Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > How many times did your P800 crashed or hung up?

Author How many times did your P800 crashed or hung up?
cdcjr
P900
PM
Posted: 2003-04-01 03:29
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hi to everyone again.

Question: a) What is really the common or root cause of the p800 hanging? ( wherein it tells you to hold the on/off button for ten secs )
b) How many times did your p800 hanged?
( I’ve already had it around 4 times since I bought it. )
Take note: I had not installed any programs yet and it still crashes. Why is this? Thanks
JForce
P900
PM
Posted: 2003-04-01 03:40
New sw version fix these bugs. I had R1a until recently, and it used to hang heaps. There were issues with the PC Suite....it would crash as soon as I put it on the cradle! New version (im running R2D) fix this...since then, Ive had no crashes
jamatjam
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2003-04-01 03:41
mine has hanged twice first time was when i was playing doom and it slipt out my hand and hit my leg in a moveing car it was ok but when i looket on screen it sayed "insert simcard" and then it just hanged

and second time was when i turnd it on after getting my first firmware upgrade done for it... thats all
Lopio
K810 Blue
PM
Posted: 2003-04-01 03:48
I bought my P800 last feb 14, until now i did only 2x 10sec reset including yesterday when i inserted a new simcard frm other network, and only once i took out the battery because the phone hungs. Im using 64mb memory stick duo.

This message was posted from a P800

antonios
P800
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-04-01 04:40
about 3-4 times!
BAsically 2 of them was on the frst day i received it, i was trying to crash it actually!! (I always do these multitasking tests on any equipment i buy!! ):P

Something that worries me thought is the fact that 2 days ago, i put the phone to charge overnight, and in the morning when i picked it up it was showing the reset message(triangle/10secs). Dunno why though!

Also this morning my address book was not accessible.It said not enough memory despuite the fact i had more than 10 MB free.
Luckily i had a back up on my pc's outlook and i restored it. Now its fine!!
I can resist everything except temptation(P800)..
Nokia 3110
Ericsson GF
Audiovox GSM810
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi