Forum > Regional > Europe, Middle East and Africa > Proudly Nigerian forum

Previous  123 ... 410411412 ... 646647648  Next
Author Proudly Nigerian forum
egunjespoilagos
P910
PM
Posted: 2006-06-30 17:11
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@abu: Look man friend:), I say 7of9, in that her uniform can wound o!.
I will consider the DS9 chick but I will still think that T'pau of Jonathan Archer's ship is just as hot. If fact both of them have almost caused fight in my house. They almost banned my from watching the show.
egunjespoilagos
N95

Areafada
P990
PM
Posted: 2006-06-30 18:12
@abu, ur fantasy with aliens might b getteing the better of u. calling names of Starswars casts, what about young Luke skywalker, incase anybody is interested i've all the episodes of starwars from part 1 to the end, just mentioning this makes me want to rewatch all episodes, which i'm going to do tonite.
brix25
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-07-01 00:18
I'm also a sci-fi fan...in SA we only got to season 5 of ST: Voyager:-(
Liar liar pants on fire/ You burning up like David Koresh- Ghostface Killah
ambyzown
W902 Red
PM
Posted: 2006-07-01 09:49
I enjoyed the startrek series, but I missed some of the episodes. I wouldn't consider myself a sci-fi enthusiast, I prefer the the realities of a series like 24, now thats gripping. Anyone agree with me?
abubakar
Xperia X10 Mini Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-07-01 12:09
@area: not all were star wars!!!! trekkies in the house know what im talking about!

@egunj: if JD was was wearing a skin tight uniform with.... um.... padding she would have been as hot too. all the same, my wife is finer than them all!!!! ( see!!! no upheavals at my end!!!!!)

@amby: 24 is weighted down cos the reality they portray is sometimes distorted just to keep to the story line (like some blinders in season 2(?) when they wanted to raid the mosque to get that terrorist. they made up things in the religion (like having a "greeter" at the door during prayers!). there isnt any greeter at doors like ushers at churches. but they needed to add that to get the storyline thru. sci-fi doesnt have those constrictions. and ST: DS9 had all the drama that ST: OS, ST: NG & ST: V couldnt muster. it had so many political under tones (though all Gene Roodenberry show have them it was more pronounced in DS9 with the Gemhedar, the Dominion, Cardasians etc) Change of topic before the thread starts to sleep!!!

@all: Still looking for people to join Team Naija at www.setiathome.com . let Naija be represented!!!!!
abubakar
Xperia X10 Mini Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-07-01 12:15
@area: not all were star wars!!!! trekkies in the house know what im talking about! and when it came to star wars when i was small i had almost all the action figures!!! had the books, bedsheets, t shirts. as i tag to see if ur a fan, who was the coolest character from episodes 4 to 6?

@egunj: if JD was was wearing a skin tight uniform with.... um.... padding she would have been as hot too. all the same, my wife is finer than them all!!!! ( see!!! no upheavals at my end!!!!!)

@amby: 24 is weighted down cos the reality they portray is sometimes distorted just to keep to the story line (like some blinders in season 2(?) when they wanted to raid the mosque to get that terrorist. they made up things in the religion (like having a "greeter" at the door during prayers!). there isnt any greeter at doors like ushers at churches. but they needed to add that to get the storyline thru. sci-fi doesnt have those constrictions. and ST: DS9 had all the drama that ST: OS, ST: NG & ST: V couldnt muster. it had so many political under tones (though all Gene Roodenberry show have them it was more pronounced in DS9 with the Gemhedar, the Dominion, Cardasians etc) Change of topic before the thread starts to sleep!!!

@all: Still looking for people to join Team Naija at www.setiathome.com . let Naija be represented!!!!!

still havent gotten any SE theme requests (coola, wetin happen?) still waiting!
Angelgirl
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-07-01 21:41
Hi Guys why the silence? I think Vmobile GPRS is still free, still browsing with N30 since morning, only PHCN is not steady, who knows if their strike is real?
rockaja
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-07-02 10:38
A New Era @Nigeriancircle.com

NigerianCircle.com

[ This Message was edited by: rockaja on 2006-07-02 09:40 ]
pxthomas
W800
PM
Posted: 2006-07-02 12:26
Yesterday was a great day. It was the day that the master was at work. His control was magical. Passes were made in heaven He was all-inspiring. His name is Zinedine Zidane (football-made-easy)
http://bux.to/?r=pxthomas
http://www.freemoneyteam.com
coolapostle
T610
PM
Posted: 2006-07-03 21:08
Quote:

On 2006-07-01 12:15:35, abubakar wrote:
@area: who was the coolest character from episodes 4 to 6?

I had a Star Wars weekend 2 weeks ago (then a major Tom and Jerry weekend. I am in my Dreamworks week)

Coolest character(s) in 1-3 is General Grievious
Coolest character in 4-6 is 3PO

Quote:

Still havent gotten any SE theme requests (coola, wetin happen?) still waiting!

Lack of browsing access. But I have nearly concluded my plan to get off this GPRS rat-race. PERMANENTLY.

@All I will be in Oshogbo then -maybe- Lagos.

ambyzown
W902 Red
PM
Posted: 2006-07-03 22:33
Haba rockaja, u no even say hi, you just begin sell ya biznes? No be so we dey do am for here o.

@Abu: I'm not a muslim, so I wouldn't know about the greeter. But it doesn't seem a far fetched idea, I think I've actually seen the same thing done in another film, only I can't remember which one.

I'm a Jack Bauer fan any day.

Twincom
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-07-04 13:29
Demmy, i really like ur suggestion. Let start from here, name is Taiwo and my email is taiwo172st@hotmail.com. I like to be your friend. You can send you i.d to me, so that i can contact you. Bye!.
abubakar
Xperia X10 Mini Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-07-05 16:54
@ambyz: dont let your ignorance about another man's religion allow you to make similitudes and white wash it. You've seen the reaction of Catholics world wide on the fiction the Divinci Code put up!!!! Any how, Jack Bauer would have really been something if his daughter wasnt so trouble prone!!!
Angelgirl
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-07-05 20:56
Hi guys i think Vmobile's speed of GPRS connection at my end has improved, i can connect with my messenger at home, realtime, and the sweetest part is that its still free
mamba
K600
PM
Posted: 2006-07-05 21:11
@angel, what are the settings you are using?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 410411412 ... 646647648  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic