Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > P800 floating clock screensaver released

Previous  12
Author P800 floating clock screensaver released
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-10-06 02:31
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I have to admit, and I'm not one for barging into arguments or debates on here with a dangerous opinion of my own, but it really does appear to be a totally useless and crap bit of 'software' (I liked that inverted commas thing that other chap who posted used!).
The part that's useless and crap is the price! I think a more reasonable price would have been 0. To be quite frank, it isn't even worth that! Psiwhatevertheirfaceis should really get a grip of themselves!
"I may be drunk my dear woman, but in the morning I will be sober, and you will still be ugly." WSC
remo74tg
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2003-10-06 08:58
Quote:

On 2003-10-04 14:30:03, tylast wrote:
OK, I'm using my P800 with the flip and this screen saver works & the device lock does activate. The options under the Display settings under the Control Panel still apply. The only thing that bugs me is the backlight activating everytime the screen saver comes on. I want an option to have the backlight not come on.

[ This Message was edited by: tylast on 2003-10-04 13:30 ]

Hmm, my backlight does not come on when screen saver activates, it just stays dark,meaning I could see the screen saver coming on but with the backlight off. I would kike to have the light come on so I could see the screen saver. Whats the sense of having a cool screen saver if u cant really see it. Is there a problem with my phone or others screen savers activate the same way.
countryslicker
P800
PM
Posted: 2003-10-08 02:02
Interesting to try, but I think it's only betaware.

After 3 days I found it seemed to have taken control of the phone - it interfered with a number of functions, and I got sick of having to open the flip to read my reminders.

I discovered that although the phone shows the correct time, the analog clock saver started getting slower each day, and it's now 37 minutes behind. Pretty useless at present, so I've uninstalled it.
__spc__
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-10-08 13:31
I've posted this thread addsress to Psiloc so they can take note of your comments...
This message was NOT posted from my P800 that I no longer have
psint
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-10-08 18:47
Dear Sir/Madam,

About bug with opening several times the app it's solved and version without this bug will be viable even tomorrow. About unlock this problem will be solved in a days.
Price- sorry but the developers and stores and so on won't they paycheck
Backlight it a strange problem because we can make anything with it, for our phones we do not have this problem. People with this problem- could you write with this problem to support@psiloc.com add your firmware please.
shawnmccall9
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2003-10-09 01:24
"Price- sorry but the developers and stores and so on won't they paycheck " what does this mean, I don't undertsand what you are trying to say
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi