Author Reboot While Composing SMS
nomad_my
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2003-10-18 09:11
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hi,

Anyone have this problem?

While I was writing SMS, it auto reboot. I have my P800 for about 4 months now. This Problem happened recently, since last month. Now, I happened 3 times in a month.

Any help?

Thanks in advance!
Eleventy7
K800 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-10-18 13:09
never had that problem mate, sounds a strange one
daloon
P910
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-10-18 13:16
Had the prob a few times. Very quick tapping triggered it. Upgrading to newer firmware was the cure. Another thing. Your phone could also be running low on internal memory?

This message was posted from a P800

RyaN
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2003-10-18 13:21
i take it u mean the triangle of death?! i have the latest firmware R2f and it only happens to me when composing long text. i think its just a bug u cant do much about until its ironed out in a new firmware.
microneo
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2003-10-18 13:53
happened to me also... mostly happens when writing a long message and writing fast...
baz
P800
PM
Posted: 2003-10-18 14:59
nomad_my
i have the same problem with my P800. i have had it since June this year, it was fine for the first month then roughly in the second/third month i got a TOD a week. always when composing sms. i never had the problem on long sms but i dont send too many long sms, its always when i am half way through composing an sms its locks up and then TOD. i have only had about 6 since i got the p800. things were fine for over a month and i forgot that this phone had a TOD then last week out of the blue TOD. i am running R2D firmware and am happy with it. i dont get too many TOD's and as my dad says "If it aint broke DONT FIX IT". i suggest you live with it unless it happens every day and it realy annoying you as some people werent overly impressed with upgrading their firmware. i know this wont help you but at least you know you arent the only one out there with this problem.
BAZ
nomad_my
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2003-10-18 18:37
This problem happend only when I write SMS fast.

Thanks everybody feedback here. I think I will leave with it for now since it only happen occasionally.

Hope a new firmware would help.

By the way, is there any Graffiti Software out there to replace th default Grafitti in P800?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi