Esato

Forum > General discussions > Other manufacturers > moved from AsPac forum: Nokia and Globe Telecom Services (PH)

Author moved from AsPac forum: Nokia and Globe Telecom Services (PH)
Jaguar™
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2004-03-10 05:03
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hi everyone! Have anyone visited the Nokia-asia.com site? well, I suggest you visit this link http://tonesgraphicsgames.nok[....]pac/tgg/philippines/index.html and try it for yourself if it really does work. It says "Initially available for customers of Globe Telecom". This site offers Java games, Polyphonic Ringing Tones, Colored wallpapers, animated greetings, Colored logos and many more. I tried to follow the steps in downloading this services by sending the product keyword to the service # 2295 in order to receive a Service message that I can retrieve to get the product to be downloaded but it seems that the service # 2295 does not exist coz it says "Check operator services". Guys just try it and who knows it will work for you. Just remember to post any updates here once in a while. Good Luck to you all!!!

[ This Message was edited by: GOwin on 2004-03-10 04:14 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi