Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Accessories > HBH-15 and voice commands problems

Author HBH-15 and voice commands problems
naba
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-03-01 23:54
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I just got my HBH-15 and could not get several functions work between the headset and phone:

1. "Magic word" does not work (the one that is supposed to switch phone to voice commands "listening" mode without touching any button)

2. Voice answering does not work

3. Voice names connected with phone numbers are not said through the headset (these can still be heard through phone speaker) when particular number is calling

Has anyone had similar problems or these things just not supposed to work?
jh67
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-03-02 00:04
Magic word doesnt work with bluetooth headset.
You need to push the button.

If You want to use voice-dialling, you should record names in the headset, not the phone.

Voice dialling does work,..the bluetooth mode needs to be set to "ON",..not automatic.

There are some other topics on bluetooth headsets HBH-10, HBH-15 and HBH-20 here in the "accessories" forum,..try also to have a look at them,..there might be some useful informations there.

And welcome to Esato

Jan

kimmjio
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-03-02 07:35
How are u suppose to record the name in the headset ? aint it recorded on the phone ?
naba
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-03-02 10:11
Thanks to Jan!
I tried to record names over the headset. It works, although procedure is not documented not in phone neither in the headset manual. You have to go to the voice commands recording menu and push headset button before voice command recording activation. then you can record through the headset.

Then headset says out caller name. Although voice quality is quite low on the name playback...
arthur
P1
PM
Posted: 2002-03-02 11:11
How I can reeject incoming call (when I don't want to answer) on HBH15? There is answering button only.. I was in :se: shop yesterday and we were not able to found, if is possible or not.

This post was posted from a T68

jh67
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-03-02 14:34
Arthur > its not really possible to reject a call,..You just have to let the headset ring,..or push no on the phone

Jan
arthur
P1
PM
Posted: 2002-03-02 20:59
Yes, but I want this feature. It's true, that on "cable" head sets are answer button only. But when you have bluetooth HF, you should have phone anywhere: in pocket, bag etc. BTW, bluespoon has answer button only too?

Quote:

On 2002-03-02 14:34, jh67 wrote:
Arthur > its not really possible to reject a call,..You just have to let the headset ring,..or push no on the phone

Jan

bart
Ericsson T68
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-03-02 21:34
the HBH-20 has a reject button wich you can use as soon as some one calls
Phrak
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2002-03-04 06:02
I never thought about it before, but that's actually very disappointing that didn't include a reject call feature in the HBH-10 & 15
jammods
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-03-09 13:45
I believe the "busy" voice command will stop the call
Imran
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-03-14 18:42
Hi,

I have the T39m with HBH-15.

Even when set the Bluetooth op mode to ON, and then record the voice tags for names in my phonebook using the headset, it still doesn't replay the name (in the headset) when that person calls me?????

I have caller id etc.

Can someone help me with this?
markymark
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-03-15 10:50
My T68/hbh-15 combination gives me a big headache. Whenever I initiate a voicecommand (both from the phone by holding YES key en from hbh15 by pressing the little button) the T68 completely hangs and i have to remove the battery to restart te phone.
Another thing is dat adding extra voicelabels is impossible, when trying this the phone says: "voice command memory full" but when looking in the memory status menu the phone tells me that that there is plenty of room left for extra voice labels???!!!!"

I use sw version R2A on t68, don't know sw version of headset. Pretty new i guess because i got it from fresh stock that arrived this week. I work in a big telecom store (no SE SP unfortunately) but we haven't seen this problems before. A "new" bug?

Ideas anyone?
razie75
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-03-17 07:28
hi..guys..
Actually i'm using HBH-15.
I also got same problem to make a voice call and voice answer before.
But now i can solve the problem for make a voice call and i still have a problem to make a voice answer via BT.
Refer from BT manual. That voice answer is available via BT either say Answer or Buzy. I already record my voice via BT but when somebody call me, its only ringing came out from BT. So how could i said Answer or Buzy during in coming call is happen.
And anybody can tell me how suppose to be??
Anybody can solve this problem???
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi