Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > fMA f[??] Mobile Agent, software for sms and phone monitoring

Previous  123 ... 69 707172  Next
Author fMA f[??] Mobile Agent, software for sms and phone monitoring
darxtorm
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-05-23 04:54
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
you could always try recieving a file (using bluetooth icon in systray) and then send it from s700, that always works for me for the large/difficult files
c0lin
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-05-27 12:49
hi everyone,

thought it was better to post my problem here than start a new thread

im having trouble trying to connect FMA to my t610 via bluetooth

ive tried the native bluetooth option and when i click connect i get a "target network down!" message. changeing the port number for this option doesnt seem to make a difference either

ive tried using a virtual com port too, when clicking connect with this option set it just gets stuck at "connecting..." and then doesnt do anything else, i cant think of what else it can be. changing the com port to anything but com23 with this option set will cause FMA to refuse to even see the phone at all.

i know my bluetooth dongle works and the bluetooth connection is ok as i can connect it through XTNDConnect and sync it with outlook.
& i can connect it through various other software (like sendfiile) using Mobile phone monitor, ive tried disabling the ports in MPM just incase there was a conflict with the com ports, that doesnt appear to make a difference.

ive tried 4 different sets of drivers, the native XP SP2 ones, the ones that came with my dongle, then i downloaded to versions of Widdcomm drivers to see if they worked and they did nothing at all. i can send and recieve files with the XP SP2 drivers through the icon in the task bar but nothing else (MPM doesnt seem to work with them either) i can get the most functionality with the drivers that came with my dongle (dont know who makes them tho :S ) i dont think i need to update my usb drivers either because my dongle is plugged directly into my mainboard (which is fairly new) & as i said before it connects with other software..

So if your still following me (ive probably confused you all now) i really would like some help with this as ive spent about 6 hours trying to get it to work (its a wonder i have any hair left)

Thanks
Colin
mwarner
K800 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-05-28 00:25
@C0lin
Try following the instructions in my Bluetooth Guide. Good luck!

[ This Message was edited by: mwarner on 2005-05-27 23:25 ]
Pepi
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-05-29 23:58
which is the latest fma version and where can i download it?
Pepi
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-05-30 12:36
no one willing to help me?
Uncle Bob
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2005-05-30 12:42
@Pepi:

Here you go dude

http://fma.sourceforge.net/index2.htm
Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita
Pepi
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-05-30 12:44
@10x a lot uncle bob!
Uncle Bob
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2005-05-30 12:47
How well does this software work with the K750i? Also do I need another way of connecting the phone to the PC, or is the supplied USB cable OK? last question; does this conflick with the sync software supplied with the phone and should I uninstall that, or not?
Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita
lexy
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2005-05-30 15:31
from fma forum regarding K750 compatibility : http://www.mobileagent.info/forums/index.php?showtopic=4415
Uncle Bob
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2005-05-30 15:58
Reading through that forum as listed above, it seems like there is some issues with the current version used with the k750i, so I suppose I'll stick to the supplied SE software and wait until Float releases a new version.

...or something like that.

[ This Message was edited by: Uncle Bob on 2005-05-30 14:59 ]
aldoin
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2005-05-31 17:46
download not working with s700i, fma version is 2.0.0.19

i´m using syncstation dss-25

[ This Message was edited by: aldoin on 2005-05-31 16:46 ]
lexy
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2005-05-31 17:47
i think basic features are working fine, such as send/received sms and transfer files which are not supported on standard SE software
iw
T68i mineral
PM
Posted: 2005-06-04 09:00
hi all there, i could use some assist here

i've already used fma (0.1.1.16 stable version) for more than months, and it has been worked just fine. until i format and reinstall my OS 2 days ago

my bluetooth connection is working fine, i can connect with my t68i, transfer pics, sounds, theme etc (with t68i limitations) i can even use my pc audio as handfree and make virtual serial com port (com4)

but after install fma i can't connect fma to my t68i, keep stucked in "built contact structure" progress windows.
- tried clean uninstall and clean reinstall fma for dozen times, with vary configurations.
- tried to uninstall jre ver 5 built 3 too, but still don't work
- tried to clean uninstall and reinstall widcomm driver, but still fma won't connect
- i'm letting fma in "built contact structure" progress as i am writing, and it has been workin for more than 3 hours. (i guess the progress has nuthing to do with phonebook sync since it's the first handset initialization, CMMIW)
- i notice little activity on mobileagent.exe using taskmanager, but not floatm~1.exe.
- the only way to stop fma is through taskmanager.

im clueless now since i have been clean installing my PC for the last 2 months (and never had any problem with fma installation)

anyone please assist me
i like fma very much and want it to run.

my system specs:
intel PII 300mhz, hdd 4gigs, ram 128, w2k sp2, widcomm bluetooth driver (ver 1.4.2.10)
i always full reinstall fma (incl. m$ scripting host)
tried to install latest fma ver 2.0 but still have same problem.

any assist would be very appreciated.
my t68i is more than 5 yrs old.. and workin well..
iw
T68i mineral
PM
Posted: 2005-06-04 14:40
yup i finally figure it all out... well, sort of
Quote:

On 2005-06-04 09:00:23, iw wrote:
....i've already used fma (0.1.1.16 stable version) ..... it has been worked just fine:(...

...bluetooth connection is working fine, i can connect with my t68i, transfer pics,... etc (with t68i limitations) ...handfree and ... (com4)

... after install fma i can't connect ... keep stucked in "built contact structure" progress windows.
- tried clean uninstall and clean reinstall fma for dozen times, with vary configurations.
- tried to uninstall jre ver 5 built 3 too, but still don't work
- tried to clean uninstall and reinstall widcomm driver, but still fma won't connect
- i'm letting fma in "built contact structure" progress as i am writing, and it has been workin for more than 3 hours. (i guess the progress has nuthing to do with phonebook sync since it's the first handset initialization, CMMIW)
- the only way to stop fma is through taskmanager...

i think the key is PC INITIATED when pairing. before run fma for the first time.
i can't find any xplanation on this, but it working now.
===edit: yup, it's only required on da first time initialization, afterthat i can connect just by "discoverable" my t68i

now anyone can tell me how this can happened?
in plain english f course (i aint techie person)
note: to use my pc audio as handsfree i MUST do PHONE INITIATING pairing.

now im gonna uninstall my fma &try clean install fma ver2.5.
to collin: maybe ur problem is similar with mine??
===edit: oops i meant fMA ver2.0

[ This Message was edited by: iw on 2005-06-04 20:17 ]
Del
Sony Xperia Z1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-06-04 15:00
@c0lin

Have tried connecting via bluetooth serial port in the quick connect options ?
This is how I connect to fma.
Brought to you straight from the event horizon of a quantum singularity.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 69 707172  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic