Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > k700i De-Branding now possible with T28 service cable )

Visitors browsing this topic: 2
Add to Bookmarks
Previous  123 ... 404142
Author k700i De-Branding now possible with T28 service cable )
Benfrain
K700
PM
Posted: 2005-01-06 17:23
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Not true,

Because you can't directly download the client from the totalserver site anymore you have to buy another credit to get the download link.
ueni
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-01-21 00:54
I had major problems using Total MS. I have a O2 branded k700i, and wanted to unbrand it and flash to the latest FW. Everything seemed to work fine (no errors during the flash process). I recycled the power as instructed at the end, and it came up fine. I reloaded my phonebook, WAP settings, etc. An hour later I turned off the phone, and when I tried turning it back on, only a white screen appeared. I contacted TMS and got no response. I paid for more credits, and flashed it again. Exact same problem (white screen only). I tried flashing to an earlier version of the FW, and still the same problem! I then tried the DaVinci server, and had the same problem still. The phone was useless thanks to TMS. I ended up sending it to SE (I claimed I didn't know what happened to it), and they sent a replacement.

I'm now back at square one - O2 branded, running the original (old) firmware. I'm VERY hesitant to try any of the upgrade servers, though SE Tools (www.setool.net) seems to have the best support.
Face Off Mobiles
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-01-21 01:40
eo update tourfirmware you need1 credit to upload the Frimware And lanuage files so your phone has the latest camera drivers and matching versions of both files

about the 2 cables we ran a special over x-mas where we gave away a free data cable to every customer buying a service cable

about support if you have actually brought your credits from us then you need to contact support@faceoffmobiles.com

no need to buy new credits just email us and we will decide if the problem is know and a server fault and as always screenshots are required to truely validate your claims. all errors which occur due to the server have an error code.

but where you get white screen etc it can be for a number of reasons including bad flash chip on the fone

there was a known K500 R2AE033 problem but that has now been fixed and new files have been uploaded

also to download the latest software version all you need to do is press the info button

also there will be a new TMS site uploaded with step by step guides on how to do all operations and will include FAQ's and more

[ This Message was edited by: Face Off Mobiles on 2005-01-21 00:42 ]
hmv
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-01-21 13:40
scweston,
If you still have them how much do you want for the cables?
bbbbenjy
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-01-25 20:51
I recieved this cable today, which I bought on eBay...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBay[....]814970&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

After reading parts of this thread, I guess it's not going to work for me...

Damn annoying... Spose that shows me for not doing my research.

I have to say, the whole thing seems pretty complicated to me - as a complete novice in de-branding/unlocking mobile phones (although I suppose it may be just the jargon that scares me!). I'd be really grateful if somebody could give me/point me to a fool-proof guide on how to do this thing. I really need to de-vodafonise my K700i!! And being able to use the SIM card I want to would be useful too... Thanks in advance.
jagger2k
X1 Silver
PM
Posted: 2005-03-20 21:41
well i will be debranding a t mobile branded phone this week so could somebody write me instructions on which files i need to get the r2a033 firm and english language.
r_Stone_d
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-09-07 21:46
i have a sony ericsson k700i i bought used, but after a week of using it it stopped working i get eaither inactive sim message or the little phone crossed over and i cannot make any calls, does anybody know how to filx this?, thanks
maison09
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2009-04-21 10:37
Thanks a lot for your informative posts
[ This Message was edited by: tranced on 2009-04-21 13:11 ]
credit01
Model not set
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-05-26 03:48
Well, r_Stone_d. I think your phone you bought doesn't have high quality. You should have someone mend it or simply buy a new one to use. Good luck.

http://simulationrachatcredit.com
[ This Message was edited by: credit01 on 2009-05-26 02:49 ]
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-05-26 13:16
Don't you see the date??? It's from 2006! Why are you writing here?!

Oops... It's spam bot.
[ This Message was edited by: mediar on 2009-05-26 12:18 ]
The best mobile phone brand died with Sony Ericsson's death. Shame on you Sony for killing it! And, of course, for ruining the Xperia brand...
Mediar's Site
markztrance
K810 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-05-26 14:36
2006 - 2009.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 404142
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic