Visitors browsing this topic: 1
Add to Bookmarks
Previous  123 ... 8 91011  Next
Author Important info about SE 'T650'
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-01-09 06:21
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I am sure that it won`t look alike the t68 or the t610 cuz after all it`s gonna be a new phone, a flagship phone so it`s gonna be diff`rent( id do it diff`rent). With all the soft changes inside it would be really dumb for them to put a t68 housing, just a bit enlarged! see the diff`rence between the T68i and the T610! Still SonyEricsson but really diff`rent in design!
dmb2000uk
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2004-01-11 16:10
If its totally different to like the T6XX series fones why is it labelled T650? Its the same series, i.e. similar design.
ts_666
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2004-01-11 17:31
the number is not confirmed yet, 'T650' is used here refering to the next phone of t610 type, ie. a new premium model.
SE_believer
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2004-01-11 17:47
I cannot imagine, that nobody for the guys don't working for SonyEricsson have not any information about the coming T650. If it is true, that T650 will be presented in January or February, than someone must have some specs and photos of the phone.
I surly understand that nobody of the SE employees, which are involved in the T650 development and market launch cannot speak about specs and photos.
But there must be a possibility to give certain info and pics to someone who isn't known by SE.

Hey, there was a way of showing new phones in the past, then there must also a way of showing future phones. Where are all these people who spread these info in the past.

I'm also very interested in new phones and was also working for Erics. in the past and for me there isn't any other brand as SE in mobile phones.

Furthermore I think it is very necessary also for markting reasons, that little info is spread out before unvealing a new phone.

In my opinion, SE also must concentrate on very new phones with a future styling and absolutly new features, which wasn't presented by competitors. I mean the presentation of the P800 or T68, they were really new phones with complete new features. If SE would like to reach the market leader, it isn't sufficient to sale a lot of phones. It is defenitly the right way, but from now on, SE must also concentrate on future concepts with features the world havn't seen before.
jack00
T650 Black
PM
Posted: 2004-01-11 18:23
eldar (don't know if you know him/or his page www.mobile-review.com ^^) hast already a prototype ... he said that there are going to be spycam pics at the end of january
sn3ipen
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-01-11 18:27
Can you post the pics here when it happen because i dont think there is so manny people here that know that languge.
Superluminova
K610 red
PM
Posted: 2004-01-11 18:33
if eldar says its true i think it is as he has alot of information on up and coming models all the time as it was him who told the work about the z600 and z200
OBEY GAINT
SE_believer
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2004-01-11 18:43
Oh, mobile-review is also available in english (the reviews, news and also the forum)

Try it, the best site I know, except this one for sure )
deuxani
W900 white
PM
Posted: 2004-01-11 18:46
Eldar doesn't have a prototype, he has hold one in his hands. He also saw some 3D models and first drawings of the phone before. He even gave a small description of it. He won't be the one to release the first spycam pictures. I expected someone from that Spanish SE site ToDo T610 to release the first photos.
SE_believer
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2004-01-11 18:46
Hello Superluminova,

nice to see you ). When it comes to Eldar, what he is doing, because he always is knowing about new phones. does he work for SE or a russian telco. company, a consulter testing new phones. I don't know.

Cheers
Superluminova
K610 red
PM
Posted: 2004-01-11 18:51
do i know you SE_believer?
OBEY GAINT
SE_believer
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2004-01-11 18:55
Hello deuxani,

I'm german hello neighbour. I know it already, but thanks. But what is absolutly can't understand, that there is nobody who can post specs and pics. I mean in the past it was also possible to post reliable news. But what has happen to the people who have done it in the past?

I mean people who have the knowledge about this phone, e.g. people working for SE or operators can spread info orally to people which aren't know by their employers. I can understand that nobody would like to lost his job, but it was possible in the past, what have been changed???? i maen not to write about features and post pics is the one thing, but what somebody surly can is to describe the phone in the way of feat and styling in comparison to other new phones which will be released at the same time?

Superluminova:
No you don't know me. I'm new here, but I have following the posts of all relevant forums since a couple of years. and now I would like to share my view to all of us.

[ This Message was edited by: SE_believer on 2004-01-11 18:00 ]
mmsman
P800
PM
Posted: 2004-01-11 19:14
Well actually eldar is having his site for money (i think that he doesn't work anywhere else)
it's quite simmilar than having a magazine (though with better info )
BUT his english mirror is alot worse than his russian site because he doesn't have any adds there and he can't pay their translators that much - if he doesn't have any income

i hope this makes sence because i don't feel good
Payalnik
R520
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-01-11 19:28
I'm afraid some of his reviews are sponsored by someone and are not very honest. That's my opinion on the Russian part :-(

This message was posted from a WAP device

sn3ipen
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-01-12 02:03
I saw this at unoficial sony ericsson promoteam

The T650 is the next phone in line after the T630.
Rumors indicate it will have these specs

TFD color screen of 65k
MS duo support, and an internal memory of 8MB
A 1.3 Mega Pix cam
Bluetooth 1.2 (long range)
MP-3/4
FM radio (no AM for the US?)

When you see this you know that its gonna be super! But the question is when will it be available? Well they except it at the end of spring 2004.
When you remember article about the SO505i the first phone with 1.3megapix cam, you would remember the article saying there were some problems when pictures where send over mobile Internet. There for I think that the phone will have not only GPRS but maybe EDGE also.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 8 91011  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic