Forum > Regional > Asia Pacific > singapore

Previous  123 ... 676869 ... 313314315  Next
Author singapore
MFB
T610
PM
Posted: 2002-06-20 14:13
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Tony G, My phone is upgraded already.:-) Ijust want to know the difference between the i and ie besides the language support. I have a buyer waiting for my T68mie. I actually bought the T68i already on the sole reason that i can get software support in my country.

This post was posted from a T68i

TonyG
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-06-20 14:24

red_ryder>- MMS upgrading is the same term as upgrading of T68m sw to T68mi sw. This is due to "i" version sw had the MMS input. Sorry, I don't think so Jurong Point Service Point will be able to do the upgrading for you. It is better for you to go to GoldHill or Kallang. Or else you will be wasting your trip going there.(Jurong Point)

PM
Posted: 2002-06-20 14:34

MFB>- The differences between the "i" and the "ie" sw is "ie" not only had the English T9 input and the "ie" sw also had one additional game more than "i". And I presumed that your "ie" sw is the latest R2E006 which most of the "mi" sw are R2B only. Congratulations, you had your "mc" upgraded sucessfully.

Rgds,

PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-06-20 16:43
any 1 with the T68 zicron gold 1 2 exch with my t68 lunar gray (just the facial)...my facial is in good condition ... any 1 int pls email to me ... thks .. only apply to locals ..
Sex is like hacking. You get in, you get out, and you hope you didn't leave something behind that can be traced back to you
orang3
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-06-20 16:44
any 1 with the T68 zicron gold 1 2 exch with my t68 lunar gray (just the facial)...my facial is in good condition ... any 1 int pls email to me ... thks .. only apply to locals ..
Sex is like hacking. You get in, you get out, and you hope you didn't leave something behind that can be traced back to you
MFB
T610
PM
Posted: 2002-06-20 18:35
Thanks for the info TONYG.

MFB
T610
PM
Posted: 2002-06-20 18:50
TonyG, is it normal to have an uneven screen on the T68i? I noticed this when i changed themes with a black background. My dealer said its normal for the lcd. I compared 4 new units and all had a darker shade at the bottom edges. Do you think its a defect? Also noticed illumination of the keypads are generally brighter on the 5,2,6 & 3 keys. Please let me know your thoughts on these.

MFB
T610
PM
Posted: 2002-06-20 18:52
TonyG, is it normal to have an uneven screen on the T68i? I noticed this when i changed themes with a black background. My dealer said its normal for the lcd. I compared 4 new units and all had a darker shade at the bottom edges. Do you think its a defect? Also noticed illumination of the keypads are generally brighter on the 5,2,6 & 3 keys. Please let me know your thoughts on these.

kimmjio
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-06-20 19:31
Guys Guys Guys ... There is another place where u can go for the upgrade of the "i" software ... If u think kallang or goldhill is too far away ... Just go down to 20 Toh Guan Road , Accord Distri Centre (Near behind IMM) , 6th floor is the Service Centre ... Tel: 65611352

P*S ... I think this is the most 'eng' or free service centre among the others ... everytime I go there I see no one not even the staff ... if theres no one to serve u .. jus ring the bell on the desk of the service staff ... they simply are very free cos i dun think anyone noes the SE service centre is there ...

Xtra info: Accord Distri Centre is home to lotsa phones service centres ... Nokia , Samsung and SE service centres are all located in that building ....
TonyG
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-06-20 19:36

MFB>-Though I did not own a T68i, but I have seen it works and used it before and it is not as what you described to have that sort of problems. The pictures image are well balanced in the screen. Maybe I do not understand well on your descriptions. Therefore I could not give you an answer straight away. Could you elaborate more to me on the details? But one thing for sure, the newer version of T68 keypad light is brighter than the T68i as I personally feel that. Let me know more in details and perhaps I will check for you with SESC Technical Manager and let you know if I got the explaination from him.

PM
Posted: 2002-06-21 02:29
The screen dispalys uneven contrast which is noticeable with a black background such as the sprider man theme. My unit's bottom right corner remains darker even if the contrast has been adjusted. The other brand new units I've checked (4) had the same irregularities. The dealer said it was normal for the se lcd screen. Im going back to them today to check on their new stocks. Thats what i get from buying from an authorized dealer. :-)

TonyG
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-06-21 06:11

MFB

From what you have described, it is definitely the LCD fault. But that should not had happened on the T68i. So far none of the forum members had ever brought up this problem. Some more as you were saying you have seen 4 of the HP also having the same image, that is strange. As an authroised SE distributors, he should have report this matter to SE to check whether is it due to manufacturing fault and get it changed. I can't comment anything unless I have seen the actual phone. However, I am going to SESC somewhere around day after tomorrow. Let me see their T68i phone screen again to confirm and also I will bring up your query to their Tech Mgr and see whether any same complain like yours had been brought up. I will come back to you once if I have the answer.

PM
Posted: 2002-06-21 14:36
tonyg does the t68i have any function like the nokia recieved calls where we have a view of those answered calls?
its seems i cant find any in my t68i.
thanx!
TonyG
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-06-21 15:34

sashsg>- T68 upgraded or T68i phones works differently from Nokia phones. It has their pros and cons. Nokia phones had individual calling lists that you have to go to the call lists menus and go to receive calls or missed calls than you can see who are the one who called you individually or how many missed call that you have missed. Except for those calls that you have dial will show you right away when you pressed the call button. Whereas T68 and T68i will show you right away on the dial calls, received calls with indivudual indication icons at one glance when you pressed the yes key. Don't you think it is better? BTW T68 upgraded and T68i phones has a missed call lists seperated from dial calls and received calls to let you check all your missed call that you had not received. And the icons also able to let you know whether the callers call from Office, House or Handphones.

PM
Posted: 2002-06-22 00:09
thx but it seems there isnt any folder on my t68i thats show me those numbers that had call me.haiz...
but anyway i still love my t68i very much!

cheers!
have a nice day
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 676869 ... 313314315  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic