanquish
V600
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-12-09 22:34
and what about me?

wouldn't want to anyway, unlike Lynx69, who is YOUR BITCH!!!

HAHAHAHAHA LYNX!!!!!! [addsig]
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-12-10 23:22
Good evening and welcome to the couch. Tonight I am joined by one of Esato's 'new wave', although he is more a veteran in 'newbie's clothing' that you might have imagined! It gives me great pleasure to welcome the ever popular etaab.

etaab says:
The sense of a welcoming community of people who all think alike.

etaab says:
I’d have to say Masseur, because he’s fair and keeps me inline by way of gentle words of wisdom. He also gave me a Gmail invite, which also has a lot to do with it.

etaab says:
To be honest, I’m not entirely sure who are all the other mods !

etaab says:
Probably the day I signed up, I received such a warm welcome.

etaab says:
I really have no idea, since my time on Esato has always been enjoyable. I have to say though, I was pretty miffed the day Esato went down and I was unable to access the site for 48 hours !

How long did it take you, from finding Esato, to join as a member?

etaab says:
Straight away, but I was originally a member over a year before joined, but I stopped posting because I was far too busy. When I found time to come back to Esato, I couldn’t remember the username id used previously and had to sign up all over again !

You have very quickly become a regular poster here at Esato, but why do you think so many people join and then only post a little?

etaab says:
I think many people use sites such as Esato just to find out information about their phone. Once they have it they aren’t too bothered about being part of the community anymore. Also, I think the huge daily post count that Esato members achieve per day can appear a little daunting to newcomers.

Is there anything you don't like about Esato?

etaab says:
Not really, but if I were to have a groan at something it would have to be the huge amount of new posts since your previous visit. Sometimes it can be hard to sort through the new posts to topics you might want to reply to. I find book marking the threads helps though.

etaab says:
I’m currently using a K700i, but I’m considering swapping it for a S700i

etaab says:
It would have to be the next P series phone from SE, the P1000 or whatever it will be called.

etaab says:
Yes, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone !

Thank you to my guest this evening, etaab, and I hope you can join me for the Christmas Countdown, when I will be interviewing Esato veterans in the run up to the Christmas Eve Christmas Special. Look out for Esato Bluejacking Queen; jellyellie, Esato moderator arnoldc; The Once and Future King of Rubbish (Garbage), Cyanx7 and Esato founder, laffen.
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-12-11 13:30
@scotsboyuk - Nice ! I just can't wait for @laffen to say something about his 'BABY' - Esato.com !
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 212223 ... 454647  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic