Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > ///Ericsson Forum - Infos and support - For help contact your local eriman! Details in the 1. post!

Previous  123 ... 192021 ... 732733734  Next
Author ///Ericsson Forum - Infos and support - For help contact your local eriman! Details in the 1. post!
lsursock
R520 copper
PM
Posted: 2004-02-18 21:14
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
copper of course
for the battery i got f*cked, its the bsl-11, 850mh its too heavy, but at least not bigger than the one supplied with R320s that was 650mh only. guess it will last me a week on a single charge if not more. what bat do you have? on my othe R520m i have the T28's batt, the 500ma, lasts 4 days max. i think its a 600mh that is supplied normally.
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-02-18 21:24
I use d orig bus11 600 mah. If u carefully remove d copper folia, u ll get d fantastic deep blue cover with white stripe in d middle. I posted a pic of it 2day here, u can c it there d colour i mean. Damn ur lucky ;-)

This message was posted from a R520

lsursock
R520 copper
PM
Posted: 2004-02-18 21:34
wow man, the picture u posted is absolutely terrific! can't believe it... who the hell is this guy , the CEO of Ericsson???
now for your suggestion Bobafett, there is a scratch on the proto near the connectors on the bottom, and its black underneath the copper... so i guess succeeding in peeling the folia properly is way too hard, for me anyways, and i wouldnt want to ruin it might end up uglier than an A2618s heheheh
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-02-18 21:55
Thats right, no experiences if not 4 sure. D model, i mean d blue 1 is called Le Mans btw. Did u c d titan pix? They r wow wow wow :-o thats what i call design and quality! I am ready 2 do a lot of things just 2 have that TREASURE ;-)

lsursock
R520 copper
PM
Posted: 2004-02-18 23:24
indeed it's a treasure. it's crazy how the R520m has exactly the R320 titan's design, well less the titan and plus the ugly arrow keys , ow and the motion sensors as well.
mmm who knows maybe if i buy a 3rd R520m the seller would sell me by mistake an R320 titan
Aikonoklast
K600
PM
Posted: 2004-02-19 07:04
Quote:

On 2004-02-18 12:41:50, bobafett wrote:
@ebody ebody 4 d great pix, esp titan. just had d opportunity 2 c them. loooking forward 2 c more of these beauties. re. bobafett

Amazing!
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-02-19 08:57
D interesting witg titan is, that on d pic i posted r 2 of them and as i remember they have diff colours. How do u like d t39?

BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-02-19 13:41
I do liked d blue butt on t65 4 d int access. Its batt was 1 of d best what /// ever made.

BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-02-19 15:41
/// t36

High Speed Data (HSCSD)
GPRS
Bluetooth
WAP
GSM 900/1800/1900
Voice dialing/answering
Aircalender Syncronization

Ericssons first Bluetooth phone

Ericssons first Bluetooth mobile phone is the triple-band, WAP-enabled T36.

The built-in Bluetooth chip in the T36 makes wireless connectivity possible between the phone and other mobile devices.

The T36 features WAP offering access to the Mobile Internet, and supports High Speed Data (HSCSD), making it capable of sending and receiving large amounts of data over the Internet at high speed.

It is also the first triple band (GSM 900/1800/1900) phone from Ericsson, which means it can be used in Europe, Asia/Pacific and the Americas - everywhere in the world where GSM frequency is prevalent.

The Ericsson T36 is the first mobile phone to have built-in Bluetooth wireless technology. Bluetooth makes it possible to connect the phone to other devices without using cables, for instance the T36 can be used together with the Bluetooth Headset from Ericsson.

The Bluetooth Headset is a lightweight, wireless mobile phone headset, with a built-in Bluetooth radio chip that acts as a connector between the headset and the phone.

When your phone rings, or if you want to make a call, you simply press a key on the headset and use the voice recognition feature in the T36 to answer or initiate the call.

As well as voice dialing and answering, you can navigate much of the menu system using voice commands and record and store voice memos in the phone's memory. Bluetooth wireless technology also makes it possible to exchange ring signals and business e-cards, as well as play interactive games between phones.

The T36 supports High Speed Data (HSCSD) and has a WAP 1.2.1 browser. WAP, one of the hottest words in technology at the moment, is a specification designed to adapt Internet content to be viewed in a mobile phone display.

High Speed Data (HSCSD) is technology designed to bring the Internet to your T36 several times faster than a standard GSM connection. Its emergence along with GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) means that mobile Internet behavior and usage patterns will change as large-file transfer become possible with a mobile phone. With a built-in modem and WAP at high speed in your mobile phone you can consult online city guides, order and pay for goods and services, send and receive e-mail and access the company intranet. T36 supports WAP 1.2, recently developed to enable secure mobile e-commerce transactions.

T36 can send and receive data as fast as a landline modem, 28.8 kb/s as opposed to GSM which allows for 9.6 kb/s. To achieve this performance, T36 combines two technologies - HSCSD which is asymmetric use of 2+1 timeslots and 14.4 kbps per timeslot. Connecting to a mobile or stationary PC via Infrared, data cable or a Bluetooth link, the possibilities are endless.

Utilizing advanced PIM (Personal Information Management) applications, T36 organizes your phone book according to profile.

It updates your calendar, tells you when you've got mail and sends it to you. T36 is also the first mobile phone to incorporate Aircalender, which allows your calendar to receive real-time updates using the open standard Wide Area Network Synchronization.

The list of what can be done with T36 is growing every day as more WAP applications are developed and new Bluetooth products arrive on the market.

By fine-tuning the mechanism and components of the T36, stand-by and talk-times have been radically improved. Using the Ultra Slim Battery, you get up to 455 minutes talk time and up to 200 hours standby time. Text messaging with the T36 is made easier than ever with the introduction of predictive text input software. Instead of having to press keys several times for a letter, software in your T36 chooses from a dictionary of words and phrases and anticipates what word or phrase you are writing.

T36 is a small triple band (GSM 900/1800/1900) mobile phone for people who place importance on fine design and high performance. The T36 supports the GSM frequencies used on five continents and in over 120 countries. The 5-row gray scale display is pleasing to use and an ambient blue background light illuminates the keyboard and display even when the phone is in standby mode.

It comes in two colors, Misted Yellow and Classic Blue. Two versions of the T36 will be produced. The T36m, and the T36mc which features a complete Chinese interface that is easy to learn and easy to use. This unique feature allows sending and receiving Chinese SMS messages and also makes it possible to store Chinese names in the Phone Book.

CANCELLED !!
Ericsson announced in late October 2000 that this phone will now NOT be manufactured

Aquila non capit muscas - /// 4ever!

/// Ericsson Forum
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-02-19 19:00
What about d t29? Anybody here with it?

wapt
R520 copper
PM
Posted: 2004-02-19 20:20
Here in easto must be some people with it.
Personally like T28 better than T29, but there was ever a good TV commercial for T29, acted by Takeshi Kaneshiro.
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-02-19 20:37
Never saw it, wish i would. Pers i am not a t29 fan either, but once we put a t20 in2 a t28 house, that 1 worked great. As i remember 29 and 20 r d same, only diff housing

wapt
R520 copper
PM
Posted: 2004-02-19 20:57
We are in diffrent markets. and the commercial was only for some Asian countries.
Sorry, have no idea about housing. Just have heard somebody did it.
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-02-19 21:08
How did u like d t20? Had such a weird shape! And keypad was so funny too! D 3618 was released in asia i think, or in america?

wapt
R520 copper
PM
Posted: 2004-02-19 21:20
T20 is weird, but I know some girls like it.
It is not everything bad for T20. At least the battery can last long, maybe some ringtones are also good.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 192021 ... 732733734  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic