Esato

Forum > General discussions > Garbage threads > Story: Eric the schmuck ...

123 ... 181920  Next
Author Story: Eric the schmuck ...
wrecked_porsche
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-04-03 06:32
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Okay guys listen up. I will start a story, u guys continue it ok?
Here goes ....

Once upon a time, there was this guy named Eric who liked to go bird watching. He liked to do so because he was ....

Continued from cyanx7:
he was an hysterical gay schmuck, who loved nature. watching birds was the way he had to get his repressed morale into shape for those anti natural sex acts he performed with every man that wanted to bust a nut in his posterior... so he started thinking... why shouldn't i become a professional... i could blow and f*ck for money... i do it all the time with everybody... so he puts on his fag make up and hair piece and hits the streets...

I cotinued :
Then one day eric the fag met another fag who liked performing such acts. Only thing is the new guy, Marcos, liked an element of danger when he did such things. So, he took a rope and shotgun and ...

Please feel free to continue the story. DON'T write "bump" here. That can be done in my thread or shithappens thread or wherever ...
NOTE: Please, don't KILL the story, make it as long as possible k ?
Let's see what comes out of this.

[ This Message was edited by: sanjeevjaya on 2003-04-07 12:03 ]
jellyellie
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-04-03 09:02
a nice big scaffolding pole. He tied the rope to the top of the pole and started dancing round it like a fairy. then Eric copied him so Marcos took the shotgun and...
www.jellyellie.com
cyanx7
Z600
PM
Posted: 2003-04-03 12:41
i can't continue...
i don't know what a scaffolding pole is...
Bjerkebanen
T65 blue
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-04-03 13:21
And then he said: Its time for the cum shoot! And he realizd the shootgunn was just a metafor for knob. And he drank the cum and started to feel a bit strange so he......

Life is all about Colombia!!
COLOMBIA
cyanx7
Z600
PM
Posted: 2003-04-03 13:41
...went to the doctor (a gaytrician) the next day to tell him about that cum drinking story, and the fact that he felt strange. so the doctor gave him his usual enema (at insistant request) and performed further testing. when the results came, there was no doubt... Eric was pregnant!...

take it from here people...
The garbage man is happy as a young maiden losing virginity...
I GOTTA GARBAGE THREAD WITH MY NAME ON IT! YEAH!
Shithappens just became my blood brother and Bjerkebanen my blood sister...
wrecked_porsche
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-04-03 14:14
So Eric went to Marcos's house, there he saw..

This message was posted from a R520

[ This Message was edited by: sanjeevjaya on 2003-04-19 11:10 ]

cyanx7
Z600
PM
Posted: 2003-04-03 14:25
MARCO'S WIFE CLEANING UP... Marco was married... he could never be the proper father to Eric's son!!!! Washed in tears, Eric kicks Marco in the nuts and runs without recieving his pay...
Bjerkebanen
T65 blue
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-04-03 18:30
and then he realizes that he is sensless and goes to the lowest kind of man hooring possible: Get knobed in the nose! Well after a sesion with one of his clients he feels the cum fludding out of his nose and mouth. So now he finaly is back to his sensess and decide to:..........

COLOMBIA
cyanx7
Z600
PM
Posted: 2003-04-03 19:08
start over his life... his child can't see him coughing cum all the time... it's just not right... that's no way for a mother (father?... whatever!) to educate his prole... with easy sex money, eric thought... even if he fancyed giving head and taking it in the mouth, ass, ear and nose... it was time to start over... move to a land where decency and honesty would help educate the child... but where? CANADA he thought... "MONTREAL is the place of my dreams... Plus cold builds character!!!" and he could finally meet the man of his life, there... a true father for his child!!!!
he gathered all his dresses, vibrators, dominatrix gear and overall shit, packed it up, took a cab to the airport, blowed the taxidriver, and flew away, free of his moral guilt to MONTREAL... the place where he pictured his future and that of the child he carried in his stomach... After a few hours and 3 blowjobs to passengers and a handjob to the captain (he didn't like the size of eric's teeth) , he saw it ... MONTREAL... with her skyscrapers that looked like shiny dicks waiting to be blowed and shoved inside the darkest cavities of his body!!!
so white... so pure... The plane lands and...
wrecked_porsche
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-04-03 19:21

[ This Message was edited by: sanjeevjaya on 2003-04-19 11:14 ]
Bjerkebanen
T65 blue
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-04-03 19:33
So he goes up to the nice uniform man and: Pull down his pants and ripp of the penis. And then he putts the bloody penis upp his Exit hole! So he feel satifaction all the time! But then the uniform man with a teard off penis goes........

COLOMBIA
wrecked_porsche
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-04-03 19:39
Goes nuts since he has none left, and starts acting like a horse.

This message was posted from a R520

cyanx7
Z600
PM
Posted: 2003-04-03 19:53
the crying horse sound called eric to his senses!!! "what have i done!..."
he immediatly throwed the dick at the uniformed guy as he tried to dash out of the airport... suddenly another uniformed man tackled his bold escape, knocking eric senseless... when he woke up he saw a red blur, that transformed slowly into a uniform... a mountie uniform!!!
spike the mountie, gazed seriously at eric... "do u know what u have done, u madman?" he asked in a strong deep voice... Eric begins to cry...
jbendaou
P910
PM
Posted: 2003-04-03 20:06
Eric begins to cry...he was so depressed that he decided to stop his madness, but something inside him couldnt stop him from those urges...
So he decided to go on a trip to the middle east...he promissed himself to do one last crazy thing, before delivering his baby...So he went back to the airport, with the idea of cheering up all the soldiers in the middle east...

[ This Message was edited by: jbendaou on 2003-04-03 19:07 ]
cyanx7
Z600
PM
Posted: 2003-04-03 20:23
however eric was in CUSTODY, of spike the mounty... the pain in his handcuffed wrists reminded him of the crazed act he had just performed a few minutes before, and the dream of the sweatie US Marines cumming in his face by the tigris river shore suddenly faded...
He turned to the huge mountie and asked in despair: "what will become of me! i'm pregnant... i can't puke my child in a cold harsh prison!!!!"
Spike the mountie laughed, amused with eric's agonising anguish...
"U just done my man a favour, u crazy f**k!" he said, still laughing!!! "He is my boyfriend, and was gonna take a plane to Morocco to have a sex change operation and big boob implants...! he won't press charges, i assure u, since he was so eager to have that beautiful cock of his removed... that's why he was crying in joy, like a horse! he has a horse fetish, u know!"
then spike became suddenly serious and whispered: "however u will go to prison for disturbing the peace... unless u do me a favour..."

[ This Message was edited by: cyanx7 on 2003-04-03 19:37 ]

[ This Message was edited by: cyanx7 on 2003-04-03 19:40 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
123 ... 181920  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic