Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Esato Gun Aficionados Forum

Previous  123 ... 434445
Author Esato Gun Aficionados Forum
london-uk
Sony CMD MZ5
PM
Posted: 2007-05-01 01:06
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Two words:

Scary [the thread]

Nuts [the posters] [addsig]
maggflodd
T630
PM
Posted: 2007-05-01 15:29

On 2007-05-01 01:06:47, london-uk wrote:
Two words:

Scary [the thread]

Nuts [the posters]

you've got a point there, london-uk
[addsig]
Dogmann
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2007-05-01 19:41
Hi Fatreg , London UK and Maggflodd,

You are forgetting one very important point which is Guns don't kill people, People kill People. People that belong to gun clubs are responsible and licensed and take their hobby very seriously. There is much more to shooting then just pulling a trigger or shooting at stationary targets. It is a sport and had large following in this country especially Practical shooting until the Government banned it to make us all safe.

Like that really worked all it did was deprived responsible licensed Gun owners from belonging to a Gun Club and enjoy their sport. I used to own a 9mm Glock and enjoyed my sport and really resent not being able to engage in it any longer. The saddest thing is there are now far more Guns in society all illegal and with kids as young as 12 or so. cars still kill more people than Guns including cars driven by un liecesned drivers lets ban cars.

Marc
Blackberry Bold, V4.6.0.214, 8GB SDHC, Pin2553F455
Honoured to have Won Best Debater for the 2nd Year
aztec
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-05-03 08:00
@dogmann,

don't mind those guys. acquiring guns in their country is not a right nor a priviledge. they simply have no access to defend themselves. **sad
maggflodd
T630
PM
Posted: 2007-05-03 09:45
@aztec... Can't/won't speak for the other 2, but I have actually no "sad" issue with Dogmann's pov... At all... And it you read, e.g., the v-tech "massacre" thread, you'd know I'm not a kneejerk-anti-gunner (I pretty much agreed with "oneofthose", and with the article posted there... Check it out!). I did however start to pay attention to this thread, when someone joined esato thinking "natzE" was a funny/witty ID... I paid some more attention when I realised no one "here" found that a bit "curious"...and since I accept your "need" to defend yourself, I find it also curious that in that vtech thread none of the regular posters here felt a need to contribute and defend yourselves verbally... Note, I say "curious", not "sad" or "pathetic"... (I would take a "h*ll, you anti-gunners are simplifying - there's more to it than Bowling for Columbine, but I'm tired of arguing with people who made up there mind..." that'd be a point - I'm tired, say, of arguing about smoking with tunnel-visioned folks... Fair enough... But it was oneofthose who had to make your point..."curious", is all...)...I for one as a "pacifist" who went through court procedings in order to not join an armywhose high command I don't agree with quite mistrust large portions of, e.g., the US anti-gun lobby who don't want to rid the world of dangerous weapons, they just want a controllable citizenry - they don't care about the pain of a mother whose kid was drive-by-ed, they don't care about badly equipped soldiers in Iraq, they care about power... I mentioned smoking earlier, and there is a curious parallel: it's now all about "passive" smoking...yeah, cause they want the tax (9billion pounds in 2000, 28 million of which went into the health service... There's the "caring" state for you...)...
so, it's no kneejerking from me - though, one last thing: there are folks in this thread who just about don't participate in any other thread on esato, but rather (so it would seem) use a mobile forum to swap guns and exchange "loopholes"... If that strikes some members as "curious" don't call them "sad", call them "perceptive"... i respect Dogmann's pov, have no reason to really question yours, but there aren't many like Dogmann who go to the trouble of presenting it!
have a peaceful future! [addsig]
boysaint
T68i mineral
PM
Posted: 2007-05-05 19:30
G34,
the MAC-11...? that's not a gun in the photo there. that's a softie. look closely.

Aztec,
great! one more component, and you're ready to go. (actually even without those attachments there i know you were able to "use" it wisely! way to go indeed.)

[ This Message was edited by: boysaint on 2007-05-05 18:35 ]
G34
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-05-11 01:14
Here are my friend's Colts. He is a Colt nut as well as a Sony Ericsson nut.

Colt AR15 Sporter

Colt King Cobra

[ This Message was edited by: G34 on 2007-05-11 00:19 ]
Adz21
P990 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-07-16 20:31
guns dont kill people? people kill people? right! ok? people do kill people but using a gun makes it alot easier and 1 man with one gun could take out countless men (especially an automatic) where as 1 man with a knife couldnt!There certainly wouldnt be anything like virgina tech or columbine with no guns! That Colt AR15 Sporter (as is every gun) was designed and manufactured to kill PEOPLE! What kind of a hunter needs one of them? Oh i need to shoot 100 deer lets buy me a Colt AR15 Sporter! You should not be able to buy guns! Its not anyones right to own a gun! its a joke and any country where you can walk in to a shop and buy a gun is too!

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 434445
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic