Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Technical > My PC does not detect my phone. What do I do? Here is what you can try...

Previous  12
Author My PC does not detect my phone. What do I do? Here is what you can try...
remiavan
P910
PM
Posted: 2004-09-22 06:04
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
The problem i have is that when i plug my P800 into the cradle it is detected and the p800 icon at the task bar appears but once i remove it and put it back the mobile phone monitor shows connected but the p800 icon does not appear so i cant backup or restore cuz during backup ur the phone is turned off and when i turn it back on it is not detected also i cant use dial up networking wizard it doesnt detect the phone even after i have restarted the pc and the phone is on modem mode plz somebody help me
SE'Z RULE NOKIAZ DROOL
b33asy
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-05-09 06:01
Ok this may sound odd, but for my Z500 phone. (I received a new one because old was defective) Before when i had a z500 for the first time i installed everything and it worked perfectly. Now when I turn on my cable it just blinks randomly and does not find my phone. I am pretty sure it is not my Phone or Software... possible that this is a cable problem?
b33asy
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-05-12 03:42
--Bump--
patrick_teo
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-05-22 05:27
After I have my K700i firmware upgraded from R2l001 to R2AE033, the mobile phone monitor does not detect my phone either via Bluetooth or Infrared when I tried to synchronise with Outlook calendar or contacts. Anyone knows how to resolve this problem.
Macrony
K700
PM
Posted: 2005-05-25 12:10
Same problem as patrick_teo!

I got the phone firmward upgraded to R2AE033 and sync stopped working. The mobile phone monitor just keeps flashing a green tick and does not detect the phone. Tried re-installing the software, installing software on another machine, different versions of mobile phone manager and Infrared as well as Bluetooth. All failed.

I can talk to the phone just fine using a Hyperterm over both Infrared and Bluetooth.

Any help is appreciated!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi