Esato

Forum > Regional > Asia Pacific > SE Mobile Phils (was philippine se users group) - vision, mission and objectives

Author SE Mobile Phils (was philippine se users group) - vision, mission and objectives
Handsome Puppy
T68 grey
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-04-30 06:02
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
We have formed the the Philippine Sony Ericsson Users Group after our sucessful EBv2 event. As we look forward to our next EB, which coincides with the much awaited MMS firmware upgrade, how do we want our group to grow? Where do we go from here? How to we want to exsist as a group in a country wich has a majority of non-EMS Nokia users? Who are we and what do we want to become?

Please post your ideas and suggestions.

GOwin: SE Mobile Philippines is the winning entry for the organization name poll conducted during the Grand EB with Laffen.

[ This Message was edited by: GOwin on 2002-10-14 09:17 ]
dan47
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-04-30 06:12
Give free tech support to all SE. Cheaper units. Stop importing grey units.

This post was posted from a T68i

clark27
T68i mineral
PM
Posted: 2002-04-30 06:14
simply by showing them (nokia fanatcs) how to maximzed the features of the SE units and not after the graphcs only because most of d pinoy txters are amazed on d graphcs i tried gprs on 6310 no match frm my r520 when it comes to email SE pa dn! hope next eb mkpunta k enjoy kze sbi frnd k dragn76ers ü

This post was posted from a R520

dan47
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-04-30 06:18
Actually i dont like the idea of many SE users in ph. Leave them as a nokia users forever.

This post was posted from a T68i

Roberto
P800
PM
Posted: 2002-04-30 06:24
->Grabe! ha! ha! wawa naman sila, forever na silang under Nokia spell. I gave my 2 friends a chance to use the Ericsson T39, but in the end bumigay din sila, yung isa balik sa Nokia 6210 niya yung isa naman papadala na lang sa Pinas at bibili na ng 6510. Wala na akong magagawa sa kanila matitigas ang ulo ayaw sa hi-tech, maybe it depends on who the user are, if it's just for calling or sms Nokia na nga lang pero if techie ofcorz SE na diba.
ferrarista44
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-04-30 06:27
@dan47
yah, exclusivity.
kasi if many people are on Ericssons na, then it wouldnt feel exclusive at all, we wouldnt feel different at all. but heck, of course it also feels great that many people recognize and use Ericssons.

@HP
yah, support/recognition from SE.
hmm, maybe pag may promos sila, pwede tayo maki-extra.. sumthin like that.
pogie
Samsung Galaxy Note II
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-04-30 06:56
@handsome puppy ... we are... simply ericsson users, period. we are the tech savvy market of the philippines. we enjoy gadgets, connecting them with each other and bragging them ehehehehe. really now, we are a new breed of people that enjoy comfortsand complexities of life. if not e di hindi tayo na ka phones nayon. we exist to be recognize (yabang ba? ) and also to extend help when it is needed, especially to other users. we are a voice, an echo of a market that has been dominated by a finish cellphone company called nokia.
marcus
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-04-30 06:57
Technical support even for grey units.
after all,grey or legit; SE parin yun.

As for Nokia users, leave them be...I was once a nokia user,bilib na bilib ako dati sa 6210 ko. But eventually I wanted something more hi-tech and something that not everyone had. Thats why I got an R520, and later on a t68. Lets put it this way,Ericsson is not for everyone...
dan47
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-04-30 07:01
lets just hope that Sony Ericsson will keep on developing new and better devices
dan47
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-04-30 07:06
medyo lugi ang SE ph, if they support grey units, they dont profit from the ghs so why shld they support grey units. whereas we buy at authorized dealers, they profit from them, in return, give us support.

dapat, ppl shld stop buying units from them. besides, they dont pay taxes for those... only customs profited.
zjl13
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-04-30 08:58
se users in the islands are another kind of breed. d one who strives to think beyond the common trend..seeks the best alternative, always a mile ahead of the competition. but these are not enough, we got to have goals that will benefit our future, or a voice that everyone would listen...ppl here are good guys that ll make great entrepreneurs, politicians, or just someone that advocates integrity w brains and style, and a deeper love for the country. in the 60s we re one of the asia's economic tigers, 70s we re competing w hk,early 80s w singapore then malaysia,90s with thailand til now, and the future? maybe w vietnam or indonesia...this is the sinking feeling that wont go away. anyone saw the competitiveness ranking? rp has a long way to go esp. in infrastructure. and what are gov't plans in the next 5 or 10 or 20 yrs? ur guess is d same as mine....so peeps--these are just my thoughts. keep on rollin.
Beatrix
K750
PM
Posted: 2002-04-30 10:01
What's the deal with grey t68? D ko kayo gets.

This post was posted from a T68

dan47
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-04-30 10:34
grey units.. came from ghs. walang warranty.
the reason why SE wont give warranty kasi they dont profit from those units. i think... i think.... they just being good customer support to give free upgrades to non warrantied units. unilike nokia... kahit meron warranty they will give u a run around.
ferrarista44
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-04-30 10:43
@Beatrix
i think i know what you mean.
"grey" units => smuggled units.

not pertaining to the color of our phones.

Beatrix
K750
PM
Posted: 2002-04-30 10:52
Oic. Kc naman since people dnt like gold color dat much thats y they tend to smuggle more grey units.

This post was posted from a T68

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi