Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > SE software not connecting with my T610....help please

Author SE software not connecting with my T610....help please
Grayz
T610
PM
Posted: 2003-07-17 14:02
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I am using a Belkin BT dongle to connect my T610 to my PC. The Belkin software works fine and connects to my phone without problems but when I use the SE software (Image Editor and MMS Studio) it won't connect to the phone.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? I'm sure I have just missed something when setting up my BT configuration but the SE software doesn't seems to have a set-up feature.

Thanx for any help!
wrath000
X1 Black
PM
Posted: 2003-07-17 14:22
Just open the virtual com port to your phone from: bluetooth neighborhood -> [your phone] -> serial port

Make sure the COM port used for the serial bluetooth port is activated in phone monitor

that's it
senergy
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-07-17 16:22
i had a lot of trouble with it as well but i finally got it sorted.
steps,
1. pair comp with phone
2. list services available on the phone using the computer
3. set a COM port on the serial connection of T610
4. install SE software.
5. MPM in control panel > enable COM port.
6. lanuch phonesettings, or try to sync with SE software, then it will find the phone.

if it doesnt work the first time then you might need to uninstall the SE software. the best way todo this is go to "mobile phone monitor" directory in the command prompt and type "anubisuninst.exe /U"
this will uninstall the monitor program, then use the shortcut to uninstall the rest of the SE programs. then install them again.
this process worked for me, after a few nights of hardache.
flomp
T610
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-07-18 14:37
I had enormous trouble with this. In the end I gave up and uninstalled all traces of the SE software. It must surely be the most flakey piece of code I've ever tried to use!
ESTOR
K550 Black
PM
Posted: 2003-07-18 16:08
Only for you

Blame BT, not SE. SE software works great on my 3 different phones with BT, Ir and cable. It worked without any tweaking for Ir and cable.

[ This Message was edited by: ESTOR on 2003-07-18 15:09 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi