Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > T610 Screen Flickering.

Author T610 Screen Flickering.
juming
K810 Blue
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-09-30 07:01
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Flicker only can visible if you're using some darker color of picture, but if you're using the brightest (such white) or the darkest (like black) it will not visible, just try to use such theme and you wont notice any flickers.

Hints: Don't use middle color, such grey, or something that have almost balanced RGB color composition.
nauti_n_cool
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2003-09-30 07:05
Never seen that on mine. Must be some problem with a specific batch of phones!
dantec
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2003-09-30 07:22
Only happens to me when I am playing games like minigolf, or other preinstalled games. Happens during loading... not really during the actual gameplay. No flickering during charging

My best guess is when your playing these games, especially during loading - the phone is using a lot of power and draws some extra from the screen, back and forth causing a sort of flickering effect...

BTW, For me I hardly notice it unless I really watch the loading bar. And as others have said I would much prefer this occasional flicker than a ghosted STN.
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-10-01 02:08
i think most of u over reacting ..or mine has no prob? I gotta say that at some point ive seen a bit of a wave during blacks (pics and games) but not iritating..seemed normal...energy draining as some1 said
" They say i'm sick; they`re right, it's called 'Terminal Boredom!' "
Follow me on twitter.com/bograma
Read my Symbian UIQ 3.0 reviews at Juvo's
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi