Esato

Forum > Regional > Asia Pacific > About Sun Cellular (a Digitel Mobile company)

Previous  123 ... 252627 ... 979899  Next
Author About Sun Cellular (a Digitel Mobile company)
anilrem
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2004-03-29 04:56
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
hello pipol! i read about GPRS setting in suncellular dito sa forum, also came accross the free wallpapers for SE Phones dito sa Esato website, using the WAP. I have a problem, di ko kasi alam gamitin. Im using SE T100, parating wrong gateway ang lumalabas. When I called up CS sa Sun ang sabi sakin hindi paraw activated ang WAP services ng SUN, ay ano ba talaga kuya... nalilito, nahihilo na me! please advice... gusto ko talaga itry ang wap eh..

thanks
julia_ph
T630
PM
Posted: 2004-03-29 07:00
well, if indeed some of these people used to work at globe, then it's a good thing they don't work there anymore, right??

in fairness din, not all globe customer service reps are bad. let's please not generalize them all as being snobbish. unfair naman to those who are really there to help

-------------------------------------
steele wrote:

In fairness, some of the people working in Sun Customer Service esp in the branches worked at Globe before...maybe that's why they're all snobbish.
bobstarsg
G502
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-03-30 02:30
seems Sun subscribers gotta lots of problem when it comes to service features, yes their rate is cheap compare to the two Network giants Globe & Smart,,,,,,but people its a matter of logic,,,, you pay less you get less. thats what you get for paying less..... anyway this is a democratic country, everybody has the freedom to choose , if you're not satisfied with Sun service just switch to Globe or Smart.
ex_crusader
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-03-30 20:49
and who the heck told you that we've got lots-a-problems when it comes to service??? their service is a "OK", their "the mall" is a lot better than "zed" and "explore" because no need to memorize special access numbers and keywords, we can also surf wapsites/websites thru its GPRS (unlike globe.. gasgas na). calls are clear, texts are received on time, i dont see any problem but the coverage and non-compatibility of MMS with smart and globe, BUT!!! mag hintay ka lang ng konting panahon at super nationwide na ang coverage nila at interconnected na rin ang MMs nila with the other networks (para naman kase sa statement mo eh imposibleng mangyari yun) and lastly, pay less get less? touch mobile had devalued its cost (5.50 din) and also talk n text, but do their subscribers get less?? ofcourse not (parehas pa rin ng nakukuha ng smart and globe subscribers -- talking about logic??? errr)! ohh, by the way, i dont accept that opinion that we get less.. ok? ciao!
shibumi
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2004-03-31 04:16
i agree... lets just hope sun can improve its reach/coverage/signal
kutchi manggo
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2004-03-31 06:55
my friend from camarines sur complained several times that her msgs were not rcv, cs reason congestion. msgs not rcv were mostly sent abroad. her husband also experienced same problem at cagayan valley area. well, i hope this was already fixed.

of corz expansion for network coverage is still in progress just as Globe and Smart, so for sure you can expect an improvement of signal, lets just hope that it would be at very soon

[ This Message was edited by: kutchi manggo on 2004-03-31 06:08 ]
anilrem
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2004-03-31 09:58
yep.. infairness with Sun, naguumpisa pa lang sila. Ganun din naman ang globe noong una.. (I use to be a globe user)... na i need to go out of the house to get signal, minsan nga isinasabit ko ang cellphone ko sa may bintana just to have a signal. Kaya in due time, gaganda rin ang signal ng sun just like globe and smart. lalo pa ngaun na madami na ang nagsurbscribe sa kanila. Isa pang maganda sa kanila, may choice ka na makakuha na mababang post paid plan, consumable pa, unlike sa Globe at Smart na 800 ang pinakamababang rate para sa consumable plan, at kung 500 hindi naman consumable! So kung hindi ka heavy user, with Sun, you have the choice na 250 lang monthly mo at hindi ka nakatali sa napakalaking bill na hindi mo naman magagamit lahat!

kaya antay lang tayo mga Sun user, masusulusyonan din ang mga complaints natin!

ynohtna
W950 Blue
PM
Posted: 2004-04-01 13:32
again any Wap over CSD settings for Sun????
lantizh
T630
PM
Posted: 2004-04-02 10:31
I'm seconding the request fot SE T100 wap settings. I've only recently subscribed to Sun and got that phone for free on plan 250. So far I'm okay with their service. I'm sure they'll add more cellsites and services in the future so no worries.
I also have a T630 and a T39. Could someone give me the gprs settings too? Thanks in advance!
bobstarsg
G502
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-02 11:57
@ex_crusader & rowenacruzcarlos, peace !. maybe you could help
ynohtna & lantizh seems to me you two are Sun knowhow people,
anyway i agree with you, okey lets give SUN a chance, again peace people, peace !
superunknown
P900
PM
Posted: 2004-04-02 12:11
lol

This message was posted from a T610

bobstarsg
G502
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-02 13:03
@ lantizh all you got to do is to visit any SUN Shop and have your phone GPRS setting activated . They dont have it (the GPRS setting) on their web site not like globe or smart where you can print a copy of the step by step instruction , so you can do it manually all by yourself, so better visit any SUN Shop not unless ex_crusader send you a copy

[ This Message was edited by: bobstarsg on 2004-04-02 12:11 ]
ynohtna
W950 Blue
PM
Posted: 2004-04-05 14:05
@lantizh
the gprs settings are in the Sun welcome kit as well as the mms. Another option is for the over the air however it is only limited to nokia and SE seleted units.

Yes the Wap over CSD settings of Sun for the SET100 or any other wap phone would be of great help. Most of here are willing to pay naman db.

Sun gurus here... pls help and thanks in advance.
ex_crusader
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-05 16:18
ok.. i'm back! anyway, i aint a war freak naman, i just thought i had to explain things that way para may dating... PEACE.. anyways, i believe that SE T100 is a non-GPRS phone... it does have a WAP but you must use CSD/HSCSD to surf wap sites. i dont really know the CSD/HSCSD settings of Sun, but their CS may provide you the settings.

btw... customer reps really don't know that they actually have WAP over GPRS, they'd just insist that the only way to use WAP is thru CSD/HSCSD. i would suggest, you try to search the WAP/GPRS settings of Sun. uhmm.. on a second thought, i could provide you the settings, just send me an e-mail j_18_rcdelta@yahoo.com
gagamba
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2004-04-14 16:15
how much ba ang rate sa sun pag nag internet ka using minternet.. am using 3100 xhtml browser, mataas ba ang charge and also san pede magdownload ng java games .. thanks
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 252627 ... 979899  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic