Author Pinoy CHiT-CHaT v7
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2005-05-30 07:29
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Quote:

On 2005-05-30 03:32:40, vwbeetle wrote:
@JN - you said that you already apologized for the old issues mentioned by Tom. I think one of those issues included this post of yours -

"@themarques- Women here in Manila are easy to get, specially if you have many dineros, I am talking in general here mate! Yup! There are a lot of pretty lads in Cebu, though I haven't been there personally. I am already thru with Filipinas, that's why I am looking for Blondes (real till down there) and Japs (my truly fave)! Even acquaintances over the net will just do for me, mate!"

I'm just curious, please favor us with the link to the post you made apologizing for this general slur on all Manilenas whom you say are "easy to get, specially (sic) if you have many dineros"?

@vwbeetle - Will that be necessary? Am I obliged to apologize in the first place?, as I am stating my OWN personal opinion . . . which they say, everyone is ENTITLED to ! Tom and I have exchanged pms about two days ago, and have told him my personal background, college days and all that will lead to the manner how I'm perceived so VOCAL or OUTSPOKEN about my thoughts of RP - in whole . . . Let's just leave it at that and if you still can't ACCEPT it then DON'T consider me as a Filipino then ! I may have wrongly 'generalized' some issues here, but hey, aren't they occuring in our turf? Prostitution (oldest profession of all - internationally), graft and corruption etc. etc. It just so happened that I speak 'freely' here, unlike the REST of you in this thread.

Good Afternoon! [addsig]
arnoldc
Sony Xperia V
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-05-30 07:36
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
pwede ba tama na yan, and JN what you stated is not an opinion, but a generalization. kaya nagsimula ang gulo because of the way you say things.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 707708709
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic