Esato

Forum > Regional > Asia Pacific > SE Mobile Phils (was philippine se users group) - vision, mission and objectives

Author SE Mobile Phils (was philippine se users group) - vision, mission and objectives
GOwin
T39 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-03-01 00:27
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Thanks to those who shared their comments.

For the rest of you, get those grey matter to work! Place in your suggestions and comments for this group.
_ian
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-03-01 07:59
My coment bout t68i MLBO PIC2RES bt un fea2res nya wla ako msbi. Pero pd nbng plinawin ang pic2res ni2 by upgrdng?

This message was posted from a T68i

jplacson
Sony Xperia P
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-03-01 10:15
Quote:

On 2003-02-28 07:53, tom_riddle wrote:
@jplacson

yeah, like an event or something. but where do we get the funding for that? sony ericcsson?

For big events, we'll have to figure something out. Pero I was thinking even on an everyday level... we should figure out how to show people the integration of mobile technology (w/ our SE phones) into everyday life.

Example: when an opportunity arises to use WAP when you're in a group of people who've never used WAP... use it, and if asked, explain it's advantages, and other possible uses.

We may or may not be able to get SE to fund us for events... but I was hoping that SE Phils would at least recognize us as a knowledgable authority on SE products. During the SE event in Glorietta, a few of us Esato members were actually asked to help out in demonstating the P800s capabilities. It would be nice if we setup some guidelines on HOW we show-off our phones as not to disillusion the lesser-informed public, and give them false hopes w/ SE. One thing I've learned is that you become more convincing when you expose a products limitations in the RIGHT way!

We should also have calling cards (mukhang taga SE) pero for the org lang... para we can be taken seriously. SE should actually tap Esato for help on public events. We are actualy users of their technology, and we even push it beyond what it was meant to do. We use it in our EVERYDAY lives..not because we work for SE, but because only SE has offered us the technology to do so.

PDA users who keep their phones in their pockets should have a small sticker or something on their PDA saying "Powered by SE" or "SE connected" or something...
bonito99
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2003-03-04 03:37
I like that! 'powered by SE'
kapitan jackal
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2003-03-27 16:01
@* THIS SHOULD BE REVIVED i can sense it, kaya. i can be a good leader, but before that, i should be a perfect follower.

masters, BANATAN NA YAN!

nhadjz1621
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-03-27 16:06
Pwde dito naman sa zamboanga?!

This message was posted from a T65

paomig
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2003-04-01 00:34
hello people...happy April Fool's
Magpakailan-MAN
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-04-01 03:04
:-) sony ericsson! May the force be wid u...

This message was posted from a T68i

I'm Back!!!
T68i mineral
PM
Posted: 2003-04-06 22:40
Good Morning!!! [addsig]
ex_crusader
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-07-13 14:35
it's already july, where have all the guys gone? this org seems very interesting, very devoted to se, i love SE, only i cant take my head off samsung fones.. later i'll find a new ericsson fone with 120k colors, (and yeah they really do) but a week later, i'll find a samsung fone with 260k colors...(and yeah, you;re right, they really do have..) but!
i'm still interested, i'm joining, please count me in, i'm an ECE student and i know the basics of bluetooth(in fact, this was a subject of my report), gps(who doesn't know this), the simplest form of synchronization and connectivity other than cable- Irda, and others.

[ This Message was edited by: ex_crusader on 2003-07-14 14:42 ]
binoblaine05
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2003-08-11 18:18
has got the edge, bettin my ass on it!
I hope this would push through..
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi