Esato

Forum > Regional > Americas > Foro Dominicano!

Visitors browsing this topic: 4
Add to Bookmarks
Author Foro Dominicano!
bladecx
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2010-10-02 16:43
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
si tengo fring, y tambien tengo skype de forma nativa hater, ponte a leer.... video llamada gratis sin joder!
NOkia N900(ARM Cortex A8 @950Mhz) 32GB + 16GB SDHC Class 2 @ VIVA.... Lo importante es k resuelva manin!
dominic157
W810 white
PM
Posted: 2010-10-02 16:51
Klk

Tengo tango
galaxy{s}@ claro ilimitado
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5ksjfs1vi8&
android run"s this sh!t like a boss!!
bladecx
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2010-10-02 17:15
Hello again, Supporters of Galaxy S (“SGS” for short)! I’m reposting this because the comment system ate up all my text that I put between angle brackets.

This is mostly directed at Atul but I don’t want to exclude anyone. Thank you for your comments which inform us from the perspective of SGS. I want to clarify that I do not really have superhuman powers of prophecy; I merely anticipate what SGS might say. For example:

I had predicted SGS would say: “Why are we talking about computers, anyway? This is a smart phone competition!”
Later, Atul said: “smartphones r just not a computer device..where is the entertaining part of it.”

I had predicted SGS would say: “who wants to type in those REALLY LONG 2-line programs … ?”
Later, JTHC said: “[The N900 has a] crappy keyboard … Just what I need when I settle down for an evening of tapping out scripts” (I guess some people need an entire evening to type two lines into the smartphone.)

I had predicted SGS would say: “And, uhh… our screen has MORE DOTS! Yeah, that’s it.”
Later, Scoony said: “with his Super Amoled … everyone agree the SGS in the best phone this year”

Well, I’ll tell you what, SGS. For increased efficiency, I’m going to predict your responses to this post, and then number them, so you can just say “R02!” or whatever instead of having to type in the whole thing. That should save you some time so you can spend the rest of the evening typing in two lines of text.

Here we go:

RO1=”SGS is better in memory! We have up to 16 GB memory PLUS a microSD slot, and you guys only have 32 GB plus a microSD slot … um, wait, that didn’t work out like I thought. Hang on.”

R02=”SGS has a better display! We have a HIGH RESOLUTION 800×480 screen, and you guys only have a 800×480 screen … er, but OUR screen packs an impressive 92 pixels into one cm of display, but YOUR screen only has 105 pixels/cm … wait, that wasn’t what I wanted to say. Um, wait, let me think …”

R03=”Let me try again. SGS has a better display! WE have a Super AMOLED screen for watching the Lord of the Rings movie in vivid detail on our 4-inch screen, and YOU are stuck with watching it on your screen which is 5% smaller, unless you hook it up to some widescreen TV at home using the N900′s built-in stereo TV-out connection … er, wait, one moment please. Let me collect my thoughts …”

R06=”The SGS has a better video quality! WE can play DVD video, after converting it to one of the supported video formats using a desktop computer! YOU have to copy the 4.7GB DVD directly onto the N900 and watch using MPlayer, which supports DVD video, unless you choose to do it the same way as on a SGS … oh, wait a sec. Hmm …”

“The SGS has a better gaming experience! WE get to play Homerun Battle 3D for Android (the current top-rated commercial “Arcade & Action” app at Android.com) where you play baseball against the computer, whereas YOU (if you don’t use the N900 as a PlayStation SixAxis controller or Wiimote for the Wii) are stuck with playing Doom or Quake like it says at http://www.fonearena.com/blog[....]deo-quake-3-on-nokia-n900.html –oh, wait, just a minute here, I’m thinking …”

“The SGS is better at entertainment! WE can listen to any music file format as long as it’s not ALAC, ALS, CELT, G.711 to G.726, MP2, or Speex … ok, wait … WE have a very nice speaker to play the music, whereas YOU just have stereo speakers … um, wait.”

R04=”You have a crappy physical slide-out keyboard! Who needs a slide-out keyboard anyway (other than the successor to the SGS which is the SGS Pro with slide-out keyboard)??? I mean, what a far cry from a full-sized computer keyboard, which the N900 can only use if you hook one up via the built-in bluetooth capability! The SGS, on the other hand, gives you an on-screen virtual keyboard, just like the N900 if you choose not to slide out the keyboard … er, wait, give me a minute here. Actually, give me sixty minutes, because I have to type out two lines using my on-screen virtual keyboard …”

R05=”Even if you choose not to use the slide-out keyboard, it makes your device as thick as a brick! The N900 is 18mm thick (max 19.55mm at its thickest point)! What’s that? Of *course* that’s the size of a brick! –my own house was built using 19.55mm-thick bricks, and I had squat whenever I was inside the house. Now, the SGS, on the other hand, is only 9.9mm thick (14mm at its thickest point), so it fits into my T-shirt pocket which can only hold 14mm-thick things but not 19.55mm-thick things, even though it’s okay for it to be 64.2mm wide compared to the 59.8 mm of the N900.”

R06=”You have a resistive touchscreen! OUR device has a 5-point multitouch CAPACITIVE touchscreen that lets me control the screen with my thumb AND index finger AND middle finger AND ring finger AND little finger AT THE SAME TIME, like this! Wait, let me try again after I take my gloves off …”

R07=”OUR processor is faster, at 1GHz, whereas the puny N900 processor is only 600MHz, unless you overclock it to 1GHz, or 1.17GHz with the app at [http://maemo.org/packages/view/qcpufreq/]. But if you only choose to overclock it to 800MHz, then OUR processor is faster!”

R08=”WE have access to the Android store, where you can buy any of tens of thousands of apps unless you live in India! Or Canada. Or Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland … ok, the list is too long, so go check for yourself whether you live in a country that’s allowed to buy Android apps, at:
[http://www.google.com/support/androidmarket/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=138294]
But if you just limit yourself to the apps you don’t have to pay for, then there are as many as FORTY-SIX countries which are allowed to get these apps! Whereas YOUR N900′s Maemo repositories are only available in countries where the Internet exists, unless you choose to run Android on your N900 just like our SGS … oh, wait. Be quiet, I’m trying to think here …”

R09=”WE have a supported operating system, Android 2.1, which we can upgrade to Android 2.2. So tell me: what is Nokia going to do with the N900′s operating system Fremantle (Maemo 5), other than going to Harmattan (Maemo 6, now renamed Meego) and integrating support from Intel’s Moblin team? … wait, that didn’t sound right … give me a second.”

R10=”Well, like Atul said, ‘no doubt n900 is better in capabilities …’ and ‘leave d capabilities of n900 just for a moment..which thing n900 can do better than galaxy s’ and ‘n900 is better in only one aspect and that is its capabilities..in all the other aspects galaxy s is better than n900.’ Well put, Atul! So what if the N900 has capabilities like storing 32GB of data (not counting microSD card) or TV-out or FM transmitter or higher pixel density? Who cares if there are some aspects where the N900 is better?? Except for those aspects, how can you say that the N900 is better than the SGS??? Answer me that!!!!”

R11=”Our amps go up to eleven! [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_to_eleven] And so does this list of responses!”

By the way, did you want your smartphone to say these responses out loud? Then create this app:

echo $R01 | espeak

Yeah, I know, it’s going to take you half the evening to type that on your keyboard.
NOkia N900(ARM Cortex A8 @950Mhz) 32GB + 16GB SDHC Class 2 @ VIVA.... Lo importante es k resuelva manin!
xnuo
Samsung Galaxy S III
PM
Posted: 2010-10-02 17:19
barbaro blade, y ese mal**to copy paste de un fanboy empedernido????

@UKbloise, bajale algo a los nokias, que tas hating hating...
xnuo, M.D.
Proud Member of the Atomix Galaxy Note 3 clan
dominic157
W810 white
PM
Posted: 2010-10-02 17:21
tango users denme los numeros por pm
galaxy{s}@ claro ilimitado
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5ksjfs1vi8&
android run"s this sh!t like a boss!!
bladecx
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2010-10-02 17:29
C.Whiteham says:
September 29, 2010 at 1:38 pm

To really get a sense of how Not-In-The-Same-League the smartphones (such as Galaxy S and other Android things) are, compared to the Internet tablets (N900, N9, N8, etc.), you really need to compare what happens when there is NO APP for what you want to do. Let’s think of something weird that no one would ever write an app for.

Does the Galaxy S have an app for “when the battery strength is less than 30, then send me an email”? NO. End of story. Sorry. Better luck next time.

Wait, does the *N900* have an app for “when the battery strength is less than 30, then send me an email”? No, it doesn’t. So what to do? Well, you can just type the following two lines in a file:

#/bin/bash
while /bin/true; do sleep 60s; if (( 30 \\> $( lshal | grep percentage | grep -o \\\\d\\\\d ) )); then dbus-send –type=method_call –dest=com.nokia.modest /com/nokia/modest com.nokia.modest.MailTo string:”mailto:myemail@myaddress.com\\nbattery is low!” ; fi ; done

There you go, *NOW* the N900 will send you an email when battery strength is less than 30.

But wait, Galaxy S owner, I know what you want to say: “But my cousin’s neighbour’s mom knows someone who wrote an Android app that does *exactly* that, which is available for only $0.99! And it even has coloured blinking lights on our HIGH RESOLUTION screen!”

Okay, fine then, does the Galaxy S have an app for “turn on the FM transmitter and speak the cellular signal strength on my car hifi using Mandarin Chinese”? NO. End of story. Sorry. Better luck next time.

Wait, does the *N900* have an app for “turn on the FM transmitter and speak out loud the current cellular signal strength on my car hifi using Mandarin Chinese”? No, it doesn’t. So guess what the N900 owner does? Why, create a new program with the following two-line text file, of course:

#/bin/bash
/usr/bin/fmtx_client -p 1 && dbus-send –system –print-reply –dest=com.nokia.phone.net /com/nokia/phone/net Phone.Net.get_signal_strength | espeak -v zh

Let me guess, Galaxy S owner, you’re about to say, “Wait a minute! Did you just CREATE TWO NEW APPS there by typing in two lines of shell scripting?” Yeah, you can do it while you’re waiting for the train. What’s that, you were NOT about to say that? You were actually about to say, “What on earth is ‘shell scripting’?” Well, it’s like programming, but simpler. What’s that you say? “What is ‘programming’?” “What’s a ‘file’?” “What’s an operating system?”

What’s that? “Why are we talking about computers, anyway? This is a smart phone competition! Besides, who wants to type in those REALLY LONG 2-line programs which are freely customizable? We have an app store where we can wait for Google to get around to making exactly the right app, and you’re stuck with –okay, I guess the N900 has an app store, too, plus your set of three no-cost Maemo repositories… But, umm … we have more gigahertz than you! Yeah, that’s it!”

Seriously, Galaxy S, come back when your user does NOT need to go running off to some app store every time you want permission to do something with the device.

I tried out the scripts, and they work. Yeah, that sort of thing gives one a whole new respect for the n900.

DISCULPENME POR ESTO PERO ES K *bloise esta mas terco k trujillo
grafyman
D750
PM
Posted: 2010-10-02 17:44
@tango users: mejor denle a agregar por email y no por el numero se hace mas universal.

bladecx: suelta eso mano ya, no vale la pena discutir, el n8 es buen telefono, nadie le quita su poder multimedia...
Unlock, Hack, Root, Mod, FRP, Celular PRO. Google Pixel User.
fbloise
Nokia 808 PureView
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-10-02 18:29
Tu eres tan poco original q tiene q buscar lo q otros fanboy dicen pq se te acabo el argumento.

El sgs toca video dvd, avi mkv o lo ke sea sin necesidad de ningun mplayer. Tiene tv out por los audif y por el microusb.
Muchos de los argumentos esos son desde el punto de vista de alguien q nunca ha tenido un sgs en la mano. No lo termine de leer entero pq tengo mejores cosas q hacer.
El segundo me dio mas risa: q mande un email cuando le quede 30% de pila...
Pa q sirve eso? cuantos conoces q se han beneficiado de un script asi?
"Haters are just confused Admirers" My Website
Foro.DO Facebook Group at http://www.facebook.com/groups/esato/

BBM: 2B5E52DF
obideo
Xperia Mini Pro Black
PM
Posted: 2010-10-02 18:39
Debo decir con toda claridad que son todos sin execpcion unos payasos por el simple hecho de querer imponer sus gustos en los demas.

@mArgara: te vas a poner como el puritano? ya tamo cojiendo mucha lucha con el google translator. ADemas, recuerda el rebu que se armo el mes pasado por estar agitando.

@Margara @puritano: sigo sin entender que c*r*j* quieren con el m*ld*t* contraste, zi ez un frawd3 pa usted3s dos ganar, expliquenl0!

Buen dia foro esatoriano y buen finde.
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2010-10-02 18:43
Dejame ir a buscar una cucharita, obideo.
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
Strong86
K310
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-10-02 18:54
Aquí se va armar la de Troya miren a ver si me dejan el show ya esta bueno. El mejor teléfono es el que a usted le cubre sus necesidades al igual que su compañía de teléfono favorita porque así usted lo eligió o simplemente porque es el servicio que usted puede pagar o el móvil que usted puede comprar.
Ya pueden seguir con [addsig]
krlosRD
K790
PM
Posted: 2010-10-02 18:58
lol ese perro no se llama atreyun? o atreiun? algo asi...
Nokia N8 Silver 32GB oranchRD
iFon4 Factory Unlocked 16GB claroRD
"El secreto de una vida feliz es precisamente darse constantemente peque�os gustos"
fbloise
Nokia 808 PureView
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-10-02 18:58
Ta bn atreyo!
"Haters are just confused Admirers" My Website
Foro.DO Facebook Group at http://www.facebook.com/groups/esato/

BBM: 2B5E52DF
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2010-10-02 18:59
Atreyu es el indio ese. El perro no se como se llama. Sebastian es el chamaco del mundo real.
[ This Message was edited by: tranced on 2010-10-02 17:59 ]
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
bladecx
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2010-10-02 19:11
es k para adolf bloise hitler lo unico que sirve es lo que a el le gusta.... como el va a decir k el n8 no tiene buena camara cuando el no ha probado uno, el sabe k la gente de engadget aman a apple y su iphone... a el lo que le duele k cuando alguien se le pare al lado con un n8, to el mundo se va a voltear a ver k es eso y le van a hacer caso miso a su SGS!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic