Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > Triditional Chinese upgrade pack for your P900 / P800 (Handwriting Input, JuYin Input,... and more!)

Previous  12
Author Triditional Chinese upgrade pack for your P900 / P800 (Handwriting Input, JuYin Input,... and more!)
mikaljan
K850 Green
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-12-26 07:48
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Chinese <-> English Dictionary function for P900 / P800 added to the upgrade site. Come get it!

http://users.adelphia.net/~mjan/p900/
mikaljan
K850 Green
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-12-28 19:05
Quote:

On 2003-12-26 07:48:53, mikaljan wrote:
Chinese <-> English Dictionary function for P900 / P800 added to the upgrade site. Come get it!

http://users.adelphia.net/~mjan/p900/

Instruction on how to install the dictionary:

1) extract the zip file (p/w provided)
2) u will found 2 folders, 1 rsc file and 3 txt files.
3) enter this folder "dictionary software/system-apps-dictionary" and then copy the 4 files to your msd: "mssemc/p-series/system/apps/dictionary" (note: u should first create a folder "dictionary" in your msd)
4) enter this folder "dictionary software/system-libs" and then copy the 2 libs files to your msd: "mssemc/p-series/system/libs"
5) enter this folder "dictionary database documents" and then copy the ce.dic and ec.dic files to your msd: "mmsemc/p-series/documents/dictionary/"
6) check your p900, u can see the dictionary icon, simply click to enter. it's work properly.
tweedie
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2004-06-27 17:14
hey sorry guys pls help how can i get to the system at the msd i only can the audio document other video n image folder cant see wat u guys say the system folder form the msd how thanksssss
georgemo18
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-01-07 14:39
How do I download from that link, it shows:

The page you have requested was not found on this server. That could be caused by several things:

The URL you were trying to retrieve was mistyped

The URL used to exist but has been changed

The customer account has been removed
Zac2007
Model not set
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-01-17 14:56
Can anybody here send me the pack to my email? It is because I cannot access the website you guy show. It is because I am not stay at the same country as you guy. I live in Malaysia... (T_T). Could someone kindly send me the pack file to my email address? dark_horse_angel@hotmail.com. It is my window live messenger email address as well. So maybe can add me in your msn list... then we can chat there and you can send me the file directly to me. Thanks million times if you do so.
Zac2007
Model not set
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-01-17 15:00
hello. I am looking for this chinese language support pack. Could anyone send me this file to my email address because I can't access to the website you guy show there. It is because I stay at other country. I live in Malaysia in Asia country. My email address is dark_horse_angel@hotmail.com .It is my window live messenger email address as well. ^^ Thanks.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi