Esato

Forum > Regional > Europe, Middle East and Africa > South African mobile discussion

Author South African mobile discussion
amawanqa
Nokia 7600
PM
Posted: 2009-12-30 20:56
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
And so it came to pass that the great Symbian Master, Gucci O Double One Kenobi, immigrated to Planet Symbian V5, Terra-Touchsreen, and adapted well to its tactile atmosphere, LOL.

Meanwhile, back on Planet Qwerty, Darth Dups still sensed a disturbance in The Force around Planet Symbian V5, resulting in him instructing the reconnaissance droids to continue seeking the Land of the Androids for Keyboard Karma.

LOL, methinks I should submit some of my Smartphone Wars scripts to George Lucas..; it might provide him some ideas for a possible Episode 7.. or 8..
[ This Message was edited by: amawanqa on 2009-12-30 20:17 ]
He who laughs last... thinks slowest.
Nokia 5800, Sony Ericsson P1i, Nokia 7600.
Dups!
BlackBerry Q10
PM
Posted: 2009-12-30 21:12
@wanqs

When you submit the script please remember to pay GUCCI and me our royalties.

@GUCCI

I guess we have to wait indeed. Nice to see those kinds of improvements on your 5800, SE, are you paying attention?
It's not what you do or even how you do it but in what state of mind you do it: Dups! 2009
amawanqa
Nokia 7600
PM
Posted: 2009-12-30 21:26

On 2009-12-30 21:12:41, Dups! wrote:
When you submit the script please remember to pay GUCCI and me our royalties.

I'm sure any such royalties would be received in the established forum currency of E$ (Esato Dollars), which is rapidly catching up to Zim Dollars' exchange rate...or is it Zim Dollars rapidly catching up to Esato Dolllars? Not sure now...

That reminds me, 786KBR a.k.a. JK still owes me a few mill Esato Dollars after I correctly guessed that smartphone he got a year or two ago. Then he blamed goldenface for his Esato Dollars cashflow woes, LOL.
[ This Message was edited by: amawanqa on 2009-12-30 21:01 ]
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2009-12-30 21:31
LMAO!! Wanqs Legendary! 2Wanqz is also a script writer
Dups
Ya i hope the Satio gets these updates,5800 is getting the N97mini type UI in the next update apparently.
Phone: iPhone 15 Pro Max Black Ti 512GB
Tablet: iPad Pro 11” 2020 Space Gray 256GB
Watch: Series 3 Nike Edition Space Gray
Droid: Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
amawanqa
Nokia 7600
PM
Posted: 2009-12-30 22:09
LMAO!
Yeah, script writer.. move over James Cameron, here comes Wanqiam Shakespeare!

Still secondary to my wanqsta rapper ambitions though.

EDIT: LOL, just glad I didn't follow the cricket over the past 2 days.. I'm gonna get it from some of the kids when I go back to work on Monday.
[ This Message was edited by: amawanqa on 2009-12-30 21:11 ]
amawanqa
Nokia 7600
PM
Posted: 2009-12-30 22:40
Taken from The Register today:

'Microsoft wants someone to turn Xbox into Xphone
Redmond recruits for mobile gaming

Microsoft is advertising for a program manager to drive the Xbox Live experience onto Windows Mobile, hoping to raise one brand with the application of another.

The advert, which was posted just before Christmas and spotted by Engadget, states that Redmond is looking for someone who can "bring Xbox LIVE enabled games to Windows Mobile" in what looks suspiciously like Nokia's pitch for the N-Gage.

The N-Gage was promoted on the back of network gaming, using the cellular connection to interact with other players, which echoes the Microsoft pitch for someone to: "focus specifically on what makes gaming experiences 'LIVE enabled' through aspects such as avatar integration, social interactions, and multi-screen experiences".

The N-Gage was supposed to have those too, and there were supposed to be games that would exist on both the phone and the PC platform. Nokia even released one but the idea never caught on.

Things have changed since then - Apple has educated punters to buy applications, and games, for mobile phones. Hardware has come a long way since the N-Gage too, but it's still hardly Xbox-compatible.

Which makes it hard not to conclude that this is about attaching a successful brand to Windows Mobile handsets in the hope of regenerating their success. The Zune just hasn't got the following necessary, and the platform owes its existing deployments to the Windows connection, so Xbox is the last big brand in the Microsoft cannon - expect it to be applied to mobile phones just as soon as Microsoft can fill the position.'
[ This Message was edited by: amawanqa on 2009-12-30 21:40 ]
gola
W900 white
PM
Posted: 2009-12-31 09:07
lmao@wanqs the scriptwriter

GUCCI
I get a 'could not connect' message. Nah, haven't hacked it yet, it would void some warranty right? i can't edit the internet access point, says it's protected... i'm guessing ima have to hack it first...
[ This Message was edited by: gola on 2009-12-31 08:09 ]
"Getting wisdom is the wisest thing you can do!"
Proverbs 4: 7
JC08
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2009-12-31 09:56
Also busy updating my 5800 to v31, hope all goes well!
Yad. Hey. Vav. Hey.
'' So the one who plants is not important, and the one who waters is not important. Only God who makes things grow, is important'' (1 Corinthians 3:7)
It's not about me!
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2009-12-31 11:12
LOL! Wanqs,if the rap career dont workout you can fall back on that. Lol eish, xphone? Lets see what happens,its going to WM i guess,i have never seen much gaming wise from WM though.
Gola
You shouldnt have to hack bro,hacking is just to allow installation of unsigned free apps and modding. Shouldnt void the warranty as a simple format removes the hack completely. Realy strange it doesnt allow connecting now, so you were able to do the Proxy address thing?
JC
Nice! after that go to App. Update, it updates Flash player to the latest FlashLite3.1 and also Ovi Contacts, Maps and NOKIA Messaging.
JC08
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2009-12-31 11:29
GREAT SUCCESS... now everything works as it should... Tx gucci...did that now my navigation licence is untill september next year... yay
Yad. Hey. Vav. Hey.
'' So the one who plants is not important, and the one who waters is not important. Only God who makes things grow, is important'' (1 Corinthians 3:7)
It's not about me!
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2009-12-31 12:22
SWEET!! nice Jc,no problem!
All
Off til next year,going to a friends place then after that all over doing things we probably shouldnt, have a Happy New Year!! See you in 2010! drink responsibly,and if your in Jhb and on the road best carry a spear R100
gola
W900 white
PM
Posted: 2009-12-31 15:44
GUCCI
Spear R100, those must be the new notes, i'm guessing you throw it at the traffic officer.lol j.j, seems like you already had a bit

I can't do the proxy thing cos i can't even get passed editing the access point, it says it's protected...
JC08
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2009-12-31 22:53
HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!!!! Hope you have a great year and all your dreams come true...
Yad. Hey. Vav. Hey.
It's not about me!
amawanqa
Nokia 7600
PM
Posted: 2010-01-01 01:07
gola
W900 white
PM
Posted: 2010-01-01 02:04
happy new year guys!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic