Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > fMA f[??] Mobile Agent, software for sms and phone monitoring

123 ... 707172  Next
Author fMA f[??] Mobile Agent, software for sms and phone monitoring
float
P800 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-04-03 21:27
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
hi all,

i've make my simple software for SMS/Call/Monitoring available to public, it is designed with Bluetooth in mind, and does not depend on MPM (Great for those who have problem with MPM)

Feel free to check it out at http://www.eflame.com/fma, please forward your enquiries and comment to this thread.

btw, it's free and will always be in beta.

Cheers.

[ This Message was edited by: float on 2002-04-03 21:31 ]

[ This Message was edited by: float on 2002-08-20 05:29 ]

[ This Message was edited by: GOwin on 2003-06-30 04:20 ]

EDIT
You can now find the source-code and the latest executables of the open-source versions of this fabulous software at @ SourceForge or @ Xinium

[ This Message was edited by: GOwin on 2004-03-03 02:55 ]

[ This Message was edited by: laffen on 2005-01-05 19:20 ]
Lethal
T610
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-04-03 23:09
The software looks great ... thanks by the way.

But... for some reason it won't work on my T68m, I have both Ericssons XTNDConnect PC and Mobile Action's T68 Handset Manager which work fine on my I.R. MA600 (on COM1)

I've tried most baud rates, will try again after a reboot maybe (just in case?)

PS
I'm on XP-Pro/OfficeXP and every MS patch going.
T68M = R2A013

[ This Message was edited by: Lethal on 2002-04-03 23:10 ]
float
P800 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-04-04 04:27
Sorry it doesn't work for you

I presume MA's Handset Manager uses direct serial port access, and since it works, the port is not locked by Ericsson's MPM.

Could you elaborate more on your problem? At which point it stops? Also try running the software with "-debug" (without the quote) and email me the debug windows output.

Quote:

On 2002-04-03 23:09, Lethal wrote:
The software looks great ... thanks by the way.

But... for some reason it won't work on my T68m, I have both Ericssons XTNDConnect PC and Mobile Action's T68 Handset Manager which work fine on my I.R. MA600 (on COM1)

I've tried most baud rates, will try again after a reboot maybe (just in case?)

Ying
Xperia X10 Mini Black
PM
Posted: 2002-04-04 15:52
Hi warren! Thnx nd dwnloaded nd testd ur program with an R520 via infra. Got a prblm in that aftr a few seconds of d mobile agent attemptng a conection with my fone, i get this connection error msg. I'm on win98se using an actisys infra

This post was posted from a R520

float
P800 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-04-04 19:22
Hi Ying,

Please give me more clue by running the program with -debug parameter and email me the debug window output. Thx
Lethal
T610
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-04-04 23:52
It worked well on my other PC (unbranded USB Data cable/charger)

Great product, looking forward to your updates!
Victor73
W800
PM
Posted: 2002-04-05 09:18
Hi there, I already tested your program. It just working fine, but only one thing is that it can't read all the phone numbers in my SIM card. FYI.. I'm using a 64K SIM. Great tool... It would be nice if we are able to send EMS pictures.
float
P800 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-04-05 10:06
Victor,

Glad you like it. EMS is not in my list to support, IMO it's crap, coz' the implementation is vendor dependent (have you try to sent EMS to Siemen/other phone?)

For SIM memory, i have no idea and i suspect the phone has limited support for 64K sim, coz' it will query for the range before starting to download. (mind sending me the debug output see if it can be solved? minus the data ofcause) I'm not using Maxis thus i can't test it myself.

Also, mind telling me what kind of connection hardware you use? Bluetooth? Which brand? (to build my compatibility list)
Victor73
W800
PM
Posted: 2002-04-05 10:28
Hi, actually I'm using a Hoya USB infrared adapter. Planning to get a bluetooth, any suggestion which brand to get? BTW, just for your info, I managed to sent EMS pictures to T39 user, by convert the Nokia OTA bitmap to EMS (consist of 3 part SMS), then sent it by AT command. But it is a very tedious work.. Mine to tell me where you are from. I from Kuching and currently working at KL.
T_Virus
Z600
PM
Posted: 2002-04-06 14:44
ehh. I cant get this software to work. btw it looks great. i really want to test it out. can you help me on this one.
I got T68m. and i use a data cabel. when i use the "-debug" i get this
Found Inbox
Found Sent Items
Found Archive
Connecting...
[TX] ATI
[RX] ATI
Disconnecting...
Connection Error.

I have tries every baudrates.

Thanks.

Tommy
float
P800 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-04-06 15:58
hei T_Virus,

This shows the program managed to open a connection to the T68, the respond is acknowledged, but more respond should follow, such as:

[TX] ATI
[RX] ATI
[RX] T68
[RX] OK

I have no idea why those are missing. But, you can help me to troubleshoot by using any terminal program such as Hyperterminal, try connecting to that port, and play around with those connection setting, let me know the setting which works when you type ATI and ATZ. Currently it is hardcoded to 8-N-1, FlowControl=None. (i will spend some time to make it variable if the setting is not compatible)

Ofcause, you should also check if the port is locked by other software such as Ericsson's Mobile Phone Monitor.

Mvh

float
float
P800 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-04-06 16:08
Victor,

I'm staying in PJ.

BT- I would recomend TDK, if you search throught the forums, you will see Anycom and TDK are both highly recomended, but please don't expect flawless usage since they are all under development.

SIM Phonebook- since you know AT command, could you please help me to troubleshoot that 64K SIM problem? Check the debug log for more information

EMS- talk later, still not in my priority list, maybe you can help me out by saving me some time to research on EMS format...

Cheers,
floAt
T_Virus
Z600
PM
Posted: 2002-04-06 18:16
I tried using HyperTerminal on that com port. and i connected to the phone 9600 bits per sec, 8 data bits, parity none, stop bits 1, flow control: none.
It worked fine when i typed ati and atz
ati
T68

OK
atz
OK

is what i got.
but i still cant get mobile agent to work.
that is kind of sad coz it looks like a great program.
hope you can help me.

Tommy
T_Virus
Z600
PM
Posted: 2002-04-06 20:10
has the software version anything to say?
I got R1B.
float
P800 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-04-07 20:05
hi guys,

Thanks for all your feedback, i will soon (when i have time ) put together some fixes/test attempt to fix your problem. It will include:

1. XP theme support (done)
2. remove CTS check, this might solve some connection problem (done)
3. TODO: introduce a variable delay between 'connected' and first command (this might solve Tommy's problem)
4. TODO: make 'Inactivity Timeout' user adjustable (this might solve Tommy's problem)
5. TODO: Read SIM Phonebook parts by parts (Victor's findings is the phone will not return more than 24 entries at once, i think this happens to me too, just i didn't bother much about the SIM phonebook as i don't use it, this will be a workaround)
6. TODO: add timestamp in debug window to ease troubleshooting

Lethal: maybe all you need for your the other PC is Ircomm (MPM has native support for IRDA, and maybe MA's software does too)

Ying, Ollie: still waiting for your feedback.

Victor: reason for Protection error on exit (with connection) is still unknown

I will not add more feature (only to solve problem) untill i have completelly revamp the architecture)

p/s: i now have about 12 users reported success in using the software

Cheers,
floAt
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
123 ... 707172  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic