Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > will be able to be changed the housing of T68m by the one of the T68i?

Author will be able to be changed the housing of T68m by the one of the T68i?
Cytech
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2002-04-09 08:54
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

I have no plans of selling any covers doesn't allow servicepoints to act as resellers for parts...

[ This Message was edited by: Cytech on 2002-04-09 09:09 ]
Urzrkymn
T610
PM
Posted: 2002-04-09 21:14
oneeyejack.... you are such a hipocrit!!! It the M looks nicer than the I why to you have the I as the logo beneath your name?!?!?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Im sorry oneeyejack, appropriate changes have been made.....

oneeyejack.... you are such an asshole!!! If the t68m and t68i are such good phones why do pricks like you have them?!?!?! Im sure you'd be quite happy with a Nokia 3210.

I was only making a comment. Nipplehead.
oneeyejack
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-04-10 04:59
Quote:

On 2002-04-09 21:14, Urzrkymn wrote:
oneeyejack.... you are such a hipocrit!!! It the M looks nicer than the I why to you have the I as the logo beneath your name?!?!?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Im sorry oneeyejack, appropriate changes have been made.....

oneeyejack.... you are such an asshole!!! If the t68m and t68i are such good phones why do pricks like you have them?!?!?! Im sure you'd be quite happy with a Nokia 3210.

I was only making a comment. Nipplehead.

here we go again....you RUNNING your mouth and having absolutely NO clue what you are talking about.

do i have to state it AGAIN to your face. first of all, your little retaliation has NOTHING to do with what we were talking about. this is what you wrote:

Quote:

If the t68m and t68i are such good phones why do pricks like you have them?!?!?! Im sure you'd be quite happy with a Nokia 3210.

first of all, this comment makes no sense whatsoever. yeah, i'd be happy with a nokia 3210. woopty doo! and i'm glad that you know how to use curse words. how old are you anyway??? 5 years old?

secondly, if you want to argue the point at hand, then at least debate the topic at hand. what you just wrote has NOTHING to do with what i said. so let me ask you AGAIN, "why is liking the looks of one phone and the not the other phone being a hypocrite??". even escobar said you make no sense. i wanna see your answer to THAT fool.

lastly i don't think you understand anything here. let me spell it out for you in bold italicized letters I HAVE A T68i !!!!!!!! why in the world would i put something in my signature if i didn't have it! i NEVER stated i had a t68m. please SHOW ME WHERE I SAID I HAD A t68m.

dang fool, PUT UP OR SHUT UP! sheeesh! i'm glad you're not a lawyer because you would totally lose your client's case for being a horrible lawyer.

and now a picture to describe you:

[ This Message was edited by: oneeyejack on 2002-04-11 21:07 ]
Urzrkymn
T610
PM
Posted: 2002-04-12 10:27
Where did you get my picture?!?!?! Are you a STALKER? Im 4 and a half actually and yes i am a lawyer.

Just chill, youve blown this whole thing way out of proportin. All i did was spell hypocrite wrong and made a comment on how youd said that you preffered the looks of the t68m but own, and have a picture of a t68i.
oneeyejack
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-04-12 16:44
Quote:

On 2002-04-12 10:27, Urzrkymn wrote:
Where did you get my picture?!?!?! Are you a STALKER? Im 4 and a half actually and yes i am a lawyer.

Just chill, youve blown this whole thing way out of proportin. All i did was spell hypocrite wrong and made a comment on how youd said that you preffered the looks of the t68m but own, and have a picture of a t68i.

me blow this out of proportion? if you would have stopped making stupid comments then i wouldn't have started this in the first place. you're the one calling people a hypocrite and nipplehead.

if you want to make an obnoixous comment next time, THINK before you post. next time just shut up before you get the smack down layed all over your candy a s s. [addsig]
Urzrkymn
T610
PM
Posted: 2002-04-12 19:08
you like doing the dont you, i beleive you were the first person to start calling the other obscenities i dont hate anyone but you, ill make an acception for. My last message was sorta askin for peace but you have to go blowing things up again. Ever thought you were the one that needs to THINK before you speak?
lor
P910
PM
Posted: 2002-04-12 19:32
that's ENOUGH [addsig]
oneeyejack
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-04-12 19:46
Quote: