Esato

Forum > Regional > Asia Pacific > Semicon Corner (PH)

Visitors browsing this topic: 1
Add to Bookmarks
Previous  123 ... 369370371
Author Semicon Corner (PH)
C3P800
P800
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-12-03 00:42
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Got my P900 @ Semicon. Unfortunately the unit they gave me has a defective battery. When i returned the batt in less than a week after the purchase, they replaced it with a lower Amp batt from P800. I insisted on getting the orig specs of the batt w/c is 1260mA instead of the 1000mA. They insisted that its the same... HUH? that's a loss of 30% in battery capacity! they even laughed at me when i said that its different!!! BS this tech company... they are making fools out of their consumers... Until now they dont have the batt for my P900, maybe after a year daw when my warranty expires. SHEEEZT. if i can only have my refund back.
PUT THE F#@$#! PHONE ON!
teg
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2003-12-03 06:29
Quote:

On 2003-12-02 19:14:26, dunkin2 wrote:
more than 2 months na rin phone ko sa semicon, wala parin replacement, upgrade lang pinagagawa nasira pa.

teg i read your post, same ang binigay nilang reasons saakin, first the board problem, thenreplacement na raw. pero di naman sira phone ko nung binigay ko sa kanila. sabi pa nga ng semicon sa phone "sir, wala pa kayonng karapatan mag follow up ng phone dahil marami pang nauna sa inyo na for replacemeent" pero 7 wks na sa kanila yung phone.tinanong ko nga kung kailan ako magkakaroon ng karapatan sagot "sir, next week po pwede na kayo mag follow up." ayun wala pain. gaano ba talaga katagal? di pa ba enough yung 2 months?

Uy. In a few months mag eexpire na warranty ng phone ko pero mas swerte ako sa iyo kasi nde ako sinabihan na "wala akong karapatan" na magfollow up sa status ng phone ko. (Honestly, are they in their right mind to treat a customer like that?! Even if the customer is being "makulit" we should still accomodate them with a smile, right (kahit may PMS pa yung rep!)?

They do tell me to call on this day and of course when I call them up on that day, they'll tell me again to call this day, that day, hehehe. Sawa na nga ako eh. Huling tawag ko kasi 2-3 weeks daw para sa 'board replacement.' (translated by my pren as 4-6 weeks... pero tawagan ko na rin sila baka makalimutan na nila boses ko)

Hay... I just hope it won't take that long to have my phone 'repaired' and I really hope you get your phone soon.

--
Update:

Tumawag pala sa opis yung taga semicon the other day (yung araw bago ko pinost to) at sinabihan na nandyan na ang replacement unit ko. Nakuha ko na (gulat din siguro yung rep ng nagsabing 2-3 weeks

Maraming salamat po Semicon

[ This Message was edited by: Teg on 2003-12-03 23:48 ]
teg
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2003-12-03 07:18
Quote:

On 2003-12-03 00:42:48, C3P800 wrote:
Got my P900 @ Semicon. Unfortunately the unit they gave me has a defective battery. When i returned the batt in less than a week after the purchase, they replaced it with a lower Amp batt from P800. I insisted on getting the orig specs of the batt w/c is 1260mA instead of the 1000mA. They insisted that its the same... HUH? that's a loss of 30% in battery capacity! they even laughed at me when i said that its different!!! BS this tech company... they are making fools out of their consumers... Until now they dont have the batt for my P900, maybe after a year daw when my warranty expires. SHEEEZT. if i can only have my refund back.

We could blame for using the same model number even though the batteries for the P800/P900 are obviously different. Perhaps if you can contact someone from SE Philippines they can help you in acquiring a proper replacement? (I read in several posts that the P900 has a much better battery life than the P800)
friedbrains
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-12-03 11:43
oo, nga puro kayo complain tungkol sa semicon... bat d n lang ninyo i-print lahat ng complaints d 2 tapos punta kayo sa DTI or sa mga NGO o kaya kay Erwin Tulfo, baka sa kali may action, kung feeling nyo agrabyado kayo, d hamunin nyo na lang ng away yung taga semicon, but make sure kasama nyo lahat nung may post d 2 para marami kayong uumbag sa mga taga semicon

joke joke joke
natstuff
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-12-04 04:33
@semicon people
available na ba ang blue front cover for t610,
how much? thanks
arki_ed
W900 white
PM
Posted: 2003-12-04 11:31
One thing is sure about semicon... no room for improvement especially for s****d.....hehehehe
dwin_888
K750
PM
Posted: 2003-12-06 12:02
easy lng kayo sa mga mura nyo!! wala rng mangyayari jan... easy lng mga dudes
GOwin
T39 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-12-06 13:44
This is not supposed to be a rant thread against SEMICON but newer readers may get the impression that it is for the absence of responses from SEMICON.

This thread is being locked temporarily, until SEMICON employees can monitor and respond to posts in this thread. (I believe that the former respondents no longer have access to ESATO)
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 369370371
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic