Forum > General discussions > Garbage threads > Esato Mock Elections

Previous  1234  Next
Author Esato Mock Elections
wapchimp
C905 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-14 22:25
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I think esato needs some more styles (themes for the board) they are very easy to implement and users can even choose their prefered look, It works very well.

We could even start a competition for those who can edit & make styles for phpbb boards. What do you think?

The BEST & ONLY retro xhtml wap site.

[ This Message was edited by: orangeman on 2004-07-14 21:26 ]
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-14 22:28
Well apart from jojo proposing candidates, is anyone going to declare their intentions for the third position?
If not then let the voting begin!

Vote Scots & Vlamm!
"I may be drunk my dear woman, but in the morning I will be sober, and you will still be ugly." WSC
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-07-14 22:35
@gowin, @cytech, @arnoldc, @tranquil, @masseur and @:???: - better watch your backs mates There's a new batch of wannabees who wants your place Looks like even @laffen will be placed out of commission here . . .
Vlammetje
C702 Cyan
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-14 22:38
Come on now esatonians! You know that deep down inside, there has got to be another person longng for total and absolute power!! Come forward! take a shot at it!

VOTE SCOTS & VLAM!!!!!!!
kimcheeboi
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-07-14 22:41
This thread is as garbage-y as garbage gets (note all the "vote xxxxxx for moderator" threads in garbage), and therefore in accordance with @scotsboyuk's and @vlamm's official policies it should be deleted or locked.

vote @scotsboy and @vlamm!

(that is, once they are elected, so...)

-O.A.R.

[ This Message was edited by: KiMcHeEbOi on 2004-07-14 21:42 ]
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-14 22:42
Who else will step up to the mantle and attempt to steer that proud and beautiful ship we call Esato through the stormy seas of mobile news and tosh posts, avoiding the rocky shoals of site maintenance and bringing her into the safe harbour of quality advice and discussion on all things mobile?
Ask not what your forum can do for you, but what you can do for your forum!

The last candidacy is still open, who will step up and take the challenge of leading Esato into the twenty first century?

VOTE SCOTS & VLAMM!
"I may be drunk my dear woman, but in the morning I will be sober, and you will still be ugly." WSC
wapchimp
C905 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-14 22:42
Give people time to respond you are to eager young jedi's [addsig]
Gigs
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-14 22:43
(Decides just to be a reporter being a long time reader first time encumbant ;P)

"Yes welcome all to this crisp chilly morning at 1 esato drive where the hum of yet another well crafted yet completely fruitless debate is about to begin. The big questions on everyones lips, the hard hitting issues are who will be the third candidate on the grassy knoll? How corruptable shall the new officials be? Will the P910 have new features or will it just look shiney? Shiney. Thats an issue, are our candidates shiney? Stay tuned.

It seems that in general both parties seem to have fairly similar policies. What seperates them? Will it be another stunning sheep joke by axxxr? Or a half screen monologue from scotsboy? What makes these candidates shine out?

Recent BirdOnTheStreet polls suggest that 66% of those surveyed feel that they'll vote with those that offer the most candy. An additional 22% of those surveyed feel that while issues are important, its who they'll actually believe in the end and who is hiding cellphones of mass destruction. (Polls have a 99% margin of error and maybe factually incorrect)

For NZNN I'm Cheap nBoughtEzilee."

scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-14 22:45
@KiMcHeEbOi

It's also in keeping with our policy of excercising our chuckle muscles from tiem to time.

@orangeman

Watch your tongue or I'll demote you down to private! Just remember who it is that is paying you good money to under mine the opppo ... er promote our worthy and noble cause!
Vlammetje
C702 Cyan
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-14 22:50
orangeman: you as a military should know the element of surprise is a good thing on our part

kimchee: there is a large difference between humour shared by many and humour enjoyed by the poster alone. So far this is a success, so why not keep at it?
Lynx69
W810 white
PM
Posted: 2004-07-14 22:56
Im back for a few mins and im going now but one thing before i go-

If you dont vote for us then you will have to find your own news

Ill be back....son!

Axxxr can take over when hes back (if he agrees to being my assistant )

>>*Wow 2100+ posts*<<
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-14 23:04
We are announcing that under our inspired leadership Esato would launch a just war against Howard Forums. We have reason to believe that Howard Forums is massing for a major attack on Esato and we will not stand idly by and let our glorious forum be taken from us; we shall strike at Howard Forums first. The Howardians will crumble before our mighty attack and our brave troops.
It is also our intention to commit Esato to a programme of obtaining a Weapon of Mass Destruction, an old Nokia battery prone to exploding. With this we shall safeguard Esato for ourselves and Newbies for generations to come.

VOTE SCOTS & VLAMM!
The peaceful choice.
wapchimp
C905 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-14 23:14
I'll rally the troops then [addsig]
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-14 23:18
Is anyone going to be the third candidate?
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-14 23:30
If no one is going to declare for the third position then I would think that it is time to vote. Please people, cast your votes for the candidate of your choice.

VOTE SCOTS & VLAMM!
THE choice of the sane.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  1234  Next
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic