Previous  123 ... 656667 ... 313314315  Next
Author singapore
TonyG
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-06-18 14:10
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
dairin> It will be around week 27-29.

sashsg> I don't think the address can be removed. The new address will replace the old address when it is full.

[ This Message was edited by: TonyG on 2002-06-18 13:11 ]
Ah_Seow
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-06-18 15:40
ahhhhh...
just got my upgrade...
but silly me go do master reset.. AIYO...
then my MMS uploaded by SE is erased....
no chance to show off to my friends liao...
anyone noe anyway to get the MMS back?
but i dun think so too lah... unless i go to SC to upgrade my hp again
sashsg
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-06-18 16:41
thanx tonyG

anyway do u know where can i get those moving screensavers throught wap?

cheers!
TonyG
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-06-18 16:42

Ah_Seow>-Sorry to say that you have to go and dl the sw from SESC again. Guys, pls remember what ever you do to your phone, DON'T ever touch your master reset. Or else, everything inside your upgraded sw will "Gone with the wind". By the way, all upgraders will notice that our message alert tone is very soft. SE Singapore has already noted and try to rectify this problem. We may need to have another sw upgrade. Hopefully they can give us muti-choice on the alert tone.

PM
Posted: 2002-06-18 16:49
sashsg> Why don't you try http://www.sonyericsson.nl.nu

[ This Message was edited by: TonyG on 2002-06-18 15:50 ]
binghan
T65 blue
PM
Posted: 2002-06-19 02:55
Hey guys, i've just joined this forum. Just got myself a T66 and also upgraded it to 453 R2B. Its great! 5 lines of text is so much better than the original 3 lines (ver 426).

Got a question though, does the data cable work for T66? can i connect the T66 to my Palm Vx for internet purposes? I used to do it with my 8210 via IR. Is the DRS-11 cable usable on T66?

Oh yes, anybody knows anywhere in Singapore that sells good priced SE accessories?

Many Thanks!!

Regards.

Han
shenmuesg
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-06-19 03:19
Can i konw what is the latest software for T68i???
TonyG
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-06-19 06:25
Hey Guys, had anyone attended the CommunicAsia 2002? If you do,
you can see SE had introduced their latest handphones and accessories in the exhibitions. From T200 - P 800. MCA 25 communicam
to HBH 30 Bluetooth headsets and Chatpen. They also giving away SE tie pin and SE handphones master cataloges for souvenir. Besides there are others hanphones manufacturer participating. I heard on the last day they are openning to publics. I can't confirmed yet. But they should infact open to the publics, or else how do they let us know which are their latest prouducts to be launched. If they do open to public, don't miss this opportunities.

[ This Message was edited by: TonyG on 2002-06-19 05:26 ]
orang3
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-06-19 06:50
ohh .. really.. i will ask my friend to go down ... by the way when is it open to public ..??
Sex is like hacking. You get in, you get out, and you hope you didn't leave something behind that can be traced back to you
Ah_Seow
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-06-19 07:23
jus got back from ComunicAsia...
hehehe... i tested the P 800... oh my god... seriously cool gadget... now with the sony memory stick it can play MP3 and Mpeg on it... but i think the final software is not completed yet... still have some faults... but i bet i will buy it when it launched at end of 3 Q hmmmm... but the hp with the a built in camera that work the best for me in color, resolution and display is the GD 88 from panasonic... but i it's a flip phone so i dun really like it and panasonic dun offer good software interface...

The sonyericsson t600 is really cool if u re not intending to get a color hp... the design is sleek and its so metallic... i like it alot too... this hp give me a Pager size hp feeling... so nice... dun really like the t300 and t200 cos not must improvement... the t300 is like a t68i with poly ringtone... and a frame to choose from if u wanna take a pic of someone with ur communic cam just like taking Neon Print... I tried the HBH 30 as well.... the design is sleek... got this rubbery touch... hmmm very flexible... a big improvement from HBH 15... cos they shifted the battery of the headsat to the back... hmmm this i dunno how to explain... Just say its good...

Checked out the chat pen as well... the chat pen will onli work with Digital paper... just like normal paper with small dots on it... the chat pen will work well for those of u who work as insurance agent... etc... since u can get ur cilent to sign with it and send it to ur pc....

HMMM this yr and last yr CommunicAsia Nokia nd Motorola didi not take part... so i cant really compare the hp models between the companies... Anyway... SonyEricsson did catches most of my attention with their gadgets... and free downloading of screensavers to my T68mc.... Hope u can correct me if u find fault in wat i say
TonyG
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-06-19 08:07

orang3>- If I am not wrong it is the last day of the show. That is 21st
of June. But check it out first. These exhibitors main ideas is to introducting their latest products to us, if they do not open to public, how would the public know?

Ah_Seow, did you get the master cataloge of the SE 2002? All the phones exhibits are inside the cataloge. Good for you eh?

PM
Posted: 2002-06-19 09:08
hmmm... TonyG...
i did not take the catalog... i was in a rush just go in to see a few show case... But my friend did took the catalog... anything u want from there?
Ah_Seow
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-06-19 09:14
ya almost forgot... the T68i is coming out with a new color... the LUnar grey with a matt surface... very nice... MUCH MUCH better then the original T68i....
can go check out their sonyericsson homepage... they have show it there

TonyG
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-06-19 09:16
Ah_Seow, Oh no but thanks. I just want to inform you that all the products which they exhibit are all in the catalogue. They printed it very nicely with colored photos. It is nice to keep one copy for you own reference. Thanks anyway!

[ This Message was edited by: TonyG on 2002-06-19 08:17 ]
TonyG
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-06-19 09:29

Ah_Seow>- I think it is very identical to our lunar grey T68 isn't it? Except the top head part. But I still like the design cover of our T68. The T68i cover top part is a bit squarish and does not look so attarctive. Not as nice as the T68 semi- rounded head. It looks more balance.

Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic