Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > Video: 'Friends' Special Episode (for P900 / P800)- Download It Now!!

Previous  12
Author Video: 'Friends' Special Episode (for P900 / P800)- Download It Now!!
Rokin#128
S700
PM
Posted: 2003-12-11 15:37
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

@BigFeat

A while back i saw a thread on howardforums (sorry did i just cus)
by the notorious Mark Morrow on how he put matrix2 on one 128mb duo for his p900 if i'm not mistaken.
Anyway, i don't know wheter it'll run smooth of course (he'll prob say it will) but i thought i'd mention it. It's a sticky in that UIQ-forum i think.

Anyway, thnx for everybody's input!
(\__/)
( O.o )
( > < ) On to world domination!
BigFeat
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-12-11 15:53
I'm aware of that sticky.. It's only 1 of about 5 ways of doing it using 1 of 15 good quality programs available that I personally know of. Needless to say the content is not anywhere 'near' DVD quality because mathematically the paramaters can not match up.

The Pxxx first of all can not stream data with the same type of bit rate as your average DVD/TV set.. With that said it is impossible to view that same type of quality on a device that is not electronically/mechanically capable of doing so.. However, the files I have encoded are good enough where one score them high enough when judged against the 3 criterias. Moreover, one of my set-top DVD players play MP4s. I have been able to encode files that play both on my P900 as well as my DVD player. The DVD player allows me to just place my 128mb DUO inside an adapter and stick it inside the front panel card slot. Thus the files are playable through a memory stick on both my DVD player and the P900. If it looks viewable on my TV set it must look excellent on my P900. That's a trick I use to tell wether the file really is acceptable. You should try one of my full length files to judge for yourself.
Breathe iT__Smell iT__Taste iT__Feel iT

B I G F E A T E N T E R T A I N M E N T
New Beetle
Z200
PM
Posted: 2003-12-12 03:15
I would love to try one of your best videos, maybe in exchange for 25 MP3 ringtones ripped from the Motorola site?

LemonNB@dsl.pipex.com

Cheers
mikaljan
K850 Green
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-12-12 16:03
Quote:

On 2003-12-11 15:53:06, BigFeat wrote:
I'm aware of that sticky.. It's only 1 of about 5 ways of doing it using 1 of 15 good quality programs available that I personally know of. Needless to say the content is not anywhere 'near' DVD quality because mathematically the paramaters can not match up.

The Pxxx first of all can not stream data with the same type of bit rate as your average DVD/TV set.. With that said it is impossible to view that same type of quality on a device that is not electronically/mechanically capable of doing so.. However, the files I have encoded are good enough where one score them high enough when judged against the 3 criterias. Moreover, one of my set-top DVD players play MP4s. I have been able to encode files that play both on my P900 as well as my DVD player. The DVD player allows me to just place my 128mb DUO inside an adapter and stick it inside the front panel card slot. Thus the files are playable through a memory stick on both my DVD player and the P900. If it looks viewable on my TV set it must look excellent on my P900. That's a trick I use to tell wether the file really is acceptable. You should try one of my full length files to judge for yourself.

Yeh, bigfeat, show me what you got
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-12-12 16:48
Quote:

On 2003-12-12 16:03:25, mikaljan wrote:

Yeh, bigfeat, show me what you got

I was going to make a joke about 'you know what they say about men with big feet', but I decided it was below the belt

[ This Message was edited by: scotsboyuk on 2003-12-12 15:49 ]
BigFeat
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-12-12 17:19
@Scott-

@...

I've already PMed one of the members that posted here regarding getting a full length file. If anything is to be discussed about my personal files then we can take it offline via PM.

Breathe iT__Smell iT__Taste iT__Feel iT

B I G F E A T E N T E R T A I N M E N T
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi