Esato

Forum > General discussions > Esato forum > Team Esato - Who, what and where.

Visitors browsing this topic: 1
Add to Bookmarks
Author Team Esato - Who, what and where.
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-03-29 01:05
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@bobafett - Looks like @laffen will not be needing a mod right now - for the meantime . . . . . . . But if ever he'll be needing one, specially a female - @missuk, I mean @vlammetje will be the first one in line !
bobstarsg
G502
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-03-29 01:23
hey guys have you all met the guru's here in esato in person, , , , well me, i only met 1, accidentally out of my stupidity ..... u see i was a newbee then, asking for the authorized SE repair center for my t68 (my first colored screen cell btw) ,,,, then a guru replies by PM in the name of arnoldc..... i was too eager then to have my phone fix so what i just did is print a copy of the reply & take note of the address that ive just read ,,,and zoommmmmm im infront of Mr. Alrnoldc in makati.....we shake hands and blah blah blah and sez this is no SMARTNET office bro its located at blah blah blah, goodness how can i be so stupid then, as a get on board the elevator & unfolded the the paper printed with his reply, goodness what i did take note was his office address and not the SMARTNET....& how did the guru looks !? hmmmm ! ( to be continued ive got to do some errand , maybe later!
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-03-29 01:32
@bobstarsg - You mean you really saw @arnoldc ? How does he look like in real - a cutie? Smart dresser? Wears a Rolex watch and Gucci shoes? But that guy is surely a 'brainiac' here at esato !
bobstarsg
G502
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-03-29 02:13
@jojo, well he looks like obi1 of the starwars but brown skin version ,,,,, a true jedi in the way & manner he communicates,
nah ! get real..... he's an average good looking guy, smart looking,
sorry didn't had the time to look what brand of watch he's wearing,
from the way he looks i think he's in his early 40, around 5' + in height,
weight- looks like santa claus to me.... he he he.. guys is this a forum where we can salvage our guru? ,, how about you people ... come on share your encounter.... no they wont edit or delete it.... for all you know they too want to know how we look at them or rather rate them..... how about that dear gurus!
tranquil
W902 Black
PM
Posted: 2004-03-29 10:36
Quote:

On 2004-03-28 22:18:58, kristaga wrote:
...especially tranquil is a typical example of how I imagine a hired assassin will look like. Dressed in a suit like James Bond etc.

Kristian André

I'll take that as a compliment
The ultimate ringtone wav mp3
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-03-29 10:45
Exacty! Actually @tranquil sent some pix to the /// thread of the james bond gadget! Very very interesting...

This message was posted from a R520

*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-03-29 21:50
@bobstarsg - I knew it that @arnoldc is a true-blooded jedi! You cannot blame 'us' mate for being small in size or height, I just stand at 5'7" and weighs 180lbs. -really an overweight guy ! Nice encounter . . . Maybe next time you'll meet him you better ask him some secrets how to operate these buttons in the discussion forum, so you'll have a day to feel that you are a mod too! I know that they were given by @laffen some secrets here as to how to block, delete, close and even super-impose on such threads ! Then once the datas are gathered, better send me a pm at once OK? Good Luck mate!
tranquil
W902 Black
PM
Posted: 2004-04-21 19:55
May I add a little plee?
Please consider wich one of the mods you send PMs.
Some questions need emidiate attention and others are not quite so urgent.
In the first category Masseur is the ideal moderator; he is "allways" on line, he is quick to reply and he is very accurate in his replies.
The problem is that he gets "bombarded" with all sorts of queries wich takes a lot of effort go through and repy to.
As I mentioned in the first post here there is four more moderators pluss Laffen (who is very busy running Esao as it is) to use. All uf us are not on line at the same time, and by far as often as Masseur, but we are there to help as well.
Please consider the urgency of your requests and let Masseur have some time as a member of Esato and not only a moderator.

Ayush
W850 black
PM
Posted: 2004-04-21 20:07
He he so ppl should bombard you :-D now

This message was posted from a WAP device

tranquil
W902 Black
PM
Posted: 2004-04-21 20:13
That was not exactly what I ment.
There is GOwin, arnoldc, Cytech and me to bombard as well as Masseur.
I was just trying to take some pressure off Masseur's back.
I think you understood that really?
Ayush
W850 black
PM
Posted: 2004-04-21 20:17
He he ofcourse i did :-D

This message was posted from a WAP device

masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2004-04-21 23:38
thanks tranquil. its true that I am always happy to help but the load is getting quite considerable since people realise I am always online during the working day from early to late.

this shouldn't put anyone off from PMing me or any other moderator regarding Esato forum problems, but alot of questions I get lately do seem to be specificly phone related 'how to' type questions, or phone comparison questions or other technical questions which can either be easily answered by a search of the forums and/or posting in the forums where everyone can benefit from the answers and also contribute to them.

thanks for understanding
batesie
T66 black
PM
Posted: 2004-04-22 00:19
i must admit, masseur seems very approachable from how he writes and replies. also, after a while of being a member, i have noticed some members have there strong points on subjects/products and have asked them, rather than a mod. @tranquil. how often do all the mods meet/video conference?

This message was posted from a P900

wapchimp
C905 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-22 00:30
Well if you guys are under pressure i volunteer to be a part time mod for the u.k. :-D

This message was posted from a T610

batesie
T66 black
PM
Posted: 2004-04-22 00:36
orangeman a esato mod! ill eat my hat. he thinks a P900 is a gas meter reader, (quote thread 56654)

This message was posted from a P900

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic