Esato

Forum > General discussions > Other manufacturers > Siemens SX1 Rubbish !!!

Author Siemens SX1 Rubbish !!!
twincam77
P990
PM
Posted: 2004-01-19 00:29
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@boinrg...

the sx2 will be a symbian clamshell phone with a rotating display like the Samsung's SGH-P408.
bionrg
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-01-19 00:46
Nice, i wonder how big it eventually will be. Sounds as if theire topline phones are turning into pda's?

This message was posted from a T610

WildCard#!
P900
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-01-19 15:13
SX1 will not be available for Orange in the UK. All this talk of the SX1 crashing eveytime you load up the camera is very saddening. As the SX1 is so unstable they are not taking it on. Quality test and all that. The SX1 looked really promising but hey ho life goes on. I was waiting for it and so I was just really glad I didn't wait for it and just got a p900 instead. P900 best smartphone at the moment in the world propably.
kooks
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2004-02-13 02:13
Thought i relive this thread back and as my first post here, i think i would like to give Siemens some credit due

Just a warning to anyone who is even thinking of gettin one ! DON'T !!!! my friend just got one (AGAINST MY BEST ADVICE) and he's gutted, its so badly built and crashes a lot !!! and the battery life is just very very very poor
I noticed most of those who gave negative comments on SX1 on this thread, are those without SX1. Badly built? Lots of reviews are saying it is solidly built and fits nicely in your palm. Weird keypad? Shouldnt that 'friend' of yours or anyone for that matter thought about that before buying the phone in the first place Battery life? New firmware (fw6) has been posted on Siemens website to improve the battery life of the phone. It's just a glitch like the Tungsten T3 case.

----
Looks like Siemens are doing a Nokia with the SX1!
Gee...which side are you on? Sony or Ericsson Think about it, you get to use Nokia apps, no need for proprietry new app or anything like that. Aint that good?

----
SX1 sux.. got it on friday.. i think even Nokia 6600 is better than that crapy phone
Like all other phones, either you like them or hate them. But in terms of features, SX1 beats the 6600 hands down. Just check out the specs. on the net or go to any review sites. And as usual Siemens is pretty generous with their bundles. Some proggies and of course, stereo headset and cables. I dont remember buying T610 with usb cable included but i remember fondly buying my dinosaur ME45 3 years ago which comes with free usb cable. Whatever...

----
@ LeeG i could have told your m8 that the SX1 is rubbish coz all siemens phones are rubbish
Yeah, and it surprise me either why Siemens is in the 2003 top5 mobile phone maker list (phones most sold) and SE not. Idiot.

----
Bottomline, let the others try it b4 buying the phone. It's sad to see the senior members in this thread posting without giving a thought or two about it. I can also call names such as "that stupid fat 6600" or "that ugly brick" of the P900. These are all great and cool phones and there're bound to be some people who would think otherwise. It's just those arse like the poster who first started this thread which irritates me the most.

Do i own the SX1? Nah...see it, try it, hate the keypad. Sticking with my P800. Peace.

Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2004-02-13 02:50
Not all SIEMENS phones r that bad ive owned a few in my time best 2 M50 and S55 ;-) SX1 looks awkward but is nice ive never played with it as ive not bin able to trace it yet :-l Motorola are generous got a free BT HEADSET with my V600 wish got datacable with it too :-D

This message was posted from a T68i

mustu
K750
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-02-15 09:19
I gota SX1 and it really nice.I also have a P900 and the T630.The P900 is my main phone and the is the SX1 and then the T630.I must tell you that SX1 does have a very very good camera.I think the key pad is kool its very very future type and is different from the other phones is what makes it better.
You can also upgrade online with it which is good.
Well nice stuff on the cd supplied.
And bluetooth work like the breeze.
LeeG
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-02-25 12:40
Check out the price reduction on Expansys, down to 360 ish !!!!, told ya all its crap !!!!!!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi