Esato

Forum > General discussions > Esato forum > Esato's losing quality!!!

Previous  123  Next
Author Esato's losing quality!!!
Atlis
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-23 00:07
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Oh Iīm such a newbie here, but I think that we can be happy about newbies asking sometimes silly questions... I know that there are many questions, that werenīt answered, because nobody knew the answer - posted by newbies. And thatīs the point - improvement... Iīm happy that I have persuaded 4 new people to join our community - and they ask and recieve answers...

I AM PROUD ESATONIAN ATLIS
no cellphone...
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-23 00:26
I see the many questions from another point of view aswell. Ppl come HERE to ask sg, maybe the same again and again. So, if u cannot fight a thing, make it for your use! Keep the new ones by clearing up instead of blame or use the search reactions, integrate them by a bit more patience etc. Again, they should rather ask here boring questions then in another forum. We help and keep to each other, the mods of us and @laffen coordinates the system. Symbiosis. We need each other as in a community.

This message was posted from a T630

friscosjoke
T68i mineral
PM
Posted: 2004-07-23 00:44
@bobafett always the balance to the force thankyou you took the words out of my mouth (except said it better)
Atlis
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-23 00:50
So is this thread at its end? No other like this needed...
no cellphone...
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-23 01:02
Dont forget another thing! Years ago, we learned many thing on our own, cos forums like this didnt excisted. A new fone kept his image even a year long, if not longer. We read the useless manuals, hear rumors etc the world opened by the web, its easier to ask instead of experiences on our own. So let them ask! Why? If 1 of 100 stays on esato, except the rules here and ready to help, we win a new honored member instead of 99 spammers. Ps:let the @mods sweat a bit sometimes, its their job to manage esato ;-)

lor
P910
PM
Posted: 2004-07-23 09:33
I'll be honest with you guys, the quality left the day I stopped using SE phones
Vlammetje
C702 Cyan
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-23 10:03
It's topics like this one that tend to ruin the 'feelgood' factor on esato more than any person asking a genuine question ever could. (And no, I did not bother reading past the first 3 replies)

This message was posted from a Z600

energetic
Aino Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-23 10:25
I believe that ESATO has its ups and downs like masseur mentioned earlier. I find myself very busy on a specific day and keep posting and posting as long as the running threads are interested to me. But also sometimes I find myself kinda bored when there are no interested threads.

I have no more to say since this subject has come up so many times.

And dont forget that all suggestions are welcome and thats why there is a topic for suggestions for ESATO. Some are very hard to implement and some are easy to implement but the final decision is up to laffen and the ESATO team.
batesie
T66 black
PM
Posted: 2004-07-23 10:44
ive been reading esatos forums since 2001, and not much has changed really. i managed to get all the advice i needed without ever posting until the start of this year, but ive noticed as more topics are created, the harder it gets to search through more posts.

This message was posted from a P900

energetic
Aino Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-23 11:02
@batesie

It is true! I happen to be the victim of the search syndrom. I always perform a search before creating a new topic but sometimes it doesnt work right since similar threads are using different words than the search input, if you know what I mean.
Krubach
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2004-07-23 11:38
@energetic
Totally agree with you mate. And that subject was raised several times before: Esato search function s*cks! (I think there's a thread named like this, actually). [addsig]
energetic
Aino Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-23 11:45
Quote:

On 2004-07-23 11:38:31, Krubach wrote:
@energetic
Totally agree with you mate. And that subject was raised several times before: Esato search function s*cks! (I think there's a thread named like this, actually).

Well we can't say that is bad, since the results depend on the word we are using to search.
whizkidd
W950 Blue
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-23 13:11
The title of this thread is right! Esato is losing quality. But the only reason for it is that i am addicted to Esato! I am fairly new here but i have a feeling that i 'belong' here. Even i have posted rubbish sometimes but thats how we grow, learning from our mistakes. A newbie may not know how Esato functions and may post something which the oldtimers may find repeated. But instead of criticising them we should help them and help Esato reach newer heights! Well, this is all i can say. CHEERS!

This message was posted from a WAP device

BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-23 13:24
@whizzkid amen!

whizkidd
W950 Blue
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-23 13:28