Esato

Forum > General discussions > Garbage threads > SE vs Nokia

Author SE vs Nokia
slattery69
T68i
PM
Posted: 2004-07-03 11:58
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
while i agree this is an se forum and as such they will be a bias towards se products. which i have no problem with as there are some great products
what i do dislike is the utter crap people that people write about other brands ie blokia its crap etc when they havent tried the brand they just say it as it not se this is just rubbish these people know who they are
they praise se phones that arent even out and claim the cameras etc will be fantstic yet have never held one tkaen a pic or even seen a pic from the finished product
i have no probelm with the bias towards se but to diss a product you have never seen or tried based on who makes it is quite embarressing for you.
all phone makers make crap phones se are no exception to this and all companys phones have bugs and over a period of time they even them selves out between the companys
in short if you want to slag something off at least put an arguement forward not just the usual crap of "oh its a ...... so its crap"

[ This Message was edited by: slattery69 on 2004-07-03 11:14 ]
energetic
Aino Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-03 12:09
@slattery69

Well said.
Codfather
P910
PM
Posted: 2004-07-03 13:30
>>...Some people, they do waste our time.
After all it`s a love hate relationship between Nokia and SE, we love to hate em..HA!!
I wouldn`t say my swimming is fantastic..,But i once beat the man from Atlantis!
marik
S700
PM
Posted: 2004-07-05 01:01
@slattery69
Its about time sumbody said it.... [addsig]
wapchimp
C905 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-07-06 13:52
lol thats what Ive being trying to say here.

My little experiment seems to have worked.

I feel dissapointed that esato has so many small minded members. I wish I could pick and choose who was here. But hey, I live in a democracy, so can tolerate other peoples opinions. This thread SUBJECT is utter crapI admit, (except for the se vs nokia bit) but you guys who have posted crap, will gain no respect from anyone with your lame comments.

I just can't wait for the buddy function to be implemented on the forums. Then hopefully an IGNORE function aswell, so I can ween out the small minded people on this forum. They to can block me, and not make themselves look stupid, by replying with childish posts to a thread such as this.

HA!

The BEST & ONLY retro xhtml wap site.

[ This Message was edited by: orangeman on 2004-07-08 09:57 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi